❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

Kickass K-drama Action Queens [ES SUB CC]

Park Shin Hye included in Swoon edit for Kickass Kdrama Action Queens with her role Seo Hae(#SisyphusTheMyth ) & Yoo Bin(#ALIVE )

full video: ->https://youtu.be/iU-Ppe1Ti38

Imagen

The scene of falling through the window of a building in the future of the West Sea was mixed up. Novelty

• Like 1

img.gif

Park Shin-hye, 'Sisyphus' high-difficulty action → spectrum expansion... Effort brilliant challenge

Input 2021.04.09 8:37 AM

[Joy News 24 Reporter Park Jin-young]

Actor Park Shin-hye shared his impressions of the end of'Sea Jeep', who showed brilliant efforts and challenges.

Park Shin-hye took on the role of Seo hae Kang in JTBC's 10th anniversary special drama'Sisyphus: the myth' (played by Je-in Jeon Jeon, Director Jin-hyuk, hereinafter'Si Jeep's'), which ended on the 8th, expanding the genre spectrum with endless efforts and challenges. . From underwater shooting, she directly digested various high-difficulty actions, demonstrating her potential for growth as an'action empress'.

Imagen

Park Shin-hye shared her feelings about the end of'Sea Jeep'. [Photo = Salt Entertainment]

Park Shin-hye's growth did not come at once. Through the films'#ALive' and 'Call', She challenged various new genres, and her efforts to transform her acting sincerely between dramas and movies shined through 'Sisyphus'.

As such, Park Shin-hye, who achieved another growth through' Ci-Jips', shared her heartfelt feelings of the end through her agency.She said, "I have been in the West Sea for about 7 months. There were lonely moments and difficult moments while living in the West Sea, but there were so many happy and joyful moments." It was fun to be with me,” she said.

Park Shin-hye said, "I hope that the appearance of the Seohae that I felt in the field or that I wanted to show you was well conveyed. Thank you so much for loving Seohae, Taesul, and 'Sisyphus.' I want to say thank you to the fans who give me love. I love you  a lot."

Park Shin-hye is considering the next work.

cr :http://m.joynews24.com/v/1357115#_DYAD

• Like 1

4th place today (netflix Japan). Is it the highest rank?♡♡♡

Imagen

Today, Sun's last shooting day.
Sun flower bouquet
Sun: The commander has done a great job as well.
Nong: We were together from the first filming to the last shooting.
Sun: All of a sudden, it's embarrassed.
Manager: Miss. Park Shin Hye and Jong Hyup worked together until the end
Sun: Thank you. For the rest of the shooting, fight.

google translate

via @haebaraki23

@saasu_1224/ @saketonegoto pag.57 doko

https://cute-sw.tistory.com/m/16

https://mymoviespotlight.wordpress.com/2021/04/08/sisyphus-the-myth/

• Like 1

Sisyphus – The Myth

How far are you willing to go to fix something that you regret doing in the past? This is the question that drives most of the characters in Sisyphus – The Myth, the latest Korean drama currently streaming on Netflix. Sisyphus, the king of Corinth (aka Ephyra) was punished for cheating death twice by being forced to roll a large boulder up a hill for eternity. Since the boulder was enchanted, it would roll down just before he reached the top, forcing him to roll it back up again, making the punishment unending. This is exactly what happens in Sisyphus – The Myth, after a nuclear war destroys the normal way of life in the Korean peninsula, and an uploader gives people the ability to travel back in time. Though everyone knows exactly what happens, they still take the opportunity to travel back in time, to fix a few things they regret doing in their past, with the hope that they can alter the future. What they do not realize is that the future is already set.

For Kang Seo-hae (Park Shin-hye), the reason for traveling back in time is different. Having lived in a bunker with her father for fourteen years, she decides to travel back in time, with the hope of stopping the war from happening and in the process saving her mother from dying. Thanks to a message she leaves to herself in her journal, she knows exactly what she is supposed to do in order to save the world. All she has to do is find Han Tae-sul (Cho Seung-woo), and stop him from developing the uploader, while protecting him from the people trying to kill him. However, traveling through time and changing something that has already happened is easier said than done. After all the future has already happened, but they just don’t know it yet. So try as they might, the events that are supposed to happen will anyway happen.

