❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

#DoctorSlump writer sent a food and coffee truck at the shooting loc. 

"I haven't seen actress Park Shin-Hye in a long time :love: She ordered directly in front of the food truck and greeted with a bright face..."

Six Medical K-Drama Series To Watch And Anticipate In 2023

If you are a fan of medical dramas, here are six Korean series to watch and anticipate in 2023, listed in alphabetical order:

4. Doctor Slump

doctorslump-cast.jpg?w=740

JTBC’s Doctor Slump (2023) tells the story of two doctors who are in a slump, trying to resuscitate their lives after quitting their medical jobs, written by Baek Sun Woo and helmed by Oh Hyeon-jong. It will be Park Shin-hye’s drama comeback after getting married and she will portray a hardworking anesthesiologist who suffers from burnout syndrome. Park Hyung-sik will play a famous plastic surgeon whose medical career gets shaken after being embroiled in an accident. Actors Yoon Park and Kong Seong-ha will also join them and the medical drama is expected to be released this year.

https://korean-binge.com/2023/03/20/six-medical-k-drama-series-to-watch-and-anticipate-in-2023/

casting
I went to a famous place in Seoul and auditioned.
I thought you had a lot of good experiences.
What kind of slope is this?!???      
We prepared hard, so let's do well  
#Naebiga #Park Shin -hye #Children
#Third #Glory of the family #Awesome #The best
#Park Shin Hye #Can I see you       
#child actor #child model #showway
#showway model #kids model #child actor hayeon yu
#child actor casting #jtbc #doctor slump
#starring park shin hye #starring yoon sang hyun

https://instagram.com/p/Cpt9-NDS6s5/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

ImagenImagen

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/437/0000335492

Herald POP

' Park Shin-hye, who will see her as her mother... freshness that even a teenager can believe

Article input 2023.03.24. 10:00 a.m. original article
202303240943515296191_20230324095114_01_20230324100001363.jpg?type=w540

[Herald POP=Reporter Image]

Park Shin-hye boasted a fresh visual.

Actress Park Shin-hye said on the 24th that she would "shoot some more film...".

The photo released this time shows Park Shin-hye posing in front of her reed field. In another picture, he is sitting near a flower bed and smiling lovingly.

More than anything she caught the attention of the onlookers as she's showing off her fresh youth to the point where she can't believe she's even though she's a teenager.

Park Shin-hye  also chose JTBC's new drama 'Doctor Slump' as her next project. 'Doctor Slump' is a romantic comedy depicting the cardiopulmonary resuscitation of 'Ruined Life' of Yeo Jeong-woo (Park Hyung-sik) and Nam Ha-neul (Park Shin-hye), who caught the brakes while running only on the upward curve of life. 

Park Shin-hye plays Nam Ha-neul, an anesthesiologist suffering from burnout syndrome.

image popnews@heraldcorp.com

naver.me/xWiWkJml

Park Shin-hye Getting Ready to Return with Romantic Comedy

• english.chosun.com

March 18, 2023 08:16

2023031800419_0.jpg
Park Shin-hye

Park Shin-hye will co-star with Park Hyung-sik in a new TV series expected to air on cable channel JTBC sometime later this year.

Tentatively titled "Doctor Slump," it will be her first project since getting married last January and giving birth several months later.

The series is already generating a lot of buzz as it will reunite the pair for the first time in about 10 years, since they appeared in SBS' hit series "The Heirs" together. Fans are excited to see what kind of chemistry they will create.

The romantic comedy is expected to portray the lives of young doctors who find themselves in a slump after building up successful careers.

Park Shin-hye is taking on the role of an anesthesiologist who is burned out from work. Once a brilliant student, she has become a workaholic who lives a life without fun, doing nothing but study and work. One day she looks back on her life and decides to make changes.

"It seems unlikely that we will be able to avoid slumps in our lives. As I have always thought about how to manage slumps and cope with them wisely, I found the story relatable in a lot of ways."

Park Hyung-sik plays a famed plastic surgeon who finds himself on the brink of a precipice after a medical accident. "I feel nervous but also excited as it's been a while since I've taken on a romantic comedy role. I'm glad to work with Park Shin-hye again," he said.

Filming began recently with an aim to air the series in the second half of this year.

