❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Park Shin Hye for W Korea magazine 2021 July Issue

[Rough interview trans]

Wonderful Life | Actress Park Shin Hye's positive life and happiness

For Park Shin Hye, happiness is synonymous with gratitude. She is thankful that she can get results by working hard on her own to be able to spend a day without pain because she can sweat after exercising, and it is connected with her happy life. 'Ebenezer' This Hebrew word means 'Stone of Help' is also the name she used while carrying out her career for a long time to reward the gratitude she usually felt.

" My mother always wanted me to be like Audrey Hepburn. She is a person who has lived her life by giving by the side of those in need. 'Yes, it's still not enough, but I also live with a wish that I can become a person who can share my life with others rather than living for myself. After I went to work as a volunteer in Nepal with KFHI (Korea Food for the Hungry International) in 2009, I felt the need for doing charity more earnestly."

Healthy daily life in which you constantly cultivate yourself through activities. These are words that can express Park Shin Hye's present happiness beyond gratitude.

"My goal in life is always be healthy both physically and mentally. When I constantly wind my spring and often blame myself, I say, 'Don't forget that you've done this much. I was able to do this because it was you.' It is solely for the sake of health. From now on, I want to live cherishing not only myself, but also the person who walk by my side.”

"I think I was able to give the audience different colors by singing one note. Through the tunnel of life, feeling various emotions and growing up in various experiences, various expressions are bound to settle on the face of a person. As an actor, someone sees popularity. I don't think there's anything I can hope for if my friend tells me that I've been through many things in my life and what I'm doing has become more diverse."

cr: bbeamshinhye and untold_label

trans by  angelshinhye

11 K-Drama Actors Who Are Great At Kiss Scenes

Jun 22, 2021

Many K-dramas often consist of a steamy kiss scene. It’s a part that we sometimes look forward to, especially if the main leads have a lot of chemistry. It takes a lot of experience and practice to really sell the passion of a kiss scene, so it’s no a surprise that there are a handful of K-drama actors who are known to be great kissers on the small screen. Here are 11 of those actors (in no particular order)!

Note: No idol actors were included in this list.

When it comes down to memorable kiss scenes, Lee Jong Suk has quite a few under his name. He even has that unique kiss scene in Pinocchio” alongside Park Shin Hye where the two share a kiss involving a piece of bread.

cr: https://soompi.com/article/147405

Lee Min Ho's 34th Birthday, This is Park Shin Hye's Call to His Co-star Actor in The Heirs

Tuesday, 22 June 2021 14:02

During the event's press conference, Park Shin Hye revealed that she had known Lee Min Ho long before they starred in The Heirs together.

As reported by Soompi, Park Shin Hye said, "I first met Lee Min Ho in 2009 when we were modeling for a make-up brand."

"It's a pity that as soon as we got comfortable with each other, filming has ended." he said.

Park Shin Hye later revealed that she called him a 'school boy.'

Park Shin Hye said, " Lee Min Ho's personality is so great that I even teased him by calling him a schoolgirl."

“We played around a lot so we felt really comfortable while we were filming too.”

Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye

Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye (Hindustan Times)

Nearly a decade later, Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye haven't reunited for a drama yet.

Park Shin Hye was last seen in Sisyphus: The Myth , which premiered earlier this year.

K-DRAMA STORIES

K-Drama Stars That Cleared Their Parents' Debts

Haneul Jun 23, 2021

Something unique about the Korean entertainment industry is that it is built on the backs of hardworking and sincere individuals who started quite literally from the bottom and now are some of the biggest names in the global entertainment industry. These artists pride themselves on their perseverance and persistence and so do their fans. Some of your favourite Korean actors came from very humble beginnings and some even had to struggle merely to make ends meet. Even then, they honed their talent and polished it enough so as to shine bright like diamonds.

Here are 5 K-Drama stars who did exactly that and are now beloved of millions.

4. Park ShinHye

K-Drama Stars That Cleared Their Parents' Debts

W Korea

Park ShinHye has always been quite open about her familial background and how her family supported her through her career as a child actress despite intense financial struggles. One time, her mother even got robbed of all her money when she was in the first grade. Park ShinHye has been working from a very tender young age and it all bore fruit as she is now counted among one of the world's best actresses! She cleared her family's debts and can now give them the lifestyle they rightfully deserve.

cr:https://www.kpopmap.com/kdrama-stars-that-cleared-their-parents-debts/

Gorgeous dress Shin Hye its fab on you ❤️  Love this dress on you! 

▪️who: #ParkShinhye
▪️where: Instagram @ssinz7 20210614
… … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … …
▪️what: Park Shin Hye wore  Dress
@style_onandon Smoking Print Long Dress NW1MO602 / ₩299,000 (₩212,600 sales now

crf:  https://www.instagram.com/p/CQYQ9OpNdtv/

Imagen

Imagen

IDEAL TYPE WORLD CUP

Who Was Your Favorite Female Character In Dramas Of The First Half Of 2021?

Song Hyun Jun 21, 2021 1,536 Views
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Line-ups

RELOAD A STARTING

Starting

Oh JooIn(Oh My Ladylord),Hong ChaYoung(Vincenzo),Kang Sol [A](Law School),Hong JiAh(Sell Your Haunted House),Na JiNa(Doom at Your Service),Pyeong Gang(River Where the Moon Rises),Baek HoRang(Live On),Lee BitChaeWoon(Homemade Love Story),Tak DongKyung(Doom at Your Service),Kim MyungHee(Youth of May),Kang Seo Hae (Sisyphus: The Myth),Kim JoJo(Love Alarm 2),Kim SoYong(Mr. Queen),Do HaNa(The Uncanny Counter),Lim JooGyung(True Beauty),Ban HaNi [Young](Hello, Me!)