What makes Sisyphus worth a watch is the screenplay and brilliant performances by the entire cast. There are many interesting characters in Sisyphus, and I really loved how each character fit into the narrative. They all have a reason to want to travel back in time, despite knowing that the chances of survival are only five percent. Their regrets are such that they are willing to risk their lives with the hope of fixing their past, however Sisyphean it might be. Of the many characters the ones that leave a lasting impression are Park Heong-do (Sung Dong-il) as a convenience store owner / broker dedicated to helping time-travelers, Choi Hae-sun (Chae Jong-hyup) as the restaurant worker who helps Seo-hae when she first arrives and shows up whenever she is in need, Jung Hyun-gi (Go Yoon) as the former cop and new Control Bureau agent who wants to kill Seo-hae because he believes she killed his mother, and Sigma / Seo Won-ju (Kim Byung-chul) as the mysterious person who starts the war and is responsible for everything that is happening. While these actors do leave a lasting impression with their performances, the actor that stole the show for me personally was the boy that played the younger version of Seo Won-ju. He was just brilliant.

So, if you are in the mood for a sci-fi, dystopian, time-travel, kind of action drama that makes you reflect on your own life, or if you just want to see the amazing Park Shin-hye in action, then definitely give Sisyphus – The Myth on Netflix a try

cr: https://mymoviespotlight.wordpress.com/2021/04/08/sisyphus-the-myth/

• Like 1

Seoul Economy

'Sisyphus' OST compilation album released...

Input 2021.04.08. 9:47 am
 Photo = courtesy of JTBC Studio

[Seoul EconomicDaily ]

JTBC's ''Sisyphus' : the myth' continues the deep lingering of the drama with the OST compilation album.

At noon on the 8th, the OST compilation album 'Sisyphus'' : the myth' will be released through all online music sites in Korea.

This album includes G Soul's'Stay (tempus) (Prod. GroovyRoom)', Jo Sumi's'Fight For Love (Aria for Myth)', and Ailee's'My Last Love'. (In Paradisum)', Park Won's'You're My Light (Lacrimosa)', Doko's'True (vertitas)', including 5 previously released OST songs, and additionally released Jo Su-mi's' There are a total of 6 OSTs including 'Fly for Love (Korean version)'.

Here, a total of 27 tracks, including 21 BGM songs that were inserted in the right place for the drama and maximized viewers' immersion, are expected to soothe the regrets of the ending.

''Sisyphus: the myth' is a well-made drama with a strong story and rapid development that make you fall in an instant, and the solid acting of the best actor lineups such as Seung-woo Jo, Shin-hye Park, Byeong-cheol Kim, and Dong-il Seong received favorable reviews as a well-made drama.

A variety of OSTs suitable for each theme, such as a crossover between pop and classic, and a pop ballad with a sweet and appealing voice, raised viewers' immersion and gained a lot of attention.

• Like 1

[trans] banner

11.30.2021 Last filming date of Sisyphus

Individual staffs ➡ Park Shin Hye

In the past, on a warm spring day
It is now cold winter.
Actress Shin Hye, who has lived as 'The West Sea' for more than 5000 hours:)

Sometimes joyful, sometimes fierce,
Sometimes the days when I hurt my whole body...
Our Shin-hye actor has a lot of hardships

google translate

Imagen

• Like 1

2021 SPRING CAMPAIGN

The 2021 Spring campaign with luxurious gold

chain trimmed jacket and one-piece setup styling,

muse # Park Shin-hye (@ssinz7)
You can find it at #MojoeSpin on/offline stores

JACKET  J212MSF006YE1
DRESS J212MSE023YE1

cr. https://instagram.com/p/CNE23YgJvrw/?igshid=r6u36e2wp152

Imagen

Sisyphus The Myth is No.1 (10 & 11 April)

Imagen

• Like 1

Three Questions that ‘Sisyphus: The Myth’ Must Answer Before the Finale

by krishkim4 days ago

JTBC’s Sisyphus: The Myth is nearing the finish line of its eight-week journey. With only two episodes remaining, we will look at three questions that are yet to be answered.

