❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

On 4/3/2021 at 12:10 AM, nefartum_29 said:

I did not come here for a long time, but when I watched the show, I decided that I have been following psh for a long time, but this time I will criticize it a bit. I like psh, but it is still not enough for me in acting, I think he needs to improve himself now, he should stop acting like a rookie actor. Must be professional but still can't do this. sorry i love him so much i wanted to write this here.

There is nothing wrong with PSH' acting. Of all the dramas she have done in the past, STM is for me, the most exhausting and physically challenging. Nevertheless, she was able to deliver her most flawless performance ever! Salute! PSH never disappoints. If there is something that bothers me about STM, it's STM itself... I find it too confusing and so difficult to follow. I swear, I've been following it since day one! And that's when my head started aching, lol! I know it's a combination of Science, Fiction and Fantacy ... and my brain wasn't prepared for that. So I kind of ... dropped it (Opps, sar-ry) after episode 12. I may resume watching it when I feel better again towards the drama. 

Ten Asia

[Star Exploration Life] Park Shin-hye... a savior from the future vs. a warrior against zombies

Jiwon Kim Input 2021.04.06.05:48
[Star Decalcomani]
Everyone has contradictory aspects.
Confrontation with different charms of'play and play' that seems to be the same that cannot be defined as one

[Ten Asia = Reporter Kim Ji-won]

Park Shin-hye of the drama'Cyprus' / Photo courtesy of JTBC Studio

Park Shin-hye of the drama'Cyprus' / Photo courtesy of JTBC Studio

◆ Savior from the future, Park Shin-hye's
"Si Jeep's" Kang Seo-hae

"If I save you, you will save the world."

What would you do if the time machine was invented and you could go back to the past? Buying a lotto and marking 6 numbers without worrying, or buying land in advance for the planned land development? There are also such people in the drama'Cyprus'. However, Seohae Kang chose the public interest over the private interest.

Kang Seo-hae, played by Park Shin-hye in'Cyprus', came from the future. In the future, when war broke out and nuclear bombs fell, Korea is in ruins, and people live in air defense shelters. One day, Seohae Kang saved Han Tae-sul (played by Seung-woo Jo). Then he discovers the message left to him that he will save the world. This is the reason why he wants to go back in time with a time machine and keep hantaesul even at the risk of a 5% chance of success.

Training and training to protect one's own body in a future world occupied by stepfathers and warlords are essential. Park Shin-hye said, "Before shooting, I tried to learn the basics of my body by matching the action team with the action team."

In fact, the appearance that Park Shin-hye showed in the action scene of ``Sea Jeep's'' is a warrior without fail. It glides without hesitation from the roof of the building and jumps into the sea without hesitation on a bridge without a retreat. In the breathtaking car chasing that unfolds in a narrow alley, they smash the drones of the crackdown bureau at once and show off their shooting skills in a white hair. At the same time, the gun was decorated with cute and lovely decorations to make the details of Kang Seo-hae not to be forgotten as a girl. In the desolate future life, he also shows his innocence and human beauty with the image of'deuktem' and delighting in the pictures of BTS.

Ordinary daily life is a novel and new thing for Gangseo-hae, who lived in a ruined future. From the growing red cherry tomatoes, the laundry scattered in the sunlight, and the family spending time on the rooftop, Park Shin-hye portrayed Kang Seo-hae, who becomes a girl from a female warrior when she feels wonder and overwhelmed heart in an ordinary moment.

At the beginning of the drama of'Cyprus', a wedding photo of Seohae Kang and Tae-Sul Han was released. Even though they became'One and Only' saviors to each other, the two are sometimes in conflict with differences of opinion about saving the world. Interest is focused on the end of whether we can stop war and become eternal guardians in each other's lives.

Park Shin-hye of the movie'I'm Alive' / Photo courtesy of Lotte Entertainment

Park Shin-hye of the movie'I'm Alive' / Photo courtesy of Lotte Entertainment

◆ Park Shin-hye, isolated in an apartment,
Kim Yu-bin of'#Alive'

"I want to live, so I'm alive now."

He is strong in attacking zombies. They even make an escape plan rationally and systematically. This is Park Shin-hye, who plays the role of Kim Yu-bin in the movie'#Lives'. It is a survival thriller for those who are isolated in apartments while the city is out of control as people with an unknown cause of'#living' start an attack.

'#Alive' was released on Netflix as well as the theater, showing the power of the K zombie to the world once again. After two days of release, Netflix was ranked #1 on the film charts in 35 countries around the world, and'#Alive' was the first time that Korean content reached #1 on Netflix in the US and European markets. In addition, it was named in the top 4 most watched foreign movies on Netflix in the United States in 2020.

