❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest MISSMOON

:(( :(( :(( :(( :((

No red carpet and black dress again :(

@DaisyL‌ chingu if u still didn't kill her stylist, I'm going to book a flight just to kill her >:)

Guest yasi77

You guys think if we leave a massage in her twitter later, about her wearing black dresses...like in every ceremony and that we really don't like it...she will pay attention??!!
:-? :-/

Guest yasi77

MISSMOON said: :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( No red carpet and black dress again :( @DaisyL‌ chingu if u still didn't kill her stylist, I'm going to book a flight just to kill her >:)

Guest MISSMOON

Knowing her personality. I was 99% sure that she would wear black due to the ferry incident :( I know my unnie very well. But I have a wishfull thinking.

Hopefully, this the last time we see her in black.

Girls lets annoy SALT through their tweeter acc and blog to change her stylist :bz . I can't stand it anymore :(

Guest DaisyL

@MISSMOON‌ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ i'm disappointed too.. Gosh she's wearing BLACK agaiiiinn.. That stylish i wan tot kill her..i'm watching live..

Guest MISSMOON

Wait girls don't tell it is the same black lace dress that she wore in DFA.

I may commit suicide!!

@branwen‌ : that's next year.......right now two things struck off from my list for Baeksang this year. ~X(
First, To see her walk on the red carpet.......she is always good at that irrespective of her dress
Secondly, to see her NOT in black :-??

Guest MISSMOON

:(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :((

Eh Eh Eh Eh

SALT I HATE YOU, IT IS NOT LIKE THAT U HAVE A NUMEROUS CELEBRITIES TO TAKE CARE.

PSH STYLIST, WAIT FOR ME, I HOPE I WILL FIND A PIC OF U >:)

Guest yasi77

Well at least i hope she is wearing sth that actually suits her...
You guys are watching it online...right? She didn't win popularity award yet?!

Guest MISSMOON

Shinhye unnie don't be so cautious. It has been more than one month for the sunken ferry :((

I will pray that this is my last time seeing u in black. If not, I will invade ur house and tear all the black dresses u have. I reached my limit :-L

Guest branwen

@maris1 said: @branwen‌ : that's next year.......right now two things struck off from my list for Baeksang this year. ~X(
First, To see her walk on the red carpet.......she is always good at that irrespective of her dress
Secondly, to see her NOT in black :-??