❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

Park Shin-hye, Sin Se-kyeong, Kang So-ra, the trio from 1990

2016/04/04

photo709415.jpg

It's the birth of another trio. Sin Se-kyeong, Park Shin-hye, Kang So-ra and other actresses who were born in 1990 are taking over the drama scene. They are the solution to the '20s actress famine' and are rising to be the new central axis. They are popular, publicly liked and talented.

Jeon Ji-hyeon, Song Hye-kyo, Kim Tae-hee and other actresses in their 30s are another set of trios apart from Seolhyun, Hyeri and Suzy in their 20s.

Sin Se-kyeong is on a roll since the SBS drama "The Girl Who Sees Smells" and the recent "Six Flying Dragons". She's going to be back soon with another one.

Park Shin-hye has been doing at least one drama a year and expanding her territory. She appeared in the SBS drama "Pinocchio" and she's coming back with SBS "Doctors". Park Shin-hye was meant to be in "Doctors" since the beginning stages of it.

Kang So-ra has grown too. She starred in the tvN drama "Incomplete Life" and then MBC "Warm and Cozy". Now she's in the KBS 2TV drama "Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho". She hasn't had one criticism yet and she's more mature than her age on the screen.

• Like 7

#ParkShinHye #mamonde Fb Update [Rose of Sharon flowers bloomed]

CfQaJgNW8AA_ARa.jpg

CfQaJrFW8AAXN45.jpg

[Mugunghwa Bloom].
Tree planting good spring is here smile emoticon
* follow me on the day of the spring, with bagsinhye yangjaecheon mugunghwa in a forest! You Mugunghwa tree like a good time to send them, in the woods, and partner from mamonde mugunghwa boseub cream the gifts deulin ~ like emoticon.
Your now hibiscus syriacus flower get to show you.
▶ Hibiscus Syriacus flower of re go away: http://goo.gl/dhxtuw

http://

cr  .https://www.facebook.com/treeplanet/posts/1149715348393956:0 

animated-thank-you-image-0081

• Like 9

1 hour ago, carlodorzzz said:

I LIKE HER ROLE IN DOCTORS BUT IM WORRIED ABOUT THAT WRITER

THAT WRITER DONT HAVE A HIT DRAMA SO IM WORRIED

Don't worry! I'm pretty sure the drama will do well!! The cast looks really good so far and it's also Park Shin Hye first drama in a veryyyyy long time.

Let just hope it goes well and support Park Shin Hye no matter what!! :D 

• Like 9

Carlodorzzz don't worry even if the writer didn't have hit drama as long as we support shin hye then it will be hit. As long as the director is good. The doctors seems interesting . We pray and support shin hye together then this will be a success. Always remember we must always hold hands together and everything will be a success.we must have faith in shin hye and believe that God will be on her side.

• Like 13

Love all Shin Hye cf's,but the clothes ones are killing me, the girl is a natural born model. All her cf's catches your attention immediately. They are always full of life, fresh, bright, shining, appealing, catching,  but at same time look so natural. She blends in, giving it such class and hotness at the same time, without being vulgar or cheap. You can see the merchandise she is trying to show, in detail, in a simplistic and effective way, with no distractors. It is just amazing. Park Shin Hye, the most effective cf Queen. I am into  wow everytime I look at her cfs. Do not get bored, even if a look over, over, and over again.  :blink::mellow::blush: 

• Like 8