❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

Guest Happy_Day

I think when she becomes older and sheds her child image, she will be very popular. She's the type Koreans like. Personally, I like her much more than MoonGeunYoung, and look how popular MGY is.

Guest The Moose

I think when she becomes older and sheds her child image, she will be very popular. She's the type Koreans like. Personally, I like her much more than MoonGeunYoung, and look how popular MGY is.

MoonGeun WHO?

I kid... I kid... :D

Park Shin-Hye is soooo 내스타일이야~!!! :)

ㅋㅋㅋ

Guest luisainfante

she might be young but she's got great potential. She's gonna be gigger than Moon man! Funny tho' i don find her very photogenic but she looks so pretty & angelic in the big screen.

Guest coffeee

yeah i agree.. something about Moon that I don't like.. haha no offense to any Moon fans.. but yeah PSH isn't very photogenic.. but she has her angles haha <33

Guest MeiLin83

Moon is cross-eyed. Haha

I think we should be nice about other actresses. ^_^

This thread needs to come alive! Hehe :D

Some pictures (you could also find in the Heaven's Tree Thread):

Hana9.jpg

Hana7.jpg

Hana6.jpg

PSH1.jpg

PSH2.jpg

PSH17.jpg

I still cannot believe she is only a 90'er. Wow...only 1 year older than my sister. Hehe. But, if you judge by her acting...she is wise beyond her years. Better than some actresses we know.

Guest coffeee

I think she would be the next SHG given enough time and popularity in Korea. :)

I agreee!! I'm a fan of both of them.. I absolutely love these two girls.. and I like Chae Rim too.. who's in the same agency as PSH.. some serious talents man... and MeiLin83.. I agree.. she's very beyond her years haha.. I love her maturity.. <33 PSH!!

Guest MeiLin83

Information is lacking on this girl.

I searched her name and I found a lot of pictures and articles about her. I'll also post at the Heaven's Tree thread so a lot more people will know! Hehe ^_^

But, first!

Park Shin Hye Dance Practice

She is so cute!

Scroll all the way down and click on the first video that is on the bottom.

Hope it works!

Guest missmilk

wow shes my age!

wow i feel like im lacking in life or something hhahha

anyways i adore this girl in heavens tree

shes a kick butt address and shes only 16!