❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Park Shin Hye Talks About Acting With Cho Seung Woo In “Sisyphus: The Myth” And Transforming Into Her Character

Park Shin Hye Talks About Acting With Cho Seung Woo In “Sisyphus: The Myth” And Transforming Into Her Character

Jan 21, 2021
by J. K

Park Shin Hye spoke about preparing for her starring role in JTBC’s upcoming 10th anniversary special drama “Sisyphus: The Myth”!

The fantasy-mystery drama stars Cho Seung Woo as Han Tae Sool, a genius engineer who embarks on a perilous journey to bring to light hidden beings that are secretly residing in our world, and Park Shin Hye as his savior, the heroic soldier Kang Seo Hae, who has walked a long and dangerous path for him.

Park Shin Hye shared about the show, “You should look forward to it.” Talking about why she chose the project, Park Shin Hye said, “I’m taking on a new genre as an actress through ‘Sisyphus’ so I think I’ll be able to show many different sides of myself.”

park-shin-hye-1.jpg

In order to survive in the barren future that’s fallen into ruin, Kang Seo Hae grew up undergoing intense training from her father, who had been in the special forces. The actress said her character is able to perceive and solve situations with her instinctive senses and she’s quick on her feet and incredibly skilled when it comes to fighting.

To bring Kang Seo Hae to life, Park Shin Hye practiced hard while attending action school. “In order to get used to using my body, I went to action school and familiarized myself with basic action moves,” shared Park Shin Hye, saying that she worked hard and did her best during the action scene filming.

park-shin-hye-2.jpg

In addition, the actress paid attention to small details while preparing separate kinds of clothing for the different time periods and situations, in order to differentiate between the future and present Kang Seo Hae. She said, “To create a difference, Seo Hae living in the future wears clothes that are comfortable while she’s being active in order to survive, as well as accessories like knee pads, gloves, bandanas, and bags. Seo Hae living in the present wears clothes that look like something that Tae Sool procured for her.”

Park Shin Hye said she thought that there wouldn’t be beauty salons in the future, saying, “I styled my hair with a lot of layers to look like she’d cut it herself.” As the show took a long time to film, she used hair extensions to maintain continuity and keep her hair the same length.

On working with Cho Seung Woo, Park Shin Hye said, “It was great to get to work with one of my favorite senior actors. As we filmed together, it was fun to perform together, and I enjoyed both the energy we exchanged and the feeling that we were creating something together while talking about the project and our characters.”

“It was so amazing to see how he was always managing to perfectly pull off the character Tae Sool, and I was always grateful for how considerate he was as he made the set comfortable,” she said.

Finally, the actress said, “Please look forward to ‘Sisyphus’ with its fun points such as an exciting subject material and story, the cast’s chemistry, and the impressive action.”

“Sisyphus: The Myth” premieres on February 17 at 9 p.m. KST.

Watch Park Shin Hye in “Little House in the Forest” below!

WATCH NOW

Source (1)

soompi.com/article/145004

[Park Shin-hye]
'Free flight' in the heart

2021.01.16. 17:50  14,777 read

Don’t put your overwhelmed hearts deeply, and after you put down all your
sighs here, the thin red sunlight
will come to pick you up.
DSC06468.jpg?type=w1200

Our plane
will depart right now to the shooting site of the music video for singer Down's new song'Free Flight'
:)

DSC06560.jpg?type=w1200
Roll the ball
DSC06939.jpg?type=w1200

I
try to find it myself, but I get stuck often ㅠ_ㅠ

naver.me/x2PnCmER

Earlier a JTBC news PD shared this photo on her Instagram (eileen.insta). This is one of the elevators in the JTBC building!

Imagen

Cr : https://instagram.com/p/CKdtwoNH4Ed/

출근하자마자 맞이한 얼굴
#210125 #월요일 #시지프스 #울스튜디오촬영한다길래 #설렜구요 #낚시였구요 #본방사수한다 #조승우

A face greeted as soon as I went to work
#210125 #Monday #Sisyphus  #Because I was shooting at Wool Studio #I was excited #I was fishing #I'm shooting this 

D-22

Sports Dong-A

'Cyprus' starring Seung-woo Cho and Shin-hye Park… Connection with Greek mythology

What is the connection between the Greek and Roman mythology, Sisyprus, with the fate of'one world, two futures' between Seung-woo Cho and Shin-hye Park?

