❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

Guest callingTHEWORLD.

yay... are those pics new?

she looks so cute in those pics ^^

thanks for the pics.

i can't wait to see her in Goong 2

i can't believe she is the 2nd role.... whyyy!

i would love her to be with Se7en.

oh well. i still can't wait!

Guest evelyn168

Yes, I'm upset that she's not the lead in Goong 2... I mean, she looks great with se7en. Well, she looks great with all the guys, especially Lee Wan... I wished he was casted in this too. He's a great actor and I think it's about time he returns to comedy... Then he can pair up with PSH and all of us STH/HT fans can see them together again...

Yes, I'm upset that she's not the lead in Goong 2... I mean, she looks great with se7en. Well, she looks great with all the guys, especially Lee Wan... I wished he was casted in this too. He's a great actor and I think it's about time he returns to comedy... Then he can pair up with PSH and all of us STH/HT fans can see them together again...

an HT re-pair would be HOT :sweatingbullets:

Guest sweet_treats1812

hahaha~ yep, this thread is probably gonna start leaping once goong 2 starts :lol: i was really hoping to see her as the main lead, but as long as she's in every single episode of the drama, then im happy...

i noticed that most actresses in korea who are underage dont get kissing scenes..i didnt realize there was some legality involved in it, but that's good though~ wonder who her first on-screen kiss will be :phew::lol:

Guest sang_woo_always

hahaha~ yep, this thread is probably gonna start leaping once goong 2 starts :lol: i was really hoping to see her as the main lead, but as long as she's in every single episode of the drama, then im happy...

i noticed that most actresses in korea who are underage dont get kissing scenes..i didnt realize there was some legality involved in it, but that's good though~ wonder who her first on-screen kiss will be :phew::lol:

I hope it's leewan!!!!! :P it's gotta be him!!!!!!!!!! :D hehehe....or someone hot!!!...but i prefer him!!!! :blush:

Guest luthien

i'm also disappointed that she won't be the lead in goong 2. i could never imagine her being the evil and conniving antagonist because she has such a sweet and innocent face. however there was one picture in the goong 2 thread that convinced me she could handle that role. i just hate to see her cry. i bet she'll cry cos like all the losers in the korean dramas cry.

Guest sweet_treats1812

hahahaha~ i wudnt mind seeing her kiss lee wan..really :blush: they both gave me the goosebumps when they almost kissed in "heaven's tree"..it happened several times, but they never truly got to kiss! i was at the edge of my seat! ^^

oh wells...their near-kiss scenes still got me grinning like an idiot...who ever thought scenes like that can be as "hot" as the actual kiss scenes? :lol:

Guest tanpopo

I want Shin hye to be the leading actress...so bad i dont like the other girl..shin hye would make a perfect girl fpr se7en..she so amazing, damn pretty, great acting skills

Guest sang_woo_always

I want Shin hye to be the leading actress...so bad i dont like the other girl..shin hye would make a perfect girl fpr se7en..she so amazing, damn pretty, great acting skills

that's exactly wat I want too :tears: ...but :( .....i guess it's not going to happen so....hmmmm...I just hope the other dude is cute <_< ...and shinhye would get to be in a lot of scenes with seven!!!!! :D

Guest simply_dream

PICS FROM HER NEW KTF CF =D dont ask me what the heck is that guy x_x just know that shin hye looks REALLLY pretty here =D

credits: yahoo korea

20061109140114144b01401yz9.jpg

20061108220553185d52120eo0.jpg

Guest VitaDolce*

OMG! that NEW KTF CF is freaking hilarious :P

This girl is on my top 3 favorite korean actress.

Does anyone have cyworld pics of her,

sorry I don't have cyworld ..hehe.

hahahaha~ i wudnt mind seeing her kiss lee wan..really :blush: they both gave me the goosebumps when they almost kissed in "heaven's tree"..it happened several times, but they never truly got to kiss! i was at the edge of my seat! ^^

oh wells...their near-kiss scenes still got me grinning like an idiot...who ever thought scenes like that can be as "hot" as the actual kiss scenes? :lol:

Candy, i second that! :w00t:

simply_dream, thanks for the lovely (and weird :blink: ) pictures :D

Guest globosapien

just found this thread, i think PSH is the most natural looking actress out there.

i remember watching her in a stairway to heaven, i was so impressed by her acting.

i can't wait to see her in more projects!