❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Drama 2021 : Sisyphus the myth 시지프스

Guest happy.birthday

IDEAL TYPE WORLD CUP

Which Actress Looks The Best In A Black Dress?

Frank Nov 22, 2021

vote for shin hye

img.gif

RANKING

Rankings are being reflected in real time.
  • 1Kim YooJung153
  • 2Kim SoHyun14
  • 3Lee JiEun6
  • 4Han JiMin5
  • 5Han SoHee4
  • 5Park ShinHye     4
  • 6HyeRi3
  • 6Lee DaHee3
  • 6Lee HaNee3
  • 6Yoona3
  • 7Mun GaYoung2
  • 7Park EunBin2
  • 7Seo HyunJin2
  • 8Go MinSi1
  • 8Go YoonJung1
  • 8Kim HyeYoon1
  • 8Kim JiWon1
  • 8Suzy1

LINK: https://www.kpopmap.com/which-actress-looks-the-best-in-a-black-dress/

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I. Am. Shock!

I didn't see it coming, Park Shin Hye getting married next year and pregnant right now?!  Sure, this girl knows how to drop a bomb! When all of us her fans are waiting for her Casting News, she gave us this instead. Funny thing is, a lot of my friend(s), officemates tagged me on every Social Media article about her and CTJ getting married. Hahaha, I can't seem to find the right word to say! But I am actually happy for her! Congratulations, Ms. Park Shin Hye! Welcome to the world of Sleep-deprived Parents

• Like 3

Chingus, it is time to get warm and cozy this winter.  We are already anticipating the next season of many of our favourite K-dramas, do take a moment to vote for your favourite K-drama with multiple seasons. Don't forget to let us know which drama you wish to see the second season of. :dorakiss:

re:  Your friendly and most favourite EO team : @partyon @Sleepy Owl @agenth and @confusedheart

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Congratulations 

Taking a break from my extremely eventful and busy life lately, to wish you all the best! My baby is getting marry and having a baby! Happy for you! I saw it coming and believe or not , I had a dream about it! You are going to be happy with this lifelong casting, where good or bad performance mind only to both of you! Be happy , be happy and be happy! 
Fans will support you always! You have gave us soo much happy moments, and I am sure you will continue doing it! You never disappoint! A proud fan through tick and thin! FOREVER! Love forever! :heart:

Swoonies’ Choice Awards is back and it’s time to celebrate your favorite K-drama moments of 2021! 

From December 3-12, you can vote daily for Best Couple, Best Drama Anthem, and 8 more categories on our Instagram Stories.

Once you’ve voted, the winners of Swoonies’ Choice Awards 2021 will be announced December 31 on YouTube. Happy voting! 

#swoonieschoice2021

Let's Vote

:heart: instagram.com/stories/theswoonnetflix/2721199119644249530?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=copy_link

Imagen

Imagen

• Like 1

K-DRAMA STORIES

Top 10 Most Beautiful Korean Actresses According To Kpopmap Readers (November 2021)

Kay Nov 29, 2021 2,627 Views

The ranking of the top 10 most beautiful Korean actresses is back for November 2021 ranking!

On Kpopmap, we opened a vote where viewers can vote for the actress they think is the most beautiful out of 43 actresses (including acting-dols). The poll is always open so if you also want to participate, you can easily do that here.

Important notice: This vote will be closed for the year 2021 in December. This month's (November's) voting will count towards the final vote for the year before the vote is closed (on Dec.13) and the results will be released as a final year-end article at the end of December 2021. A new vote will be opened in 2022 and new monthly results for 2022 will begin. 

Thank you to those who had participated and are participating in the ranking of the most beautiful Korean actresses according to your personal standard.

This month Kim SoHyun was ranked first followed by Kim YooJung and Kim HyeYoon.

Here are the top 10 most beautiful Korean actresses according to Kpopmap readers based on November 29 data.

8. Park ShinHye (↑1)

Top 10 Most Beautiful Korean Actresses According To Kpopmap Readers (November 2021)Park ShinHye's Instagram

Here is the full top 43 ranking as of November 29, 2021. You can access the current ranking after voting.

Top 10 Most Beautiful Korean Actresses According To Kpopmap Readers (November 2021)

Your favorite actress is not in the top 10? Vote here and give more points to the actress you think is the most beautiful. The ranking is only and solely based on your vote!

kpopmap.com/top-10-most-beautiful-korean-actresses-according-to-kpopmap-readers-november-2021/

https://www.kpopmap.com/kpopmap-weekly-most-popular-dramas-actors-on-kpopmap-4th-week-of-november/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXGUTn6B7g5/

How Rich Is Park Shin Hye?

She gifted her parents with two restaurants!
by HANNA TAMONDONG | Nov 24, 2021

She has been in the industry for almost two decades and aside from being proud of her ~career milestones,~ we're happy that she has earned a lot throughout the years. ICYDK, Shin Hye's family struggled financially in the past (their house was even robbed) and now they're able to spend their vacation abroad. Curious how much she's making? Here are details on Shin Hye's revenue streams.