1. How and why Sigma started the nuclear war

01-8.jpgCredit: JTBC

October 31st in Sisyphus: The Myth is the day when the Republic of Korea is destroyed. The entire country falls into chaos when an atomic bomb drops on Wolseong nuclear power plant. Without a minute for people to escape, countless missiles flew into Seoul. This is the grand plan of Sigma, the absolute evil. If so, the following question follows. How and why did Sigma start a nuclear war? In the trailer, Han Tae Sul mentions, “You launched a nuclear with this.” Naturally, more questions arise regarding the truth about October 31st.

2. What did Cho Seung Woo see in the Time Paradox?

02-4.jpgCredit: JTBC

Han Tae Sul reached a dead end because of Sigma’s elaborate plot and was forced to make a final decision. After seeing the future with his own bone ash that Yeo Bong Sun brought from the future, he heralded Sigma’s last showdown. In the future that Tae Sul saw, there was himself and Kang Seo Hae confronting Sigma in the cathedral on the last day. It was different from the future that Kang Seo Hae saw, where they were standing in wedding dress and suit. The fact that the two were in their casual clothes implies an unexpected change in the future. Tae Sul’s plan to defeat Sigma, which he saw in the Time Paradox, will be the most significant key point in this week’s episodes.

3. On October 31st, what’s going to happen to Sung Dong Il?

03-4.jpgCredit: JTBC

Lastly, the viewers need some answers to questions about President Park, the owner of Asia Mart. His real name is Park Hyung Do. He was behind bars for murder, and he survived the nuclear war that broke out on October 31st. Afterward, he was one of the first people to hop on the uploader to climb back in time. Since then, he has set up his Asia Mart to wait for his family, who is still in the future. Who did he kill? And why is his family still staying in the future?

In the meantime, it was revealed that 3 million KRW (about $2,688) that he sent every month went to his wife in the present time. Park Hyung Do doubted that his wife’s affair and started laying his hands on her. President Park always shed tears when he saw his wife, who had bruises all over her body. Looking at him, we know that he’s full of regret about his past and apologies to his wife. He is clearly planning something for October 31st. And to him, Bing Bing says, “Is this the day President Park is killed by Park Hyung Do?” What will be the ending of President Park?

Source (1)

zapzee.net/2021/04/07/three-questions-that-sisyphus-the-myth-must-answer-before-the-finale/

img.gif

bit.ly/326TON3bit.ly/3g2KZMy

Doko – True (Vertitas) English Translation

Without even knowing
I’m suffocating
In this place filled with lies
I must protect myself

Woo woo
I can’t look back now
Woo woo
I must overcome
Once again

I can’t retreat anymore
I can’t go back anymore

I must find out
What the real answer is
Even if fear covers me
I must get up once again

Woo woo
I can’t look back now
Woo woo
I must overcome
Once again

I can’t retreat anymore
I can’t go back anymore

Play "True (Vertitas)"
on Apple Music

TRANSLATIONEnglish Popgasa

• Like 1

08.04.2021 [Thank You Han TaeSul & Kang SeoHae] 

On the occasion that today is the last of the on-air series Sisyphus The Myth. Jo Seung Woo Thailand sent flower baskets to give small strength to Mr. Jo Seung Woo and Miss. Park Shin Hye 

Imagen

bit.ly/3g3e5LB@BIRTH_0328

• Like 1

I'm gonna die for you. Really...:crybaby:they wrote their own story. with different story in another past...

Imagen

cr: @zozoyousocuteTT

Imagen

Cha Eun Sang blog.kakaocdn.net/dn/NZsaG/btq2heDTjDE/Wdhz1dKEwIU96lS48VuEik/img.gif

Because it's you, I can get through this crazy trouble

Because it's you, I can walk this endless travel

Because where you are

Is my heaven

• Like 1

08.04.2021 Park Shin Hye’s IG update with Cho Seung Woo 

[TRANS]

CAPTION: 

Goodbye Seohae, Goodbye Taesul 

Video:

SH: It might because in front us have red background.

SH: This is video Cara con los ojos bizcos y la lengua fuera

CSW: Aishhhh 

trans by YYSY_

Imagen

Imagen

instagram.com/p/CNaCoD2nijo/

youtu.be/eQGcltLtn4M

• Like 1