❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest mamaveve

ohhhh thank you so much mS B..., you're very kind.., GBU :)

I havent seen Heaven tree yet ( poor me ^^).., well my internet is limited ( it's very expensive for unlimited in indonesia ) so I cant download it now.., well maybe I'll Buy it tommorow...(since my money is enough now :D )

hmm..., from the pic, MV ,trailer, I think is so sad isn't it??

well..., I think i am gonna cry again ^^

Thank YOu so much Ms B

Beto, I'm sorry to hear that :(

But if you have a chance to buy it, you most certainly should :D

since you haven't seen it, if you're interested, i made two tributes a while back ;)

here is a happy tribute: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1UVQMUZ9

here is a sad tribute: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QTD16JGA (warning though: the sad tribute may contain possible spoilers! :crazy: )

and you are right, this one is a tear jerker!

i found myself already crying in the first episode :blush: and then throughout :lol:

Guest mamaveve

Beto, I'm sorry to hear that :(

But if you have a chance to buy it, you most certainly should :D

since you haven't seen it, if you're interested, i made two tributes a while back ;)

here is a happy tribute: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1UVQMUZ9

here is a sad tribute: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QTD16JGA (warning though: the sad tribute may contain possible spoilers! :crazy: )

and you are right, this one is a tear jerker!

i found myself already crying in the first episode :blush: and then throughout :lol:

thank you ms B ..., but the link has been expired..

hmm.., can you upload it again??

please.., I wonder what is it huehhehehhe...

hmm.., can you upload it not in megaupload?? because its hard to use megaupload in indonesia since many people in indonesia using it....., or maybe you give your megaupload account hehehhe :rolleyes: *kidding*

thank you :D

Guest sh1nhwafan

is park shin hye actually popular in korea? I think shes unique. Not just those pretty-faced actresses. =) <3 her in Heaven's Tree.

Guest mamaveve

hmm...

just a captured image from the MV ( thank you MS B, actually I dont really understand the story huehehheh^^)

bscap009.jpg

bscap007.jpg

bscap005.jpg

bscap004.jpg

bscap001.jpg

bscap000.jpg

Guest spygurl72

love her in stairway how could she cry dat much

ohhh she is one year older dan me y is she so big hahaha

Beto, I'm glad you liked the little tributes ;)

thanks for the PSH screen caps...about the music video, i'm not too sure what it is about too

from what i got after watching it, the little boy has his own story with a mother who's in an abusive relationship

he ran away and met the other guy

it seems like PSH is a person that crossed both of the boy and the guy's lives, she seems to be suffering from an illness (my best bet is that it is lukemia)

earlier in the video, it seems like she knows someone who's been lying on the hospital bed (from the quick glimpses we get)

when this one guy took her cell phone and turned it into the repair shop that the main guy seems to own, PSH and he text messaged one another and probably set up to meet

of course, the guy died and never made it...and PSH died waiting for him :tears:

Guest DumboEphant

She has the little girl look so when she starred in HT, I felt it was kinda weird o_____o but Lee Wan's little boy look also made them quite compatible so I guess, it was an exception? Except that the drama (HT) made me felt that it was about teenage's love for one another o_____o But the story was reaaaal good.

Guest anoano

my first time to post here! i think this girl is so pretty and

talented! i hope she gets more projects in the future...

all she needs is a good opportunity to show her real

acting talent and im sure she's goin to hit it bigtime...

is she a good dancer?!!???

i saw THE LETTER's music video. she was dancing kim jong kook's

dance steps on another music video. she's so cute!!!!

Guest mamaveve

hmm..., any news about her??

i saw THE LETTER's music video. she was dancing kim jong kook's

dance steps on another music video. she's so cute!!!!

hmmm..., can you give me the link anoano??

I just make simple pic...,

make it worse .., i guess :D

psy-wallie-by-mamaveve2.jpg

Guest anoano

hmm..., any news about her??

hmmm..., can you give me the link anoano??

no, i saw the music video on arirang channel...if u do have

that channel,u can request the song and maybe

they'll play it again...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest KLCB

She is pretty and cute ! I love her in "Tree Of Heaven" :D

She looks innocent and adorable in that drama! Her acting is GREAT! :w00t:

Guest hellokt

do u guys reckon she has like chubby cheeks?i think she does.lolz.she has a fat face right?! but then again,

she reminds me of Song Hye Kyo though when she first appeared in Autumn's TAle. Song Hye Kyo was lquite chubby at Autumns Tale and look at her now, shes gorgeous. i think Park Shin Hye would be like her, she'd gain more popularity and grow much more prettier.

Guest sqlj

She was so good in Stairway to Heaven...acts really well at such a young age..what, she was only 13 then? think she'll be the next choi jiwoo of korea. ;)

Guest sh1nhwafan

park shin hye is one of my favourite actresses. she dances, plays the piano and acts so welllll<3 I think she sings pretty good too (judging from those two lines she sang in heaven's tree). SHES GOOD AT EVERYTHING: ) shes sooo cute looking.. so natural and everything. she looks really really friendly as well imo: ) I LOVE YOU PARK SHIN HYE LOL (: