❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

Here’s What The Cast Of “You’re Beautiful” Looks Like 12 Years Later

Did Park Shin Hye drink from the fountain of youth?

uFD1R0Q1eWqTwsfXy3QCPhI9LNyU4D8mO866yey09QyRmkomMBadz4CvnK9LXO23nH8fSghII8Nbc_gMexc8KVKP3iK3PZouGJA4IRE3P7r6DKw=w780-nu-rj-l80-e365

Koreaboo
5 days ago

You’re Beautiful was one of the most popular K-Dramas of 2009, and it remains a fan favorite to this day. This light-hearted comedy follows the fictional band A.N.JELL, and it introduced many new fans to the world of K-Pop. It’s been 12 years since You’re Beautiful aired, and this is what its main cast has been up to since then.

R6dfqWIQ-uA_wnGCle0_Hc_ufRX-M4B69PRxfimVQK0UDd9YLY19eJLQSPq3iIhYRd5xzNZQSD7meYcd-K2XgVj9TBkrTBo-dvw=s0-e365-rj-l80-e365

1. Park Shin Hye as Go Mi Nyeo and Go Mi Nam

Park Shin Hye starred as Go Mi Nyeo, a girl who aspires to become a nun, but ends up disguising herself as her twin brother, Go Mi Nam, in order to help keep his place in the band A.N.JELL. Fans fell in love with Park Shin Hye’s spunk and charisma, as well as her chemistry with Jang Geun Suk.

NXzbZKbNh6WesXH_qKOrIXn4fvzXpmGycZ1VaqysU0a86s0PiInCOjwCPxeWyaybJMsb2zgRxeHGDL-gkfEx2rIvmtLanUA8B0Kotm68EnLzFQ=s0-e365-rj-l80-e365

Your Beautiful helped to boost Park Shin Hye’s popularity, and she has gone on to star in more than a dozen dramas and films over the past 12 years. Some of her most notable dramas are HeirsPinocchio, Heartstrings, Doctors, Memories of the Alhambra, and Sisyphus: The Myth. Park Shin Hye is now 31, and more gorgeous than ever!

Spoiler

2. Jang Geun Suk as Hwang Tae Kyung

awmkB-XEbgE1l9CFikmSUDs0fqpvKAcKvMVwbR8iCewM3Y0EB83jXfXNSPSTlsZksz3vhZXfLkMpRVRroxYggg6o3t6dxbDn=s0-e365-rj-l80-e365

Jang Geun Suk played A.N.JELL’s lead vocalist and guitarist, Hwang Tae Kyung treated Go Mi Nam coldly at first, but over the course of the show the two became closer and eventually fell in love.

B3VWmrfXQvuQ6xETw2aRBp0K8H1th91EvvUUDK56y4pI0-hDAWCoQpTP37RKn87a_f3HpUjCK38eN0q4-CdPS0skAp0sOuIGPg=s0-e365-rj-l80-e365

Like Park Shin Hye, Jang Geun Suk also gained recognition from this drama. The same year, he took on a completely different role as the villain in the thriller The Case of Itaewon Homicide. He acted in 4 more dramas and 2 more films before going on hiatus in 2015, due to a controversy surrounding supposed tax evasion. Jang Geun Suk was found not guilty, but he decided to focus more on his career overseas until he made his comeback in 2016, as a host and mentor on Produce 101. He also returned to acting and has made 3 more dramas since then, including his most recent drama, Switch: Change the World. He has yet to make his comeback after being discharged from the military back in 2020.

cr: https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/heres-cast-youre-beautiful-looks-like-12-years-later/

• Like 2

Choose the 3rd option to vote for Park Shin Hye  #박신혜

WK1605-박신혜7

Imagen

Let's support you dearest

August 11th - 20th anniversary
Which star do you want to support in #ChoiAdolCeleb?

#Sungjae Yoo

#Goeun Kim

#Shinhye Park

#Kiyong Jang

If you get 1st place, I'll open a support 
Check the ad types according to the number of votes in the thread!