Park Shin Hye and her long-running career

It was in 2003 when the world first saw Shin Hye on the TV screen as the young Jung Suh in Stairway To Heaven. After that stint, she was unstoppable—Shin Hye appeared in two to four K-dramas per year, and most of them scored high viewership ratings. In fact, SBS Star even named her as an actress who can guarantee the success of her K-drama. Case in point: Heartstrings (2011) was sold to eight countries (including the Philippines) even before its premiere. That only means Shin Hye walked away with a ton of money for this 15-episode series.

Up next: The 2016 medical drama, Doctors. Did you know that it surpassed the 20 percent viewership rating in South Korea? It was so popular during that time that it was adapted into a Turkish series! Doctors also earned Shin Hye a string of acting awards and ofc, a hefty paycheck. Before this series, she was reportedly earning 25 million won (around P1 million) per K-drama episode, making her one of the highest-paid Korean actresses.

Shin Hye was also cast in a number of Korean films and in 2020 alone, she bagged the lead role in two Netflix movies—the zombie flick #ALIVE and the thriller The Call. According to reports, celebrities take as much, if not a bigger amount of money, from Netflix originals as compared to studio films. If we're going to look at her movie portfolio, Shin Hye starred in blockbusters like Miracle In Cell Number 7 (2013) and My Annoying Brother (2016). So, she DEFINITELY earned more in #ALIVE and The Call

alive-1637748485.jpg

ALIVE/NETFLIX

And before we forget, our multi-talented girl is also a singer and she sang the OST for some of her K-dramas. That's more moolah added to her bank account! Here's my favorite one so far which she performed during her Manila fan meet in 2017 (fun fact: Shin Hye is the first Korean actress to go on an Asian Tour!):

Park Shin Hye and her multiple endorsements

When you're a sought-after Hallyu star, companies are sure to line up and have their products endorsed. Shin Hye is one example of a brand magnet and she has become the muse of high-end labels like Prada, Roger Vivier, and Valentino.

park-shin-hye-4-1637749373.jpg
INSTAGRAM/SSINZ7

She launched her Instagram account in 2014 and aside from her cute selfies and the gifts she has received from her fans and celebrity friends, sponsored posts take up most of her IG feed. Park Shin Hye? More like Park $hin Hye!

Park Shin Hye's expensive outfits and bags

Although she's endorsing some luxury brands, Shin Hye's closet is also filled with other items that come with a hefty price tag. This AND YOU dress is worth P11,000...

...while this INSTANTFUNK outfit costs around P12,000. WOW!

Spoiler

park-shin-hye-1637750409.jpg

Park Shin Hye's *extravagant* presents for her loved ones

Where does Shin Hye spend her money on, you ask? Well, aside from OOTDs, she loves spoiling her family members and friends. The 31-year-old saved up for two franchise restaurants for her parents where she has been helping out by serving the guests or cooking lamb tripe. She also went on a vacation with them in San Diego last year and in Hawaii in 2019. Such a filial daughter!

Spoiler

park-shin-hye-10-1637750949.jpg

Shin Hye also loves sending gifts to her former co-stars to show her support for their new projects. Among them is Lee Sung Kyung, who received a snack truck from her in the filming set of Dr. Romantic 2. A coffee or food truck costs around P240,000 lang naman.

Park Shin Hye as a philanthropist

We can't talk about Shin Hye's net worth without mentioning her charitable acts. As much as she's busy making money, she's also busy donating to different organizations! In light of the Sewol Ferry tragedy, Shin Hye sent 50 million won (around P2.1 million) to the families of the victims. She also gave 100 million won (around P4.2 million) to support the Korea Food for the Hungry International Philanthropy Club's efforts to fight world hunger. She also made an anonymous donation to the market vendors who were affected by the fire in Daegu and wired P2 million, too. Additionally, Shin Hye has also been donating all of the profits from her various fan meets to support children who suffer from malnutrition and protect abandoned animals in China.

The cause that's probably the closest to our hearts is the charity center she has established in Manila. During her fan meeting at the Araneta Coliseum in 2017, Shin Hye explained why she chose our country as the second place to build a charity center, next to Ghana. She said that a Korean preacher who lives here told her about a certain community that she can help out with, and it was just her ideal location because it's close to South Korea. Awww!

With all of her efforts to make her loved ones happy and help the less fortunate, there's no denying that Shin Hye is really an angel. "Rather than trying hard to win people's hearts, I want to become a good person. Then, I believe people will naturally come to me," she said in an interview with Elle Korea.

K-DRAMA STORIES

Kpopmap Weekly: Most Popular Dramas & Actors On Kpopmap – 4th Week Of November

Ishani Sarkar Nov 29, 2021 1,418 Views

Are you curious to know what K-Dramas and actors Kpopmap readers are interested in? Welcome to our Kpopmap Weekly ranking. It is released every Monday.

Kpopmap has come out with our very own weekly ranking based on our view counts over a period of one week. Based on the 4th week of November data, here are the top 10 most popular dramas and actors on Kpopmap.

Let’s take a look below!

Kpopmap Weekly: Most Popular Dramas & Actors On Kpopmap – 4th Week Of November

If you missed last week’s ranking you can take a look here.

Stay tuned for next’s week ranking too!

Note: Kpopmap Weekly is based on data from the people searched for and tagged in viewed content, on Kpopmap. We will soon be providing a segmented chart service of Kpopmap's data.

https://www.kpopmap.com/kpopmap-weekly-most-popular-dramas-actors-on-kpopmap-4th-week-of-november/