Subs

Welcome to our new vote! In this vote, you are selecting your favorite female character in dramas from the first half of 2021 !

The lineup is based on dramas that ended airing from January 2021 to June 2021. So dramas that started to air in December 2020 and ended in early 2021 are included. As for dramas that started to air in June but did not end yet, they will be included in the voting of the second half! Note that this lineup includes Netflix dramas but not web dramas.

Thank you for your interest and love.

You can vote for the other type below.

• 1Lim JooGyungTrue Beauty1,060
  • 2Oh MiJooRun On344
  • 3Kim SoYongMr. Queen119
  • 4Hong ChaYoungVincenzo46
  • 5Tak DongKyungDoom at Your Service27
  • 6Kang Sol [A]Law School22
  • 6Kim JoJoLove Alarm 222
  • 7Kim MyungHeeYouth of May21
  • 8Pyeong GangRiver Where the Moon Rises16
  • 8Kang SeoHaeSisyphus: The Myth16
  • 9Yoon SongAhShe Would Never Know15
  • 10Do HaNaThe Uncanny Counter13
  • 11Na JiNaDoom at Your Service11
  • 11Baek HoRangLive On11
  • 12Hong JiAhSell Your Haunted House10
  • 13Lee JiSooHush6
  • 14Jeon YeSeulLaw School5
  • 14Oh JooInOh My Ladylord5
  • 14Seo DanAhRun On5
  • 14Kang HaNaTaxi Driver5
  • 15Ban HaNiHello, Me!3
  • 15Lee BitChaeWoonHomemade Love Story3
  • 15Hong DaInSecret Royal Inspector3
  • 16Ban HaNi [Young]Hello, Me!2

cr: https://www.kpopmap.com/who-was-your-favorite-female-character-in-dramas-of-the-first-half-of-2021/

[Review] A sentiment that everyone can relate to. Our animation 'Dream of a Precious Day'
Enter 11:54 on June 23, 2021

[Within News Seok-young]

our emotions. Korean animation

then that time natural beauty and fun

A Dream of a Precious Day (2011)_Ahn Jae-hoon, Han Hye-jin

It is an animation that tells the story of teenagers who went to school in school uniforms, when Armstrong landed on the moon, the movie 'Love Story' was a box office hit, and Kim Il did professional wrestling. Our own emotions that cannot be felt in overseas animations are expressed through picture shapes and colors, lines and situations, so you can sympathize with those emotions regardless of generation.

Precious days, dreams.

It is filled with simple and rustic pictures and situations. Centering on Oh Rang (Park Shin-hye), it deals with dreams, friendship, and love, and contains everyday life and thoughts. Running 1st place, Lee Rang hates losing and falls on purpose while racing. With such personal and subtle thoughts and emotions, he expresses precious days and precious dreams.

Lee Rang is an ordinary country village student. One day, Han Su-min (Oh Yeon-seo) transfers from Seoul, and Lee Rang becomes friends with Su-min. Although Sumin looks a little different from others, she is a literary girl with a personality and fits well with Lee Rang. Meanwhile, Lee Rang becomes close with Kim Cheol-soo (Song Chang-eui), who dreams of becoming an astronaut, and develops a fresh love and dream.

At that time, the background and circumstances were different, but the worries of school days are the same. You can vividly see the growth of your self in those days when you admire your friends, meet the opposite sex, dream, doubt your dreams, and are influenced by each other's thoughts.

The past, the past will never come back. 'Dream of a Precious Day' gives nostalgia for teenagers just like the background itself gives nostalgia for the past. make it possible

?scode=mtistory2&fname=https%3A%2F%2Fblog.kakaocdn.net%2Fdn%2FcnNWTQ%2Fbtq1AFt0wOC%2FoH6AcxNyzORCFaewrJcKPK%2Fimg.gif

?scode=mtistory2&fname=https%3A%2F%2Fblog.kakaocdn.net%2Fdn%2FbrImvj%2Fbtq1z48GqMt%2Ft4Nlswmc3W54J2iM27cT1k%2Fimg.gif

https://hwangzo.tistory.com/127https://hwangzo.tistory.com/131

K-drama ranks on #Netflix by Flixpatrol (point) @ (23/06/2021)

#1 #Vincenzo (17584)
#2 #ItsOkayToNotBeOkay (11758)
#3 #StartUp (9271)
#4 #TheKingEternalMonarch (7109)
#5 #CrashLandingOnYou (6583)
#6 #RecordofYouth (5966)
#7 #TheUncannyCounter (5841)
#8 Sisyphus The Myth (5633)(๑′ᴗ‵๑)♡♡♡

#9 #SweetHome (5372)
#10 #HospitalPlaylist (4372)
#11 #wasitlove (3746)
#12 #TaleofTheNineTailed (3580)
#13 #LawSchool (3515)
#14 #MysticPopUpBar (2785)
#15 #ItaeWonClass (2585)
#16 #RunOn (2533)
#17 #Mine (2297)
#18 #LoveAlarm (2068)
#19 #18Again (1549)
#20 #MoveToHeaven (1504)

• Like 1

The best ornament is ur smile it self ...wear it and u will be the prettiest !!!

Naver, Daum, and Nate have changed their new profile to Shin Hye.

Imagen

Imagen

• Like 1