[My Favorite Idol Celeb] Cheer on my favorite ↓

http://welcome.myloveceleb.com

• Like 1

Park Shin Hye x Korean Actors 200 COEX Digital Space - Big Bridge & Edge Column (COEX Convention/Exhibition Center in Samseong-dong)

Photos and video From @bbeumshinhye

Imagen

Imagen

#Park Shin Hye for KOFIC’s 'The Actor is Present' digital exhibition campaign at Megabox COEX

• Like 1

8 Pairs Of Korean Actors Who've Done Multiple Projects Together

Ships are sailing!
by COSMOPOLITAN PHILIPPINES | Jun 20, 2021

One of our wishes as K-drama fans is to see our favorite Korean stars in the same project. When that *finally* happens, our next dream is to...see them again together in another project! That means more OTP (one true pair) content to swoon over in the form of episodes, behind-the-scenes, and Instagram selfies. Luckily for some fandoms, a number of celebs were able to reunite in a drama or movie!

Curious who they are? Here are eight pairs of Korean actors who've already worked together multiple times:

7. Jung Yong Hwa and Park Shin Hye

If we're going to be honest, we initially thought that CNBLUE's Jung Yong Hwa and Park Shin Hye were paired in only one K-drama (we enjoyed watching Heartstrings on ABS-CBN in 2011). But after researching, it turns out that we're wrong! Prior to Heartstrings, the two actors were co-stars in You're Beautiful, a gender-bender drama about a nun who had to pretend to be his brother, a member of the band A.N Jell, because of a messy plastic surgery incident.

Now going back to Heartstrings, Jung Hwa is cast as Lee Shin, a conceited band lead singer and guitarist. Beneath his arrogant exterior is an actual softie that nobody expected! He meets Gyu Won, a Traditional Korean Music student from a family of well-known musicians, whom he falls in love with.

• Like 1

Most favored actress by production companies in terms of drama casting.

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

cr. @shin_hye__

This is the era of content flooding. As platforms diversify, movies and dramas that can be enjoyed are also pouring in. While viewers are contemplating what to watch, the production competition to create popular content is only getting fiercer.

The hottest competition among them is the casting war. YTN star has 14 drama production companies (Monster Union, Bone Factory, Big Ocean ENM, Samhwa Networks, Celltrion Entertainment, Studio & New, Studio S, Ace Factory, Jidam, GTist, Hunus Entertainment, HB Entertainment, JTBC Studio, Ascendio). ) and asked who the 'casting female actress to look out for' is.

1. KimTaeRi - 6 votes
2. GongHyoJin - 5
3. SongHyeKyo - 3
4.Park Shin Hye   ,JunJiHyun, Son Yejin, IU, JeonYeobin, - 2 votes
5. Han Hyojoo, Honey Lee, Suzy,  Kim YooJung,  Park Boyoung, HanSoHee, Shin Min Ah - 1

cr. https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/052/0001609239

[The most popular work in Japan now] Top 10 Korean dramas everyone is watching on Netflix in 2021

7th place "The Heirs"

"The Heirs" Synopsis

Kim Tan (Lee Min Ho), who is a sergeant of the Empire Group and looks like a comfortable environment, was estranged from his mistress's child, studied abroad in the United States to escape, and spent empty days. On the other hand, Eun-sang (Park Shin-hye), who has a dumb mother and has been struggling since childhood, came to the United States, relying on her sister who went to the United States. However, she is disappointed to know her sister's reality and loses her place. Tan meets Eun-sang, who is at a loss, and decides to invite him to his house. Two people who connect with each other for a short time. However, when he learns that Tan has a fiancé, Eun-sang returns to South Korea. Tan decides to return home for the first time in three years in order to confront the conflict with his father who is estranged by his brother, sandwiched between two mothers, and is content with it.
The prestigious private high school he returns to is also called "Imperial High School." There are four major classes in the school.
Eventually, the true conglomerates who inherit the company, the "management heir group" of the second and third generation groups, and the "stock heir group" who owns many shares from the moment they were born, although they were excluded in the management rights dispute. , The "honor heir group" of the second and third generation groups of legal circles, medical circles, scholars, politicians who value honor over money, and the financial aspect of having to enter the school because of public evaluation A "social consideration group" that is not suitable for this school for various reasons. Eun-sang must survive in this severe disparity. And again, Tan and Eun-sang reunited with their destiny, and their lives began to move ...! !!

