❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

[Park Shin-hye]
Just
watching a movie

2020.11.16. 19:44    44,296 read

Thanks to actor Shin Hye’s beauty

DSC06418.jpg?type=w1200

As
we
watch actor Shin Hye, our hearts are beating hard too  ᵕᴗᵕ 
DSC06551.jpg?type=w1200

Shin Hye Actor who reads a book with the sunshine

DSC06555.jpg?type=w1200

cr. [ http://naver.me/IIxTikeF ]

Sports Seoul

'Parasite' Jeong Hyeon-jun,'Alice' Seo Yi-soo,'Cee Jeep' appeared... Seung-woo Cho and Shin-hye Park take on child roles

Input 2020.12.22. 1:34 PM

Imagen

In addition to the exciting story of the couple of writer Lee Je-in and Jeon Chan-ho, director Jin Hyeok, who directed a number of topics such as'Legend of the Blue Sea' and 'The Sun of the Master', worked together to attract attention from inside and outside the broadcaster. Are receiving.

In this work, Hyunjun Jung and  Seo Yi su took on the childhood of Seungwoo Cho and Shin Hye Park, respectively. As Hyeonjun Jung and Seo Yi su have shown in previous works, in this ‘Sisyphus the Myth’, we plan to make the play more three-dimensional by depicting the childhood of the two protagonists with mature acting as mature as adults.

Jeong Hyun-joon, who played the role of 'Young Han Tae-sul' in 'Cyprus', plays the role of'Gaon', the son of Sarang Kim in the TV drama'Revenge', following the movie'Parasite' and SBS'The King: Eternal Lord'. Is actively engaged in activities.

Seo Yi-soo, who plays young 'Kang Seo-hae', also appeared in many works such as JTBC's '18 Again' and SBS''Big Issue' as well as the three works mentioned above, and has been well received by viewers for her acting with exceptional emotions and appeal. Through this'Cyprus', she will prove her acting skills once again and grow into a decent actor.

There is a lot of support from many people on how the two actors will be shown in JTBC's 10th anniversary special drama 'Sisyphus: the myth' and what kind of actors they will grow into. /elnino8919@osen.co.kr

@LMHlovePSH  @trina_hyepark

Park Shin Hye and her friend's son:sweet:

슈퍼스타 이모가 시우 안아주러 오심
시우야 그래도 내가 엄마라는 사실을 잊지마
자고 일어나서도 신혜한테 안김

#미인을알아보나#키워봤자
#2008년에는이모랑몸무게같았다
#한류스타이모#사랑해요#육퇴#여기가모노가타리

Aunt Superstar Comes To Hug Siu
Siwoo, but don’t forget that I’m mom
Even when I wake up, I'm hugged by Shinhye

Imagen

Imagen

NEWS

Posted by AmieAmore   57 minutes ago

Actress Park Shin Hye donates 20 million KRW worth of sanitary pads for low income families after already donating 230 million KRW this year

AKP STAFF

1608674331-image.png

Actress Park Shin Hye, who already donated 230 million KRW this year, made another donation of sanitary pads for girls from low-income families.

According to Salt Entertainment, Park Shin Hye's agency, the actress donated about 90,000 sanitary pads mounting up to 20 million KRW for teenage girls from low-income families in Korea. She made the donation through the International Relief Development NGO 'Hope Friend Project'.

The sanitary pads will be provided to about 500 children at 62 regional children's centers nationwide, including Seoul and Gwangju, including 38 'Happy Homeschool' centers and two recommended by the Korea Association of Local Children's Centers.

1608676172-image.png

Earlier, Park Shin Hye has been working as a goodwill ambassador for hunger relief since 2011 and has been working with fans on the 'Starlight Angel Project' since 2012 to help children in Korea and overseas. In 2012 and 2016, 'Shinhye Center', a multi-purpose education center, was established in Ghana, Africa, and Manila, the Philippines. In Korea, children were presented with a pleasant learning space through the renovation support project of 'Hwado Happy Home School' located in Namyangju, Gyeonggi Province.

In October, the actress has continued to provide support for children and teenagers this year as well, including 50 million KRW given for the "Starlight School," a night-time child protection program for the Kia policy. "Starlight School" is a night-time child protection program that has been operated by the local children's center "Happy Home School" for hunger countermeasures since 2004 to protect vulnerable children from neglect and crimes.

Park Shin Hye's agency left a message of thanks to all the fans who participated in the various donations this year. The company said, "We hope that all the children and teenagers who are in difficulty are able to have a warm holiday through the donations made by Park Shin Hye and her fans. We thank everyone who lent a helping hand." 

instagram.com/tv/CJH2oI_H5jT/?igshid=1gx07j2x300iz#시지프스

@minozstarlight1

• Love 1

Dear Eonni: A fan from India shares how she admires Park Shin Hye's real life personality inspite of huge fame

In the latest edition of Dear Eonni, S.Shameem Banu from India writes a heartwarming letter to Park Shin-hye and shares how the strings of her heart were ringed by The Heirs star. Read her letter below.