JTBC's 10th anniversary special drama'Si Jeep's: the myth' (hereinafter'Si Jip's') is a genius engineer Han Tae-Sul (Jo Seung-woo) and a savior Kang Seo-Hae (Park Shin-hye) who has been trying to uncover the existence of a hidden identity in our world. ) Is a fantasy mystery drama about the journey.

The first thing that comes to mind when looking at the title 'Sisyphus' is the story of Sisyphus from Greek and Roman mythology, who was punished for pushing a large rock up the top of a mountain for deceitful gods. The rock he pushed up hardly rolls down again when it reaches the summit. In other words, the punishment of pushing the rock up the top of the mountain is repeated forever, and Sisyphus is destined to repeat it endlessly even though he knows the result.

If so, what kind of connection does this story have with Han Tae-Sul x Kang Seo-hae, who is in a paradoxical fate of'one world, two futures'? The future of Korea where Taesul lives is the world where the West Sea lives.

In other words, the dark world that has become a ruin that can be seen in the teaser videos and posters that have been released so far is the future that will come to Taesul. In order to change the future, Seohae crosses his mortality and finds Taesul and fights with mysterious beings.

The point to note here is that Taesul and Seohae are said to be "this time" in the teaser video released, emphasizing that this struggle was not the first time. The connection with the'Sy Jeep's Myth' begins at this point.

The story of Sisyphus, who must forever push a large rock to the top of the mountain, is predicted to intersect with the story of Han Tae-sul and Kang Seo-hae, who repeat the nth journey to save the world, and they have two choices. The first is to keep pushing up, knowing that the rock pushed to the top will roll down again. The second is to escape from the repetitive bonds against fate.

Looking at Taesul and Seohae, who are exerting indomitable fighting spirits in the released video, you can guess what kind of choice they made. They look forward to the spectacular journey that will unfold on February 17, whether they will be able to break the chains of Sisyphus and step closer to hope.

Photo = Drama House, JTBC Studio

Dong-A.com Reporter Kwak Hyun-soo abroad@donga.com

n.news.naver.com/entertain/arti

n.news.naver.com/entertain/arti

cle/009/0004739076

cle/311/0001257104

<mamondekorea> IG 2021.01.26

https://instagram.com/p/CKgDArrn9mJ/?igshid=1tp3ec7zxlmli

Mamonde posted their goodbye message to Shin Hye for being "Human Mamonde" for the rest of 7 years

Thank you @mamondekorea

Imagen

Imagen

Verificado

#EVENT #ShinhyeXMamonde
여러분이 가장 아끼는 신혜x마몽드 모먼트는 언제인가요?
자연미가 무궁무궁 폭발했던 "무궁화편"
치명치명 "크리미틴트컬러밤편"
상큼함이 샘솟았던 "수선화편"

가장 아끼는 인간마몽드 신혜편을 골라주세요!
추첨을 통하여, 1년 365일을 꽃길만 걷길 바라는 마음과 함께
“2021 꽃덕 캘린더"를 총 10분께 선물로 드립니다

이벤트 기간: 1/26(화)-1/27(수) 오후 12시까지
당첨자 발표: 1/28(목) 개별 DM

#마몽드 #박신혜
#Mamonde #Thankyou #ShinHye

#EVENT #ShinhyeXMamonde
When is your favorite Shinhye x Mamonde Moment?
 "Mugunghwa" where natural beauty exploded endlessly
 Fatal and fatal "Cream Tint Color Balm"
"Daffodils" where freshness sprang up

Please choose the favorite human Mamonde Shin Hye!
Through the lottery, with the desire to walk 365 days a year
We will give “2021 Flower Duck Calendar” as a gift for a total of 10 people

Event period: 1/26 (Tue)-1/27 (Wed) until 12:00 PM
Winner Announcement: 1/28 (Thu) Individual DM

#Mamonde #Shinhye Park
#Mamonde #Thankyou #ShinHye

Puede ser una imagen de una persona, de pie, alimentos y flor

facebook.com/786577864769957/posts/3655369981224050/

Imagen

2021SPRING CAMPAIGN

시스루 러플 디테일과 볼륨감 있는 퍼프 소매가 러블리한
무드를 자아내는 슬림한 라인의 롱 원피스

뮤즈 #박신혜(@ssinz7)와 함께한 2021Spring 캠페인은
#모조에스핀 온라인 스토어에서 만나보실 수 있습니다.