[The most popular work in Japan now is ⁉︎] The 7th place in the Korean drama ranking that everyone is watching on Netflix in 2021 is "The Heirs".
The 2013 blockbuster drama where the strongest combination of Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye starring Kim Eun Sook gathered and ran alone in Korea with the highest audience rating and swept the Drama Awards! With the gathering of writers Kim Eun Sook and popular young actors, this work attracted a great deal of attention even before the start of the broadcast, and dyed Korea into an “inheritance syndrome”.
In Japan, Netflix was distributed from February, and I think there were many Korean drama fans who watched the nostalgic masterpiece again. It became the only old work ranked in along with new works and semi-new works.

"The Heirs" Everyone's impressions in Japan

After watching Lee Min Ho, I was so addicted that I was so addicted to the loss that I was
too in love with Soshi, and I was impressed by the one-off love.

Source: https://filmarks.com/dramas/6001/8516?page=4

9th place "Sisyphus: The Myth"

Imagen

"Sisyphus: the myth" Synopsis

Ten years ago, Taesul (Cho Seung Woo) was suffering from trauma after losing his brother in an accident. The story of a plane crash in which he was accidentally involved leads to an unexpected truth ... We are not the only ones living in this world, but they, who are called "smugglers," live hiding their true identity in the world.
Are they friends? Or is it an enemy? Tesul sets out on a journey to save his brother by uncovering the plot behind it.
And on the way, I meet Sohe (Park Shin Hye). A wounded female warrior who has gone up a distant and dangerous road to meet Tesul. Armed with superhuman strength and ruggedness that doesn't look like a girl, she says she came to protect Tesl. Suddenly, a selfish genius Han Taesul is embraced with a mission to save the world. To Seo, a mysterious female warrior who tries to protect him in a rather radical way.
The journey of a fateful community of two people that seems impossible to coexist at all begins.

[The most popular work in Japan right now is ⁉︎] The 9th place in the Korean drama ranking that everyone is watching on Netflix in 2021 is "Sisyphus".
JTBC's 10th anniversary special drama that continues to hit hits such as "The World of the Married Couple" and "SKY Castle".
It is a drama that was expected even before the broadcast in South Korea with a too luxurious casting starring Cho Seung Woo and Park Shin Hye and a novel theme that has never existed before.
It is a popular work that was ranked first in Korea's Netflix in a row!

"Sisyphus: the myth" Everyone's impressions in Japan

Watch up to 10 episodes. It
's really funny! I 'm worried about Park Shin Hye's action and the continuation ~ I want to see it soon !!

Source: https://filmarks.com/dramas/10177/14271

Like a serial drama, I make a small amount of secrets and develop it every time with the classic method of pulling curiosity next time, but it is splendidly rolled in my hands.

cr: korea.kaigai-drama-board.com/posts/2268?p=3

• Like 1

MBN

Park Shin-hye's pictorial, radiant beauty

Enter 2021.06.29. 1:02 am

Revision 2021.06.29. 1:04 am
original image
Park Shin-hye's pictorial photo = W Korea

Actress Park Shin-hye radiated lovely energy through a pictorial.

On the 28th, the agency Salt Entertainment released several cuts of Park Shin-hye's 'W Korea' July issue with 'Van Cleef & Arpels', a French high jewelry & watch maison.

In the published photos, Park Shin-hye catches the eye by radiating positive and joyful energy with a lively expression and a bright smile. He took various poses and excellently digested the jewelry he wore, creating a high-quality pictorial.

In an interview after the photo shoot, Park Shin-hye compared 'Van Cleef & Arpels' to a dense forest and said, "Just as densely planted trees form a forest, the jewelry of 'Van Cleef & Arpels' also combines delicate processes to create a special piece. isn't it born So when I wear jewelry, I feel like it will infuse good energy and good luck.”

On the other hand, in an interview with the subject of 'About happy and happy everyday moments and a hopeful and positive life', he said, "I am still lacking, but I want to become a person who can share my life with others rather than living for myself. I am living,” he said sincerely, expressing his desire to live by giving and standing on the side of those in need.

Meanwhile, more pictorial cuts and full interview with Park Shin-hye can be found in the July issue of 'W Korea'.

