❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

w644

Exsports News

Lee Hong-ki "Park Shin-hye·Kim Sae-ron, promises to come to visit…Sorry to Kim Soo-hyun·Kim Hee-cheol" (Any older brother)

Input 2021.05.22. 9:32 PM
Original image

In the entertainment industry, Lee Hong-ki said, "I enlisted and my friends were coming," and revealed promises made with fellow celebrities such as Park Shin-hye and KS-r. However, he understood the situation of his friends by saying, "In fact, how can I get to that far?"

13 Recommended Romance Dramas That Make You Feel Impressed and Cry

Updated in May 2021 * Work information and rankings are updated monthly.

Although it includes the element of heart-pounding, 13 works are carefully selected from the romance drama with strong elements of romance, sadness of human pattern, and sometimes sad and emotional crying. The pure romance between the cool heroine and the beautiful heroine makes you feel refreshed after crying and watching, and let's do our best again! All the works that I can think of.

▲ Return to Select by genre

NO3: "Pinocchio"

9b94d8a6da857172cba8bb73ba7946db.jpg

Reference: Pinocchio Notice (YouTube)

Love Romance
#Pure #Crying #Impressive

Pinocchio Synopsis

An inevitable love story that won the 2015 Excellent Work Award

A pure love story that is inevitable to cry, drawn by two super popular people, Cheina (Park Shin Hye) of "Pinocchio Syndrome" and Chedalpo (Lee Jong Suk) of the same age, who get hiccups when they lie. Kihamyung decided to live as Darpo in the wake of a certain incident. Ina and Darpo, who dreamed of becoming announcers, get jobs at different TV stations. I'm fascinated by Darpo and Ina, but I'm distressed to find out that Ina's mother is an enemy of her family ...

Impressions of the editorial department who watched Pinocchio

There aren't many dramas that make me cry so much

The highlight of this drama is that the mother of the other person in love is an enemy, and the whereabouts of the love between Lee Jong Suk, who plays a complicated position, and Park Shin Hye, who shows a stable performance. In addition, among the suspense elements that follow the truth of past incidents, the serious acting of Yun-gyun-san, who plays Jae-myung, is also good, and you will be absorbed in the drama world with a story that feels real, which also depicts the social problem of the way of reporting. In the second half, the empathy was so great that the final episode was a drama that cried so much. This is a must-see for anyone who wants to watch a crying drama.

Pinocchio

Cast / Detailed information

Broadcast year & highest rating
Korean Broadcasting
System : 2014 highest audience rating: 13.3%
cast
Starring: Lee Jong Suk
Heroine: Park Shin Hye
story
Total number of episodes: 20 episodes
per episode: about 60 minutes

61fab02f7d88abd4dfcdcc5784c2fc60.png

cr: game.boom-app.com/movie/koreandr

Waaaa .... Here are the details of the miniature doll gifts for Han Tae Sul and Kang Seo Hae
Original Really cool and detail !!!

Clay doll work record!
The doll sits 9 centimeters
tall Acrylic case width 20
Miniature accessory 1.5 cm~
This time, the clasped hands were of high difficulty. 0.5 centimeters of fingers

cr. @clayhaerin  https://www.instagram.com/p/CPPWf7bB9UD/

Imagen

Imagen

Ἀποκάλυψις means revelation

Choose to Be

Han Tae Sul woke up and find himself on a plane, just like in episode 1. The old man from his ‘previous’ flight kept nagging about the soggy ramyeon. For a while he exhaled, maybe thinking so this was a dream or I save the world, I made it or maybe this is it, I’m dead. Then the familiar voice filled his ears, the voice of a person he missed the most, he wanted the most, he loved the most. And when he looked to his side, there she is, Kang Seo Hae, babbling non-stop about the plane’s dishes.

For some moments, the only thing in his mind was: She is here. Kang Seo Hae is here.

The stewardess brought him a glass of water, then reality hit him. He should be dead. Or Kang Seo Hae shouldn’t be here. She should be in Seoul, as an 8 years-old girl, riding Viking with her father. Then he thought, he’s on it again. He’s crazy. He needed his pills to come to his sense. He took out two, contemplating to eat them. But then maybe, for one last time, he would look at Seo Hae for one last time, so he did.

She asked him what’s wrong. And he saw her, that face, that attitude, that innocence, that smile he had been missing. He looked down to his pills again, and this time, he dropped them.

At that moment it became very clear, it’s okay, it doesn’t matter anymore. He doesn’t care whether he’s dead or whether he’s hallucinating, whether it’s the last memory he had before his death or whether he fell into an infinity abyss of his encounter with her. He doesn’t care anymore if he’s in the middle of a time loop scheme created over and over again by someone who hates him. Kang Seo Hae is here. She’s here, and he chose her. He will be his selfish self as he always did, he will stay here with her.

He rested his head on her shoulder, smiling, holding her hand. Kang Seo Hae is here, she is by his side. And that’s what matters.

cr: https://apokalypsiaa.tumblr.com/post/647957228711788544/choose-to-be

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPQ_kfXFrI5/ FANART

In Photos: Korean Stars Who Are Into Golfing

It seems there's a golfing boom in Korea now, with a number of K-drama actresses sharing how much they're hooked on the sport while displaying their cute golf OOTDs too

Metro.Style Team

May 24, 2021, 10:52 PM
  •  
  •  
  • We noticed several other Korean stars who also find golfing fun, therapeutic, and a good form of exercise. Some of them—like Park Shin-hye, —even endorse brands of golf apparel. 