Park Shin-hye Gives Birth to 1st Child
Another Star Couple Tie the Knot
Pregnant Park Shin-hye to Marry Fellow Actor Choi Tae-joon
Upcoming Fantasy Series to Bring out New Side of Actress Park Shin-hye
Zombie Thriller Provides Ray of Hope for Film Industry
Zombie Flick a Change of Pace for Actress Park Shin-hye
Zombie Thriller Starring Yoo Ah-in, Park Shin-hye Due out Next Month
Park Shin-hye Piques Curiosity in Her Upcoming Mystery Thriller
Park Shin-hye, Jeon Jong-seo Team up for New Thriller
Park Shin-hye Dating Fellow Actor
Park Shin-hye Donates W50 Million to Help Earthquake Victims
Park Shin-hye Honored for Donation for Children in Need
Park Shin-Hye Draws 10 Million Followers on China's Weibo
Park Shin-hye Scales Acting Career High with New Series
Park Shin-hye Receives Popular Star Award in China
Park Shin-hye Makes Another Splash
  • Copyright © Chosunilbo & Chosun.com

cr. https://twitter.com/search?q=Park Shin-hye&src=typeahead_click&f=live

[Trans]

hello
Actress Park Shin-hye started filming a new film.
It's the 20th anniversary of our debut this year^^
Coffee or snack truck at the drama set
 I'm trying to progress the support.
Starlight Angels, we ask for your participation. We are also planning a lottery event among the participants.
Please check the following official fancafe for details on how to participate.

(THE LOVE♥) 

i want to carry her, she’s a queen!

InStyle 2023-03-23

'New mom' Park Shin-hye, more beautiful looks...power woman summer look ahead of return

o_1gs67nlvvd64uqs1olj1v56dpib.jpg

Actress Park Shin-hye robbed everyone's gaze with a classy summer look with a beauty that is no different from before giving birth. 

On the 22nd, Park Shin-hye posted several behind-the-scenes cuts of the summer campaign pictorial for a women's clothing brand that she models on her Instagram.

In the published photo, Park Shin-hye showed off a variety of sophisticated summer looks, from a lovely one-piece to a refreshing repulsive pantsuit and skirt suit, and a Newtro tweed look that matched a tweed vest and wide pants.

Park Shin-hye confirmed her appearance in JTBC's new drama 'Doctor Slump' two years after 'Sisyphus' (2021) and started filming.

'Doctor Slump' is a romantic comedy depicting the cardiopulmonary resuscitation of 'Ruined Life' of Yeo Jeong-woo (Park Hyung-sik) and Nam Ha-neul (Park Shin-hye), who caught the brakes while running only on the upward curve of life. 

In particular, Park Hyeong-sik worked together in the 2013 drama 'The Heirs' (2013), and attention is focused on their chemistry that will be shown after 10 years. 

Park Shin-hye plays Nam Ha-neul, an anesthesiologist suffering from burnout syndrome.

o_1gs67o974p2b6g61678dq012ivq.png

o_1gs67ov1b19ioarcl8k16uo1vm81j.png

Reporter Kwon Seung-joo at Fashion News

fashionn@fashionn.com

・ᴗ・ ♡︎  She has real beauty

Park Shin-hye, Park Hyung-sik, the reason why Dr. Slump is expected
>> In high school, a rivalry that competed for first place in the entire school
Live in the present life and reunite as rooftop neighbors
both become doctors

mojo.s.phine Ig Updated

#Mojosphine_23Summer

뮤즈 #박신혜(@ssinz7)와 함께 청량한 여름을 담아낸 2023 SUMMER CAMPAIGN. 그녀의 우아한듯 자유롭고, 쿨한 움직임을 통해 감각적인 스타일을 제안합니다.

2023년 여름, 모조에스핀과 함께 눈부신 계절을 맞이해보세요.

mojosphine.daehyuninside.com

#Mojosphine_23Summer

2023 SUMMER CAMPAIGN that captures the refreshing summer with muse #Park Shin-hye (@ssinz7). Her graceful, free and cool movements suggest a sensuous style.

In the summer of 2023, welcome the dazzling season with Mojo Espin.

mojosphine.daehyuninside.com

https://www.instagram.com/mojo.s.phine/

Talented, brilliant, and beautiful: that's #ParkShinHye in a nutshell!

Imagen

https://www.instagram.com/p/Co9D1afvUIU/

shinhye's photo from the set has arrived look at her beauty