[Anna Hana MBN Star reporter]

cr:  https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/057/0001588563

KDRAMA CELEBS

4 Korean Celebrities Who Spent Their Fortune Wisely for the Happiness of Their Families

Tags

Park Shin Hye

4 Korean Celebrities Who Spent Their Fortune Wisely for the Happiness of Their Families
BY Shai Collins Jul 02, 2021 04:37 AM EDT

jo-in-sung-park-shin-hye-ong-seung-wu.png?w=900

(Photo : IOK | SALT | Ong Seung Wu's Official Instagram Accounts)

Family first, according to these Korean superstars!

With the huge demand for Korean content all over the world, there is no doubt that lots of Korean celebrities are also gaining various projects from advertisements, movies, and dramas.

But where do they really use some of their money? In a recent Mnet "TMI News" episode, the program revealed that these Korean stars spent most of their fortune on their families.

Park Shin Hye

Park Shin Hye

(Photo : Salt Entertainment's Official Instagram)

Almost same as with actor Seo In Guk, at the age of 24 years old the "Sisyphus: The Myth" actress opened a franchise restaurant for her parents. The estimated cost of the start-up business is 169,000,000 won (almost $150,000.00). A

cr: dlvr.it/S2vknZ

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/121057/20210629/jun-ji-hyun-son-ye-jin-5-k-drama-star.htm

• Like 1

K-DRAMA STORIES

Top 10 Most Beautiful Korean Actresses According To Kpopmap Readers (June 2021)

Laure Jun 29, 2021 Updated : Jul 1, 2021     1,032 Views

The ranking of the top 10 most beautiful Korean actresses is back for June 2021 ranking!

On Kpopmap, we opened a vote where viewers can vote for the actress they think is the most beautiful out of 42 actresses (including acting-dols). The poll is constantly open, if you also want to participate, you easily can here.

Thank you to those who had participated and are participating in the ranking of the most beautiful Korean actresses according to your personal standard.

This month Kim SoHyun took the first ranked followed by Kim YooJung and Kim HyeYoon. Park ShinHye and Son YeJin made their entry in the ranking.

Here are the top 10 most beautiful Korean actresses according to Kpopmap readers based on June 28 data.

8- Park ShinHye (NEW)

Top 10 Most Beautiful Korean Actresses According To Kpopmap Readers (June 2021)

cr. https://www.kpopmap.com/top-10-most-beautiful-korean-actresses-according-to-kpopmap-readers-june-2021/

:https://koreaboo.com/lists/watched-

Memories of the Alhambra https://ravennonest.wordpress.com/2021/06/23/memories-of-the-alhambra/ netflix-kdramas-worldwide-2021-first-half/

Memories of the Alhambra

alhambra.jpg?w=768

Title: Memories of the Alhambra
Original Title: 알함브라 궁전의 추억
Episodes: 16
Year: 2018
Directed by: Ahn Gil Ho
Distributed by: tvN

SYNOPSIS
Memories of the Alhambra tells the unique and suspenseful love story of Yoo Jin Woo and Jung Hee Joo.
Strong spirited Yoo Jin Woo is the CEO of an investment company with a degree in engineering and a knack for developing video games. He has an adventurous and competitive spirit. Suffering after his best friend betrays him, he takes a business trip to Granada, Spain in search of the mysterious inventor of an innovative augmented-reality video game. He ends up at a hostel that Jung Hee Joo owns.
Hee Joo is a former classical guitarist who came to Spain to further her studies. After the death of her parents, she takes on various jobs to support herself, including running the old hostel.

They are both drawn into a series of strange and unexpected events.
(from MyDramaList)

It’s pretty strange to see a Korean drama taking place in Spain and it weirded me out for a bit… also the various breaks in the continuity of the story and the flashbacks didn’t help getting settled on the story but after a bit things start to get more clear.

The parts dedicated to the game are really cool and the plot twists are amazing but the romance part is like the average k-drama: nothing special that ends up only wasting the time of the viewer that maybe is interested more in the general story.

The whole series is not a bad one in regards to acting, direction and special effects but it’s the rhythm that is lacking, with parts being plain and slow in advancing the story.
It really had a lot of potential but it got wasted when the main mystery of the series didn’t get developed well.

The final episodes would be really good with all that action but they lost me with the slow progressing of the story and so I didn’t get too excited.
A lot of potential but that didn’t get exploited well enough; a real shame as this could have become a really good drama. 