DRESS  211MSE011YE1

2021SPRING CAMPAIGN

Lovely see-through ruffle detail and voluminous puff sleeves
A long dress with a slim line that evokes mood

The 2021 Spring campaign with muse #Park Shin-hye (@ssinz7)
You can find it in the #MojoeSpin online store.

DRESSJ211MSE011YE1

cr.@mojo.s.phine  https://www.instagram.com/p/CKVN83pJrOo/

@saasu_1224  @adepark7

https://twitter.com/gginz1/status/1351390786391310337

https://twitter.com/forchoswfans/status/1354006351777656838

Story-down'free flight' MV shooting site

Actor Park Shin-hye was in the place where Down looked .

imgUrl20210111115318776.jpg

Park Shin-hye appeared as the protagonist in'Free Flight'. It is said that the attractive acting made the MV even more abundant.

imgUrl20210111115326982.jpg

imgUrl20210111115340822.jpg

Indeed, I am looking forward to seeing what kind of stories will unfold in'Free Flight'.

kko.to/F3WD4mNYH #Melon

facebook.com/72838353062898

https://twitter.com/KOZ_Entofficial/status/1348917732553625602

fore_company

select_communication

Park Shin Hye And Cho Seung Woo Must Save The World From Dystopian Future In “Sisyphus: The Myth”

Park Shin Hye And Cho Seung Woo Must Save The World From Dystopian Future In “Sisyphus: The Myth”

Jan 21, 2021
by E. Cha

JTBC’s upcoming drama “Sisyphus: The Myth” has unveiled its main poster!

“Sisyphus: The Myth” is a fantasy-mystery drama starring Cho Seung Woo as Han Tae Sool, a genius engineer who embarks on a perilous journey to bring to light hidden beings that are secretly residing in our world, and Park Shin Hye as his savior Kang Seo Hae, who has walked a long and dangerous path for him.

In the newly released poster, Han Tae Sool and Kang Seo Hae have bravely stepped through the gateway of time—and they must change the course of destiny to prevent the world from falling into ruin. At the moment, the two characters are trapped in a seemingly never-ending mission, and the beams of light shining down on them mark the start of yet another attempt at their Sisyphean task.

In addition to the poster’s caption “One world, two futures,” which teases the possibility of Han Tae Sool and Kang Seo Hae successfully changing the future, JTBC also posed the intriguing question: “Will they be able to end their long-running Sisyphean fate?”

The poster captures Han Tae Sool looking both apprehensive and determined as he accepts the immense responsibility of rescuing the world and prepares for the fight ahead.

Meanwhile, as a fearless soldier from the future, Kang Seo Hae keeps her eyes fixed on Hae Tae Sool as she puts everything on the line to protect him.

Sisyphus-The-Myth1.jpg

The producers of “Sisyphus: The Myth” commented, “Acting masters Cho Seung Woo and Park Shin Hye have entered the tightly-written universe of ‘Sisyphus: The Myth.’ To find out what kind of story will be told in ‘Sisyphus: The Myth’ by these two actors, who can convey such powerful emotions in just one poster, please show a lot of interest in the upcoming premiere, which is now a month away.”

“Sisyphus: The Myth” will premiere on February 17 at 9 p.m. KST. Check out a teaser for the drama here!

In the meantime, watch Park Shin Hye in “Little House in the Forest” below!

WATCH NOW

Source (1)

cr: https://www.soompi.com/article/1450069wpp/park-shin-hye-and-cho-seung-woo-must-save-the-world-from-dystopian-future-in-sisyphus-the-myth

In Sisyphus, Park Shin-hye shot herself by jumping off the third floor of the building without a band.
Park Shin-hye, who plays the role of a warrior from the future, attended an action school for three months and learned how to shoot

https://twitter.com/dzz773/status/1350990410257223682

https://twitter.com/seoyeonsshi/status/1352072390990127106

https://twitter.com/ShinHyePark1990/status/1352072711875379202

https://twitter.com/forparkshinhye_/status/1352085286549823488