❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Still cuts of Sisyphus The Myth episode 10

Cho Seung Woo And Park Shin Hye Are Surrounded By Enemies In “Sisyphus: The Myth”

Another crisis of strong couples..!

One world, two futures <Sisyphus: the myth>
Tonight
9:10

https://

IG https://instagram.com/p/CMja4daL2og/?igshid=286ficcnwqiu

FB https://facebook.com/728383530628982/posts/2305438222923497/?igshid=1ve810n3kmv18

Imagen

News

'Sisyphus' Jo Seung-Woo X Park Shin-hye, Asia Mart is in danger of getting a pardon in the crackdown bureau [Today TV]

Imagen

Jo Seung-woo and Park Shin-hye face the crisis of a pardon.

The ending of the 9th episode of JTBC's 10th anniversary special plan' Sisyphus: the Myth' (play Lee Je-in Jeon Chan-ho/director Jinhyuk), broadcast on March 17, was decorated by Han Tae-sul (Jo Seung-woo), who came to rescue Kang Seo-hae (Park Shin-hye), who was captured by the crackdown bureau. . The appearance of Taesul walking toward the Charity Hospital without hesitation showed that his feelings toward the 'One and Only' Seohae deepened. Another crisis hits Taesul.

full article:  n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000415133

• Like 2

Taesul (#Cho Seung-woo)
Rescues Seo hae (#Park Shin-hye), but
Seohae wanders through time and space due to torture  

You need to get medicine before the west sea is completely gone..!!
▶Tonight's 9 Poetry <#Sisyphus> Bonbang shooter

Imagen

Imagen

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMjRS3tpgGt/ Fan art Seo Hae

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMi1b-0hI-f/ fendi

https://soompi.com/article/1459803wpp/cho-seung-woo-and-park-shin-hye-are-surrounded-by-enemies-in-sisyphus-the-myth

• Like 1

[Ratings] "Sisyphus: The Myth" Had a Slight Increase, "Hello, Me!" at 3% Range

2021/03/17

photo1312973.jpg

The viewership ratings for "Sisyphus: The Myth" increased slightly.

According to Nielsen Korea, a ratings research company, on the 18th, JTBC's Wednesday and Thursday drama "Sisyphus: The Myth" which aired on the 17th, recorded 4.905% (Ep.9).

This is a slight increase from 4.848% (Ep.8) from the previous episode. However, "Sisyphus: The Myth" which recorded the highest ratings of 6.677% (Ep.2) has been showing poor audience ratings, staying in the 4% range from the 6th episode.

cr:  https://www.hancinema.net/ratings-sisyphus-the-myth-had-a-slight-increase-hello-me-at-3percent-range-149888.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Insightful 1

ykgoodfeel  IG UPDATE

Spring is getting closer
One of the things that makes spring days even more exciting is!
I think it's a refreshing playlist 
-
What kind of songs do your followers listen to in spring?
Please share your own spring playlist in the comments!
-
Dear 20 of those who participated!
We give you a full set of good feeling organic cotton cover!
-
✔ Event period: ~ 3/21 (Sun)
-

✔ Event Prizes:
[20 people] Feel Good Organic Cotton Cover Full SET
Ultra Slim Medium 1 Pack + Daily Liner 1 Pack + Mouth Over 1 Pack (Random Size)
-
A warm spring that makes you feel good, with a good feeling!
Create a playlist for spring and have a relaxing day in your heart  
-
#Good feeling #Organic cotton cover #Natural air fit cushion #goodfeel
#Because my heart is_comfortable #skin is_comfortable
#Resorption innovation for skin_comfort_
-
#Believing #sanitary napkin #sanitary napkin recommended #organic sanitary napkin
#Good sanitary napkin #Spring #Spring #Spring playlist

instagram.com/p/CMjNJUCHNJg/

Imagen

• Like 1

Cho Seung Woo And Park Shin Hye Are Surrounded By Enemies In “Sisyphus: The Myth”

Mar 18, 2021
by U. Kim

Cho Seung Woo and Park Shin Hye are surrounded by enemies on all sides in JTBC’s “Sisyphus: The Myth.”

