❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Drama 2021 : Sisyphus the myth 시지프스

Guest happy.birthday

K-DRAMA STORIES

9 Of The Toughest Female Leads In 2021 K-Dramas So Far

Kay Jun 9, 2021

We love seeing strong female characters taking dominance of K-Drama screens these days. 
But which queens are dominating the screens in 2021? Here is an unranked list of some of the baddest female leads to appear in 2021 K-Dramas so far, this year.

3. Kang SeoHae from "Sisyphus: The Myth"

"Sisyphus: The Myth" is an action fantasy drama all about time travel. We follow Kang SeoHae, played by Park ShinHye, as she travels time to prevent a genius engineer from making dangerous changes to the future.

9 Of The Toughest Female Leads In 2021 K-Dramas So Far

Kang SeoHae is the bold warrior type who is fearless in the face of danger. She can do anything from knocking out people who get in her way, to installing bombs and abseiling tall buildings.

<script>
Seohae - How did my dad do it!
Taesul - Calm down. Put that gun down. please. Put it down quickly!
Flecha hacia abajo
<Broadcast>
Seohae - How did my dad do it!
Tassel - you have to stand, put the gun down gun down!

< Episode 13 Ending Kneeling Spring...

(

TV report

[Report: Cut] Park Shin-hye's dress suits her well, 'shopping elegantly'

Enter 2021.06.08. 8:06 pm

original image

[TV Report = Reporter Kim Eun-jung]

Actress Park Shin-hye went shopping for summer clothes.

On the 8th, Park Shin-hye posted several photos on her Instagram along with the caption, "Summer clothes are finished. Shin-chan, who gets a lot of heat, will go cool in a dress."

In the photo, Park Shin-hye showed off her elegant charm by holding a yellow bag in a black dress. Entering the store with a youthful appearance, he looked at the clothes and expressed a happy mood.

Park Shin-hye drew attention by choosing a bright dress. Fans cheered with comments such as "Pretty," "I love you," "I miss you," and "You look good.

Meanwhile, Park Shin-hye appeared in the recently ended JTBC drama 'Sisyphus'.

➡ Uploader boarding
A compilation of the (poor) future West Sea that I made to see

edited the second video a bit.
Sharing the story of the West Sea once more (~6/12)

Reshare
re-edit

ImagenImagen

Korean marathon on netflix: 3 Park Shin Hye dramas to streaming

3 Doramas that will make you fall in love with Park Shin Hye with their impeccable acting, all available on Netflix

Despite the fact that the Hayllu Wave has given young actors much more fame today, Park Shin Hye is one of those that has been around since before this social phenomenon began. That is why Netflix has in its catalog several of the dramas that it has starred in, the ideal ones to make a marathon with the actress's work.

1. Sisyphus:  The Myth

#TheHeirs 

MemoriesofTheAlhambra 

Park Shin-hye, a sweet kiss for the cat 'Harry'... "Butler, get out of the way"

Posted on: 2021.06.09 10:27:05  By Kim Seung-yeon, 
ⓒNote Pet
Photo = Park Shin-hye's Instagram

[Note Pet]
Actress Park Shin-hye revealed her lovely daily life with her cat 'Harry'.

On the 8th, Park Shin-hye posted a video on her Instagram along with the words "Butler, get out of the way #nottoday". 

In the released video, Harry is leaning on his face and kissing him.

The cute Harry, who seems to be making a displeased expression for whether such a butler's expression of affection is bothersome, attracts attention.

Fans who watched the video commented, "What's going on with Harry's face..?", "Is your unnie so cute? Harry is still cute too", "Shinhye was also a butler. showed a reaction of

By Kim Seung-yeon, staff reporter ksy616@inbnet.co.kr

ⓒ Companion Animal News Note Pet, unauthorized reproduction and redistribution prohibited

cr:  https://www.notepet.co.kr/news/article/article_view/?idx=22526&groupCode=AB800AD810

In Photos: Park Shin-Hye And Her K-Drama Leading Men Through The Years

The 30-year-old actress has worked with some of the most in-demand and versatile actors in the Hallyu scene

Imagen

[Park Shin-hye] on and off!
To the filming location of Sisyphus

2021.03.23. 20:4437,322 reads

You can also decorate the bag with a doll and
make it cute .

DSC08244.jpg?type=w1200
Even while sitting on a stopped ride

DSC08257.jpg?type=w1200

IMG_6984.jpg?type=w1200

The West Sea, which reacts quickly to even the smallest sound and reloads the gun

cr: naver.me/xIhgKBgm

[Some different part] At Church (Day/Indoor)

Taesul fell down. Eddie, drop the gun & kneeling devastatedly. Seohae get herself up sit down kneeling beside Taesul, embrace him. 
(cont)

She's sobbing, look at Taesul who look like fall in sleep, touching his face.
S : Taesul-ah...
Seohae start disappearing slowly as the light shine. Seohae whisper on Taesul's ear.
S : Taesul-ah do you remember? My favorit color is pink, my favorite food is banana, tteokbokki

S : bulgogi... Seohae smiling vaguely, keep saying S : my favorite person is... you... don't forget it okay? We'll meet again. I'll go to find you. I love you. Seohae disappeared. Taesul who left alone behind, his head bleeding. That's how he looked when he was out of breath.

A dark change. ------end-------

trans by @kind_road

It really made me sad seeing they Seo hae and Taesul's scene, I just wanted to see the smile of Seo Hae. That was one the saddest scenes ever

ImagenImagen

Did Park Shin Hye’s performance make your head explode in #The Call ? So get ready to see Sisyphus The Myth. In this science fiction K-drama she delivers talent, cohesion and acclaim. Stream in legend! :waves:

Imagen

Imagen

[2021] Who is the hottest actress / actor now ?! Forbes' "Power Celebrity Ranking 40" big announcement!

The "Power Celebrity Ranking" is published every year in the Korean version of the American economic magazine "Forbes", which is famous for its ranking of the chiefs. In addition to athletes, singers, and talents, 16 actors and actresses were ranked in the 40 groups of the 2021 edition announced the other day. Who are the 16 most dynamic actors and actresses right now? I will introduce the ranking.

40th place Park Shin Hye

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Actress Park Shin Hye from a child actor is ranked 40th! He has a wide range of friendships in the entertainment world and is known for his high liking, as he is enthusiastic about philanthropy.

Appearances: "The Heirs," "Pinocchio," "Memories of the Alhambra," etc.

cr: korea.kaigai-drama-board.com/posts/2705?p=3

K-DRAMA STORIES

10 Best K-Dramas To Watch On Netflix

Laure Sep 11, 2019 Updated : Mar 14, 2020 956,141 Views

Are you a Netflix user but new to K-Drama? Are you a K-Drama watcher and recently subscribe to Netflix? This list is for you!

It is often hard to make a solid watchlist when there are many options. To help you, here are 10 K-Dramas available on Netflix that worth watching.

9- "Memories of the Alhambra"

10 Best K-Dramas To Watch On Netflix

Looking for: A action fantasy melodrama

When: 2018

Cast: Park ShinHye, HyunBin

Summary: A CEO of an investment company goes to Granada (Spain) for a business trip. He stays at an old hostel run by a former guitarist. They fell in a strange case and get their destiny linked to each other.

Why watch?: This mysterious drama is intriguing from the start with its theme on augmented reality game. The plot is unpredictable and climatic. HyunBin has breathtaking action scenes and makes the drama worth watching.

• gm4queen changed the title to ❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Drama 2021 : Sisyphus the myth 시지프스