Written By Pinkvilla Desk  905524 reads  Mumbai  Updated: December 20, 2020 06:35 pm

S.Shameem Banu from India started watching Running Man because of Park Shin-hye

Dear Eonni is THE place for K-drama and K-pop enthusiasts to share their deep admiration for their favourite stars in the age-old format of letters. If you want to gush about IZ*ONE members' personality traits or want to shower praises upon Kim Go-eun's earnest performance in The King: Eternal Monarch, Dear Eonni provides you with the platform to share your honest feelings.

Today's sweet letter has been written by S.Shameem Banu from India and is dedicated to Park Shin-hye. In her letter, Shameem gushes about how the 30-year-old actress is a true beauty, inside and out. Read her letter below:

Dear Eonni, Park Shin Hye

I am a big big fan of yours... I started watching k-dramas from Nov 2019, and my second k-drama that I saw was Heartstrings and since then the strings of my heart were ringed by you... I fell in love with your innocence and warm heart in the drama... Even though I don't know Korean language but your expression spoke everything... and your acting makes me understand Korean much faster... From Heartstrings to The Heirs, The Doctors, Pinocchio, You're Beautiful, Flower Boy Next Door, Stairway to Heaven, The Call, #ALIVE, Knowing Bros, Three meals a day, and finally I ended up watching Running Man where you starred as a guest... I saw all the behind the scenes videos of yours and got to know that not only you are good in acting but you are a true warm person in real... I saw your videos of visiting Africa where you shed tears for the dead elephant... You are such a true beauty inside out... I definitely got stunned by you because of your acting but I got inspired by you more as how you are in real... I really liked how you supported Korea in floods, raised campaign for breast cancer and so on... dramas do inspire and give us a lesson.. but what I learned from you is how to stick to humanity inspite of huge fame... love you loads uri shin hye.... and ya thanks to you Shin Hye I also got to watch the most beautiful and healthy variety show Running Man...

Saranghae Park Shin Hye Eonni

Saranghae Running man(somin)
Saranghae Pinkvilla

S.Shameem Banu
India

Disclaimer: This is user-generated content. The views and opinions expressed in this letter are those of the author.

CREDITS :PINKVILLA

https://pinkvilla.com/entertainment/dear-eonni-fan-india-shares-how-she-admires-park-shin-hyes-real-life-personality-inspite-huge-fame-585047

Park Shin Hye for "Goodfeel" Sanitary napkin

New muse...

Imagen

그녀를 만나기 #D_2
No.1 좋은느낌의 새로운 뮤즈는 누구?
-
#두근두근 그녀를 만나기 이틀 전
좋은느낌의 새로운 모델이 #12월24일 공개됩니다
@친구와 함께 좋은느낌의 새 모델을 맞춰보세요!
정답을 맞추신 분들께 좋은느낌 유기농순면커버 Full SET을 드립니다
-
✔이벤트 참여 방법
1) 좋은느낌(@ykgoodfeel) 팔로우 필수!
2) 댓글로 @친구와 함께 새로운 뮤즈 맞추기!
-
✔이벤트 기간 : ~12/24(목)
✔이벤트 경품 :
[100명] 좋은느낌 유기농순면커버 Full SET
+ 울트라슬림 중형 1팩+데일리 라이너 1팩+입오버 1팩(사이즈 랜덤)
-
#신제품 #좋은느낌 #유기농순면커버 #린넨블렌딩
#goodfeel #피부_편안함을_위한_흡수혁신
-
#믿고쓰는 #생리대 #생리대추천 #유기농생리대 #착한생리대
#여자스타그램 #프랑스 #린넨 #유기농순면 #블렌딩
#새뮤즈 #기대해도좋지요 #ㅂㅅㅎ #이벤트

Meeting her #D_2
No.1 Who is the new muse with good feeling?
-
#Two days before meeting her
A new model with good feeling will be released on December 24th.
@ Guess the new model with a good feeling with your friends!
We give a full set of organic cotton cover that feels good to those who answered the correct answer.
-
✔ How to participate in the event
1) Feeling good (@ykgoodfeel) Must follow!
2) Match a new muse with @friends by commenting!
-

-
✔ Event period: ~12/24 (Thu)
✔ Event Prizes:
[100 people] Feel good organic cotton cover Full SET
+ Ultra slim medium 1 pack + daily liner 1 pack + mouth over 1 pack (random size)
-

cr:  @ykgoodfeel  https://https://instagram.com/p/CJHrexggJJ-/?igshid=tsl77mbx9bpt

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

cr:  @ssinz7_love

MOJO by mojo.s.phine

Only, #모조에스핀 온라인 스토어에서만 만나
보실 수 있는✔️온라인 익스클루시브 <MOJO>
컬렉션이 런칭되었습니다

뮤즈 #박신혜(@ssinz7)와 함께한 스페셜 라인의
#모조 컬렉션, 지금 모조에스핀 온라인 스토어에서
만나보세요

#mojo #launching #new
#newarrivals #collection #2021

[trans] google translate

MOJO by mojo.s.phine

Only, meet at #MojoeSpin online store
✔️ Online Exclusive <MOJO>
The collection has been launched

The special line with Muse #Park Shin-hye (@ssinz7)
#Mojo Collection, Now in Mojo Espin Online Store
Meet 

#mojo #launching #new
#newarrivals #collection #2021

cr:  https://www.instagram.com/p/CJKbevAp_ed/