The fantasy-mystery drama stars Cho Seung Woo as Han Tae Sool, a genius engineer who embarks on a perilous journey to bring light to hidden beings that are secretly residing in our world. Park Shin Hye plays his savior Kang Seo Hae, who comes from a future that has fallen into ruin due to a war.

Spoilers

At the end of the previous episode, Han Tae Sool came to the rescue of Kang Seo Hae, who was taken by the Control Bureau. Han Tae Sool was shown taking determined steps into Ja Ae Hospital, indicating that his feelings for Kang Seo Hae had deepened even further.

The Control Bureau had succeeded in bringing Kang Seo Hae to the interrogation room by taking advantage of the short moment she was left alone in the amusement park. Han Tae Sool figured out that the Control Bureau’s headquarters were in Ja Ae Hospital. Sun (Chae Jong Hyeop) snuck into the Control Bureau’s server room and took control of their servers using the USB drive handed to him by Han Tae Sool. It was at that moment that Jung Hyun Gi (Go Yoon) aimed a gun at Kang Seo Hae, blinded by revenge.

Now, the mission will be a success once Han Tae Sool escapes with Kang Seo Hae. However, newly released stills show that it won’t be easy. Han Tae Sool looks concerned as he holds an unconscious Kang Seo Hae in his arms, and they’re blocked by the Control Bureau’s agents and even Asia Mart’s Mr. Park (Sung Dong Il), Uhm Seon Ho (Jung Ha Joon), and Uhm Seon Jae (Lee Myeong Ro). As the Asia Mart employees were previously caught by the Control Bureau because of Kang Seo Hae, they were furious.

Escaping the hospital was not the only problem. In the interrogation room, she had been injected the FOS shot, a terrifying substance that breaks down the proteins in a person’s body. Kang Seo Hae was in a critical state, flickering between life and death.

The producers of “Sisyphus: The Myth” commented, “The hardships coming at Han Tae Sool, who has stepped into the enemy’s territory with bare hands to save Kang Seo Hae, have not stopped. Please join us on the ongoing Sisyphus journey to see how Han Tae Sool will save Kang Seo Hae, who is on the brink of death, and what kind of emotions he will be feeling.”

Episode 10 of “Sisyphus: The Myth” airs on March 18 at 9 p.m. KST.

In the meantime, check out Park Shin Hye in “Little House in the Forest

WATCH NOW

Source (1)

soompi.com/article/145980

• Like 1

2021SPRING CAMPAIGN

Square neckline tweed cropped jacket and H-line
Skirt setup styling

Muse #2021 Spring with Park Shin Hye (@ssinz7)
The campaign is #MojoeSpin on/offline store.
You can meet it.

JACKET  J212MSF115OR1
SKIRT  J212MSD115OR1

pinkvilla.com/entertainment/

https://hwangzo.tistory.com/120

dear-eonni-fan-south-africa-says-actress-park-shin-hye-force-be-reckoned-653214

• Love 1

Mar 19, 2021,08:11am EST|242 views

Park Shin-Hye Shares How Much She Enjoyed Her ‘Sisyphus’ Action Scenes

Joan MacDonald
Contributor
I'm a journalist fascinated by Korean drama and film.
Park Shin-hye's character in 'Sisyphus: The Myth' has grown up in a dystopian world.

Park Shin-hye's character in 'Sisyphus: The Myth' has grown up in a dystopian world.

NETFLIX

Park Shin-hye plays a fierce warrior from the future in the sci-fi drama Sisyphus: The Myth. Her character Gang Seo-hae is a time traveler who lands in present-day Korea, armed and ready to fight. Adept at martial arts and practiced in marksmanship, Seo-hae knows she’s there to save the world and there’s no time to waste.

While the present-day world seems like paradise compared to the harsh future, she can’t afford to relax.  Seo-hae must protect engineer Han Tae-sul, played by Cho Seung-woo. Changing his fate may be the key to preventing a nuclear disaster.

“In Sisyphus, the people from the future are those who have returned to the present with a purpose, no matter what the risks,” said Park. “This is true for Gang Seo-hae. She’s a cool character who struggles to change the future. And she has many likable traits. She’s honest and bold. She faces her situation head-on. Others might view her as someone naive and clueless about worldly matters, but in truth her innocence comes from the fact that she has lived in a bunker for a long time since childhood. And, in contrast to that innocent side of her, she’s a person who can adapt to changing situations and put up a fight when necessary.”