The reason why'#Alive' captivated the hearts of people around the world is because the film contains the feelings of loneliness and anxiety in isolation and isolation in the era of Corona 19. Kim Yu-bin, played by Park Shin-hye, is a bold and courageous person who fights without losing hope even in the middle of the city where viruses are outbreaking. The way Park Shin-hye struggles to escape is a part that evokes sympathy for us waiting for the day to escape from the pandemic.

In the play, Yubin Kim is a person with experience in mountain climbing, and uses an ax, sickle, and rope as survival tools. In preparation for the invasion of those infected with the virus into the house, a fortress was built in the house with mountain camping equipment, and a hatchet and ice pick were placed nearby to defend against sudden attacks. The thrill of this movie is the scene where the survivor of the apartment building across the street runs a risk to join forces with the survivor Oh Jun-woo (who is a toddler) and fights the zombies. Park Shin-hye explodes energy in the scene of a confrontation with zombies, from downhill in an apartment to a struggle with mountain equipment.

In the meantime, Park Shin-hye had a great image of the innocent and confident female protagonist in the melodrama. Park Shin-hye has expanded her acting spectrum with a female warrior character by continuously challenging genre materials in recent years. He recalled the filming of'#Alive' and said, "Because I was acting on my body, it seemed that adrenaline was secreted and there was a sense of excitement." It is Park Shin-hye who has proven that she is an'all-round player'.

Kim Ji-won press bella@tenasia.co.kr

full article. https://movie.v.daum.net/v/20210406054801358

n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/312/0000476539

https://soompi.com/article/146278

7wpp/sisyphus-the-myth-gears-up-for-final-showdown-between-park-shin-hye-and-go-yoon

Watch: Park Shin Hye Playfully Accuses Cho Seung Woo Of Forgetting His Lines During Kiss Scene In “Sisyphus: The Myth”

Watch: Park Shin Hye Playfully Accuses Cho Seung Woo Of Forgetting His Lines During Kiss Scene In “Sisyphus: The Myth”

Apr 2, 2021
by C. Hong

JTBC released a playful look at what went on behind-the-scenes during Park Shin Hye and Cho Seung Woo’s sofa kiss scene in “Sisyphus: The Myth.”

The video begins with Park Shin Hye and Cho Seung Woo rehearsing the moment in which Han Tae Sool (Cho Seung Woo) attempts to get close with Kang Seo Hae (Park Shin Hye), who gets nervous and fends him off at first with boxing moves. The two actors are more interested in ad-libbing than getting romantic, with Park Shin Hye practicing her boxing movements and Cho Seung Woo pretending to put his guard up.

Later, in the middle of filming, Cho Seung Woo is halfway through his character’s lines when he begins to speak a little slower and Park Shin Hye bursts out laughing. The director and Cho Seung Woo react in confusion, and she accuses her co-star, “You forgot your lines just then, didn’t you?” But Cho Seung Woo denies it, saying, “I was just savoring the words.”

The two actors get back into character and finish filming their sweet scene, except that Cho Seung Woo accidentally punches the sofa too hard at the end and the sofa headrest malfunctions. He doesn’t break character and Park Shin Hye continues with her line, but the cast and crew burst out laughing as soon as they monitor the scene again.

Check out the clip below!

soompi.com/article/146235

Park  Shin Hye for mojosphine 2021Spring Campaign

2021SPRING CAMPAIGN

The 2021 Spring campaign with luxurious gold chain trimmed jacket

and one-piece setup styling,

muse # Park Shin-hye (@ssinz7)
You can find it at #MojoSphine's online and offline stores.

JACKET  J212MSF006YE1
DRESS  J212MSE023YE1

cr: https://instagram.com/p/CNEW9ttJgPU/?igshid=g07xmb7cpmdd

Imagen

News

Who is the final winner of Sisyphus' Jo Seung-woo, Park Shin-hye vs. Kim Byung-cheol?

Input 2021.04.06. 9:28 am
Imagen

[News reporter Kim Myung-mi]

The fate of 'Sisyphus' is constantly repeating, who will be the winner in this episode. I predicted the ending of JTBC's' Sisyphus' just two times before the end.

The time of JTBC's 10th anniversary special plan' Sisyphus's: the myth' It repeats endlessly. This is a rule that continues as long as there is a time machine 'uploader' that can return to the past. It is what Absolute Evil Sigma (Kim Byeong-cheol) wants, and Han Tae-sul (Jo Seung-woo) and Kang Seo-hae (Park Shin-hye) want to cut off against this.

So far, the end of the Nth loop was the nuclear war that broke out on October 31, and the deaths of Taesul and Seo hae. In response to Sigma's threat of "It's a girl, it's the world," Tae-Sul chose Seohae every time, and gave him the final coding of the uploader he wanted. The Republic of Korea will be destroyed again, but as the West Sea returns to the past with the uploader, the two will meet again and have another opportunity to eliminate Sigma. Thus, Taesul and Seohae are in the midst of their destiny returning to eternity, like Sisyphus in Greek and Roman mythology, who suffered repeated punishments forever.

