❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

The pros and cons of time traveling | According to Korean Dramas [ENG SUB CC]

PRO. Profit from knowing of future

PRO. Benefit from advances in the future

CON. Keeping your real identity a secret

CON. Being away from loved ones.

PRO. Change what you don´t like about the future

PRO. You get a second chance to say...

• Like 1

'Sisyphus' Lee Si-woo "Sung Dong-il, Jo Seung-woo, Park Shin-hye, please be pretty and get a lot of help."

Input 2021.04.12 at 5:22 PM

[Joy News 24 Reporter Kim Ji-young]

Actor Lee Si-woo expressed his gratitude to Sung Dong-il, Jo Seung-woo, and Park Shin-hye, who were together in the drama'Sisyphus'.

On the afternoon of the 12th, Siwoo Lee held an interview for the closing of the JTBC drama'Sisyphus: the myth' (hereinafter'Si Jip's') at the office building of Joy News 24 in Mapo-gu, Seoul.

'Sisyphus' is a fantasy mystery drama about the journey of a genius engineer and a savior who has taken a long and dangerous path for him to uncover the existence of a hidden identity in our world.

In addition, she added to Park Shin-hye, "In the beginning, she gave me a lot of help because she was not familiar with things," she added. "SHe told me that when I picked up a gun in the play, I had to listen quickly."

She expressed her gratitude, saying, "Bingbing is a character who is an atmosphere maker, and the seniors helped and led me well."

/ Reporter Kim Ji-young (jy1008@joynews24.com)

http://m.joynews24.com/v/1357886

• Like 1

The Most Beautiful Korean Actresses Working in Film Today

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. So we had to take into account many factors. Appearance alone will not get you ranked at the top. These actresses need to have charm, style, and sex appeal. Below is our list of the top Korean actresses working in film today. Most have not been able to branch out into Hollywood but with the global audience now getting into Korean films due to the success of Parasite, the fan base for these beautiful Korean actresses will only continue to grow. Some might be wondering why Song Hye Kyo is not on the list. She would be, however she has not done a film in a while. We will try to keep this list up to date with Korean actresses that are somewhat active. 

Park Shin Hye 

Park-Shin-Hye-at-Cannes-park-shin-hye-40491428-268-350.gif

913a1953d07f710654930d5918c4f53d3dc6da6f_hq.gif

The global audience might know her from the Korean Netflix movie Call. Call is one of the most underrated Korean horror films of 2020. She is also in #Alive which was another Netflix hit! What makes her so beautiful is that she still has that cute girl next door look despite being in her 30s. Plus she is a wonderful actress and is one of the few Korean actresses that doesn’t rely on her looks. She does a great job of absorbing into her characters.  Follow her on Instagram where she is very active with over 1,100 posts and over 11.5 million followers. 

seoulspace.com/the-most-beaut

@PSHAngelShinHye@ShinHyePark1990

iful-korean-actresses-working-in-film-today/

• Thanks 1

Park Shin Hye Skin Care 2021: How to Achieve the ‘Sisyphus: The Myth’ Star’s Youthful Glow

Tags

Park Shin Hye Skin Care 2021

Park Shin Hye

Sisyphus: The Myth

Park Shin Hye Skin Care

Park Shin Hye 2021
BY Geca Wills Apr 13, 2021 03:05 AM EDT

park-shin-hye.jpg?w=900(Photo : Park Shin Hye Official Instagram)

Park Shin Hye is among the most sought-after actresses and not to mention one of the industry's beautiful faces. 

The A-lister recently wrapped up her sci-fi drama "Sisyphus: The Myth," alongside Cho Seung Woo. Set in the post-apocalyptic world, she played the role of Gang Seo-Hae, who lives in the future as she attempts to change the timeline and stop the war. 

Amid her busy schedule, the "#Alive" actress managed to maintain her youthful glow even at 31.

With that said, here's how you can cop her younger-looking skin with her age-defying beauty secrets. 

READ MORE: Park Shin Hye & Cho Seung Woo's Undeniable Chemistry Shown in Behind-the-Scenes Photos for 'Sisyphus: The Myth'

Park Shin Hye's Skin Care 2021: Cleansing is a Must

Spoiler

Park shin Hye

(Photo : Park Shin Hye Official Instagram)

With her long list of beauty deals, including Ryo Shampoo, Median Dental Care, and skincare and cosmetics brand Mamonde, this proves that the "Memories of the Alhambra" actress is an effective endorser making her one of South Korea's CF queens. 

To maintain this, she previously revealed to Her World that she sticks to the basics when it comes to skincare and beauty. 

For the 31-year-old A-lister, she shared that she devotes her me time to cleansing and makes sure that she properly cleanses her "face, body and hair."

During the interview, she mentioned that she usually starts with her hair by shampooing it and following it with treatment. 

For her body, she prefers to have an oil-based body cleanser to help retain the skin moisture and not strip away the natural oils.

Her last step would be her face. During the interview, she mentioned that she doesn't use products with thick foam or oil. After cleansing her face, Park Shin Hye revealed an interesting and unique way to end her bath. 

The actress shared that she "washed off everything at one go," adding, "I find that this trick helps keep my skin and hair in tip-top shape.

Park Shin Hye's Skin Care Tip: Don't Forget to Moisturize and Hydrate

Park Shin Hye

If there's one thing that she can't live without, it's probably her moisturizer. 

In a previous interview, the "Miracle in Cell No. 7" star says that she never goes to bed or leaves the house without a moisturizer. 

In fact, the actress makes sure that her face is fully hydrated by adding a face mask on top of it. 

Park Shin Hye's Makeup Routine: Less is More

Park Shin Hye

Unlike Westerns, South Korean women prefer to have light makeup instead of full-on glam looks. 

The same goes for the 31-year-old actress who likes to have a no-makeup makeup look, especially on summer days. 

Park Shin Hye shared that she avoids wearing foundation and goes easy on eye makeup during humid seasons. 

With this, she usually skips eyeliner and instead uses long-lasting mascara to make her eyes more alive.

For a pop of color, she likes to concentrate on the lips and says that it "brightens the overall skin tone."

The actress reportedly loves to use lip tints to give her face a healthier appearance. 

KDramastars owns this article.

Written by Geca Wills

ParkShinHye for mojosphine 2021 SUMMER CAMPAIGN

2021 SUMMER CAMPAIGN

<Pied a terre>

Meaning “where I am stepping on is my space”
2021 Summer Campaign, Muse #Park Shin-hye (@ssinz7) and
Feeling in the green nature away from everyday life together
Provides a happy and relaxed

https://instagram.com/p/CNmUGfQp_sO/

Imagen?igshid=1wwc7uo1ao7ls

• Like 1