Check out the gallery below:

Park Shin-Hye

c039e412-e17d-450b-a798-4274f30b9a57_park%20shin%20hye%20golf.jpg

21358b03-a4e9-4f0f-a924-bc1d667836a0_182333546_516187466459728_5399700820172703882_n.jpg

Herald POP

Park Shin-hye, 'Sisyphus' fans are impressed by the gift "Why do I cry because of..."

Input 2021.05.23. 7:16 PM

Photo = 박신혜 Instagram

[Herald POP=Image Reporter]

Park Shin-hye was impressed by the gifts from the fans of 'Sisyphus'.

Actress Park Shin-hye confessed through her Instagram on the morning of the 22nd, "Seo Haa, many people say that they want to remember you and want to see you.. We are happy in the West Sea..? I was happy to meet Seohae."

SHe added, "Thank you for sending us a wonderful and valuable gift. I applaud the people who would have struggled with the preparation."

In addition, Park Shin-hye said, "I read the message book last night. Why do I cry because of my reading.. I was laughing and crying alone at the message you sent... and when I woke up, my eyes were swollen haha."

SHe expressed her gratitude, "Thanks to your support and love, I am gaining strength again. I think I will be happy today. Thank you..!! I hope everyone will be happy today."

In the photo released this time, Park Shin-hye is smiling brightly in front of the gifts sent by fans of the JTBC drama  'Sisyphus' fans.

Meanwhile, 'Sisyphus' is a fantasy mystery drama about the journey of a genius engineer and a savior who has taken a long and dangerous path for him to uncover the existence that is living in our world.

popnews@heraldcorp.com

cr.  n.news.naver.com/entertain/arti

EVENT: 50 Things You Learn From A Korean Drama

Have you ever tried to explain to your friends and family why you watch k-dramas? What is it that makes them so unique?

Chingus, now is your chance to help us compile a list of what you have learned from watching Korean dramas. :partyblob:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl

• Blob 1

BALANCE GAME " with @ssinz7 on VLIVE

Park Shin Hye said that she likes HARRY POTTER AND THE PRIZONER OF AZKABAN the most.

It means she loves how Sisyphus: The Myth incorporated a part of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. 

videos on PARK SHIN HYE (박신혜) channel!❤️https://vlive.tv/post/1-22823390

img.gif

bit.ly/33Jfik9

castelbajac.golf.kr IG UPDATED WITH SHIN HYE

[ART Golfwear] DOING FIELD LOOK

Functionality and design at once!
Summer Doing Field Look

Antibacterial function to block viruses and
Even the cool feeling function that provides coolness!
White & Black color scheme
Stylish Doing Golf Wear

cr: https://www.instagram.com/p/CPRmWZIhbFd/

Imagen

Here Are 9 Celebrities Who Have Impressive Friend Groups Due To Their Outgoing Personalities

Can we be friends with all of them?

The term inssa, which translates to insider has been used frequently within the Korean community. The term is used for those who have extroverted tendencies and are popular due to their outgoing personalities. With that said, Dalgona created a list of 9 Korean celebrities who they believe are the top inssa‘s within the industry. Let’s take a look!

9. Actress Park Shin Hye

dFd2jLa-Fd0Ns4Vi5fsbSytgGpIFKoIB4hfzgBUTWcL7vdLINfO0yUdXRf6PjPZ_bhRZhcRofCgLjEceOcaKClZg5CLVtD0bXzlumWZvqKU_m3w=s0-e365-rj-l80-e365

| @dalgona.official/Instagram

Last, but most certainly not least is actress Park Shin Hye. She is just one of the many stars who is also known for her impressive networking and socializing skills. It was previously reported that she doesn’t hold any prejudices before meeting someone, which may be the secret behind her many friendships. The actress is known to be close to Lee Hong Ki, Lee Sung Kyung, f(x) member Krystal, actor Jang Geun Suk, Kim Heechul and more.

You can scroll through Dalgona’s list on their Instagram page down below!

Sports Dong-A

[One pick! What are you wearing today?] You are thirsty for free everyday life One piece is the right answer in this case

Input 2021.05.27. 6:58 am
원본 이미지
Park Shin-hye showed off the coolness of a summer one-piece style with a trendy and colorful pattern. Photo Source | Park Shin Hye SNS

As early summer approached the nose, the outfits of the stars became lighter. Unlike other seasons, the general curiosity about summer fashion is inevitably higher. This is because even with the same style of clothes, it is a little cooler and more comfortable, and you shouldn't fall behind on the trend. In one common word, the attire of stars who are showing off early summer fashion can be summarized as'Won.P.S'.

In the aftermath of the spread of the infectious disease, the craving for free daily life grew, and the one-piece trend also struck a'retro' that could restore memories of the old days. The dress that can be worn lightly and the colorful floral pattern dominates. Dots, aka'polka dots' and stripe patterns don't look tacky. Rather, you can create a decided and stylish atmosphere.

Park Shin-hye recently showed off her gorgeous patterned dress through her SNS to express her free-spirited and lively appearance. Fans responded that they felt comfortable even for a while.

Reporter Jeongyeon Lee annjoy@donga.com

Impression - If you're cool, it's your sister.
[This award is given to you because you made viewers cry out for your sister even though you were born in the 12th year of the work, by showing various wonderful charms, including charismatic action acting, crossing guns and swords through the work 'Sisyphus: the myth'.]

Imagen

2021.05.28 Park Shin-hye Instagram story update

She lunch with bibimbap and she wrote the caption by saying

"I found my favourite bibimbap place. Yuhu~
Have a good lunch~~!!
#FamilyCenter

Good Friday 

It's looks like delicious

Imagen

Imagen