After numerous failures, will a strong couple break the bondage of awful fate this time? The future has already changed little by little because of their fierce struggle, “Every time you only need to take one more step”. On behalf of Seohae, Eom Seon-jae (Lee Myung-ro) of Asia Mart was shot, and Tae-Sul looked into the future of victory through Time Paradox. This is the reason why many viewers are already predicting the victory of strong couples and wishing for their'absolute happiness'.

However, Sigma is by no means a weak opponent. Regardless of the process, Sigma has always been the winner. “Everything that happens from now on. Everything is my plan. Since you are the one who is playing from now on, Sigma also responded with a petty reaction, saying, "How will you win again this time?" In line with Taesul's provocation, he also made a solid plan. 'Western Sunflower' is trying to bring the West Sea locked up in a bunker to come with his own feet, saying, “I can win,” by Taesul by going through Sun (Chae Jonghyup). That's why we can't let go of the tension until the end.

The production crew predicted, “As we have only two episodes left until the last broadcast, Taesul and Seohae face the destiny for the last fight with Sigma.” Whether Sigma will take over, please watch the day of the decisive together.”

(Photo = Drama House Studio, JTBC Studio)

Myung-mi Kim mms2@ News and news reports 

cr. n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000423710

REVIEW

Most Beautiful Korean Actresses Living on the Planet [2021]

With their good looks and flawless skin, South Korean beauties never missed to catch anyone’s attention. Get  to know more of them as we give you the top most beautiful Korean actresses 2020, their lifestyle and some of the achievements. 

List of Most Beautiful Korean Actress Living in our Planet Plus what have the following Korean actresses achieved in their careers so far? 

The Most Beautiful Korean Actresses as 2020 – [2021] UPDATED

10. Park Shin Hye

Park Shin Hye

Park Shin Hye is a beautiful Korean actress born on February 18, 1990 in Gwangju, South Korea. Back then, she was nicknamed Park Pig by her family and friends. 

29-year-old Park Shin Hye began as a child actress in 2003, as the young Han Jung-Suh played by Choi Ji Woo in Stairway to Heaven.

During those years, Park Shin Hye debuted her first ever music video in Lee Seung-hwan’s Got Flower. She was only 13 years old back then.

In 2009, she played the role of a cross-dressing heroine in You’re Beautiful alongside Jang Keun-seuk. 

It started her popularity outside Korea, particularly in Japan, where she signed an exclusive contract under IMX.

Not only does she is a great actress but Park Shin Hye also has special talent in singing and dancing. She proved her singing prowess in several of her dramas and movies. 

Some of Park Shin Hye’s most memorable dramas include Stairway to Heaven, Tree of Heaven, You’re Beautiful, Heartstrings and The Heirs. 

One hit drama after another; she has blossomed into one of the most sought after Korean actresses of her time.

Her recent project with Hyun Bin, sci-fi romance drama Memories of Alhambra is streaming worldwide through Netflix. Her next projects include two movies, one slated for [2021] release and one for [2021].

Imagen

https://dramarun.com/review/the-most-beautiful-korean-actresses-living-on-the-planet-earth-2020/

dramarun.com/review/the-most-beautiful-korean-actresses-living-on-the-planet-earth-2020/

Top 10 Most Buzzworthy Dramas (1st week of April):

1. #Penthouse2 
2. #Vincenzo
3. #RiverWhereTheMoonRises 
4. #Mouse
5. #BeyondEvil
6. #Navillera 
7.Sisyphus The Myth
8. #MissMonteCristo
9. #RevolutionarySisters
10. #OhMyLadylordImagenImagen

On 4/5/2021 at 5:00 PM, thanie said:

PSH'nin oyunculuğunda yanlış bir şey yok. Geçmişte yaptığı tüm diziler arasında STM benim için en yorucu ve fiziksel olarak zorlayıcı. Yine de, şimdiye kadarki en kusursuz performansını sergileyebildi! Selamlamak! PSH asla hayal kırıklığına uğratmaz. STM ile ilgili beni rahatsız eden bir şey varsa, o da STM'nin kendisidir ... Bunu çok kafa karıştırıcı ve takip etmesi çok zor buluyorum. Yemin ederim, onu ilk günden beri takip ediyorum! Ve işte o zaman başım ağrımaya başladı, lol! Bunun Bilim, Kurgu ve Fantacy'nin bir bileşimi olduğunu biliyorum ... ve beynim buna hazır değildi. Bu yüzden ben biraz ... onu 12. bölümden sonra düşürdüm (Opps, sar-ry). Dramaya karşı daha iyi hissettiğimde onu izlemeye devam edebilirim. 

I thought so before. but as someone who watched all his series, the series he chose is wrong, but they made the same mistake in the memories of the Alhambra drama who made this choice, the only thing I liked in this series was the action episodes. The rest is garbage. should not have the luxury and make good choices

Edited by nefartum_29
misspelling