Park tackles the drama’s action scenes with enthusiasm and agility. The confidence with which she defies gravity, leaping gracefully into the air and decimating villains, makes it obvious she relishes the physicality. 

“Seo-hae’s an action-oriented character,” said Park. “The best thing for me was being involved in the action scenes.”

Seo-hae returns to the past to prevent a nuclear disaster.

Seo-hae returns to the past to prevent a nuclear disaster.

NETFLIX

Sisyphus gave her ample opportunities to demonstrate her natural talent for action scenes, which she fine tuned with several weeks of training.

“I enrolled in an action school a month and a half before filming began,” said Park. “I enjoyed my time there because I usually have no qualms about getting physical and roughing it. From holding a gun, to every other element in the staging of an action scene. I practiced until it became a natural part of my body movement. The filming of the scene at Sun’s house, for example, took place much after I had practiced it at the school. But because I had practiced the whole sequence, I was able to apply it quickly on set. Sometimes I was required to perform impromptu action on set during filming. That was possible because the action team and I had put in the time piecing together and practicing sequences. I was able to learn new moves quickly and perform them on the spot.”

Park, who made her debut playing the younger version of Choi Ji-woo’s character in the 2003 drama Stairway to Heaven, has long wanted to try the kind of action scenes that propel Sisyphus and hopes there will be more opportunities in the future.

“I had so much fun,” said Park. “But it’s not like I was 100 percent happy with my action performance, so I’d love to take on other films or drama series involving action. Performing an action scene is never easy, because you can’t let yourself go, even for a moment. If you do, someone could get hurt. But I had so much fun learning and performing these scenes.”

Park admits that as a child, she briefly considered becoming a police officer. Or maybe even a kindergarten teacher, she adds with a laugh. But early and consistent success confirmed that acting was a good career choice. Since her debut, she’s played multiple professions in films and on the small screen—a singer, a doctor, a lawyer, a judo coach and even a lonely queen.

Although Park’s international following may owe a lot to her roles in popular dramas, such as You’re Beautiful with Jang Geun Suk, The Heirs with Lee Min Ho, Pinocchio with Lee Jong Suk, Flower Boy Next Door with Yoon Shi-hoon and Memories of Alhambra with Hyun Bin, her film resume is also noteworthy. Park starred in the historical film The Royal Tailor, the zombie film #Alive, the horror film The Call and the comedy/drama Miracle in Cell No. 7, which became one of the highest grossing Korean films of all time.

Since her debut Park has worked consistently, whether she was acting, hosting, modeling, or serving as an ambassador for various causes. It’s an intense schedule, but she derives motivation from what she does and those around her.

“The driving forces are my fans, family, friends and my colleagues,” said Park. “Acting provides such fun and rare opportunities to express things and to encounter interesting characters. It is such a blessing to share the emotional experiences with people who have seen my performances. I can’t think of anything more fun and meaningful than that. It’s those moments accrued over time that sustains me and my work.”

When her character travels to the past in Sisyphus: The Myth, Seo-hae does not rush to see the family she lost. If time travel really existed and Park could travel back, family would be a priority.

“I haven’t really thought about turning back time to return to any one period, but if I could, I’d like to visit the time when my maternal grandmother was healthy,” said Park. “She passed away when I was very little.”

When it comes to destinations she can actually travel to, Park has preferences that will hopefully translate into plans once pandemic restrictions phase out. There are some places she would return to and some she would like to visit for the first time. 

“It’s hard to narrow it down to one place,” she said. “I have so many wonderful memories of every destination, with cities and vacation places each having their own charm. So it’s hard to choose. For my next trip, I’d love to go somewhere like Hawaii.”

After demonstrating a talent for action skills in Sisyphus, the very next role she chooses might require fewer somersaults.

“Some of my recent works had distinct genre characteristics,” she said. “These days I’m thinking I’d like to be involved in a pleasant and laid back human drama type of a show that deals with the subtleties of day-to-day life.”

cr: https://forbes.com/sites/joanmacdonald/2021/03/19/park-shin-hye-shares-how-much-she-enjoyed-her-sisyphus-action-scenes/

• Like 1