Memories of the Alhambra https://ravennonest.wordpress.com/2021/06/23/memories-of-the-alhambra/ 

2021 RESORT CAMPAIGN

:: La vie paisible ::

with Park Shin Hye  (@ssinz7)

Summer tropical printing that calls for a cool summer
Shirt-type blouse and wide pants setup styling

Eye catch look with a unique pattern point item
Complete it.

JACKET :: J212MSF130 OL1
BLOUSE :: J212MSC045 BL1
PANTS :: J212MSA009 BL1

Imagen

Imagen

The Top 10 Most Popular K-Dramas On Netflix Worldwide In The 1st Half Of 2021

How many of these have you seen so far?

Koreaboo

Yesterday

TeWTn5ysblbczbz-GoGXbtIh4hvqSeZ6lCSmnOSc2gGEvb0x-Pn_qE2n9aLm9ih3UX4p-mFpc73RQVqS5DfcRNC2nMcmYr9dlqdAwY99yywr_uXb=w780-nu-rj-l80-e365

We’re only halfway through 2021, but for many K-Drama fans, this year has already been filled with numerous binge-watching sessions—but which K-Dramas have been the most popular watches? According to data from Netflix territories across the globe, these are the most popular shows from the first half of the year.

2. Sisyphus: The Myth

Sisyphus is the 2nd most-watched K-Drama and 42nd most-streamed TV show overall on Netflix this year so far.

uzomwL7aaqNUXlQMxKsaZg2tj7r-fzGDhMVPYwKU3CU-cm2ZwrCe1ksBxOtlwWNMnBSR2o6ndnKPtsGBoxb9Lwd3kzPkL6lFNs324lopwbHeazap=s0-e365-rj-l80-e365

| Netflix

Starring Cho Seung Woo and Park Shin Hye, this 2021 science-fiction thriller centers on a genius engineer who’s exposed to the world’s secrets and a woman from the future who’s tracking him down.

lawyer.

lawyer.

cr:https://koreaboo.com/lists/watched-

link.  flixpatrol.com/top10/netflix/world/2021/full/#netflix-2

Spoiler

1. #Vincenzo 
2. #SisyphusTheMyth
3. #TheUncannyCounter
4. #TaleOfTheNineTailed
5. #LawSchool
6. #Mine
7. #RunOn 
8. #LoveAlarm
9. #CrashLandingOnYou
10. #SweetHome

news

Park Shin-hye, radiant freshness..."I will live by giving"

Enter 2021.06.28. 2:51 PM

Revision 2021.06.28. 2:52 PM
원본 이미지
[Seoul=Newsis] Park Shin-hye's pictorial. (Photo = W Korea) 2021.06.28. photo@newsis.com *Resale and DB prohibited

[Seoul=Newsis] Intern Reporter Choi Jin-kyung = Actress Park Shin-hye's pictorial has been released.

On the 28th, her agency, Salt Entertainment, released several cuts from the July issue of 'W Korea' of Park Shin-hye with the French High Jewelry & Watch brand.

In the pictorial, he showed a lively makeup with a transparent skin expression, moist lips and a pink blush. She showed off her lovely charm with a bright smile. In addition, he took various poses and created a high-quality pictorial.

In the interview that followed, he talked about 'joyful and happy everyday moments and a hopeful and positive life'.

He said, "I am still lacking, but rather than living completely for myself, I am living with a wish that I can become a person who can share my life with someone."

원본 이미지

[Seoul=Newsis] Park Shin-hye's pictorial. (Photo = W Korea) 2021.06.28. photo@newsis.com *Resale and DB prohibited

reporter profile

news Intern reporter Choi Jin-kyung

Announced nominees for the 26th Chunsa International Film Festival

Article approval 2021.07.05 09:14:58

Imagen

The nominees for the 26th Chunsa International Film Festival Awards have been announced. In addition, the 26th Chunsa International Film Festival, which will be held under the theme of “New Birth of Cinema,” will emerge as an international film festival this year.

Imagen

Imagen

The 26th Chunsa International Film Festival unveils their 10 nominations from 23 films, including 3 films that air on Netflix.

#TheCall starring Park Shin Hye & Jeon Jong Seo is nominated for Best Film

m.slist.kr/news/articleVi

movque.com/call-kdrama-review-plot-ending-explained/

• Like 1