❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

hi my dear starlight friends.please post some screencap for who can't watch livestream.my connection is suck.so i can't watch.please post the link of youtube so i can download and watch it.thank u so much to all my friend. 

• Like 5

Hi everyone! I just finished watching TMAD raw episode, and i couldnt let this day past without sharing my happiness!lol!:lol: SH gave me so much joy in the show!she had level-up!hahaha!! I was already impressed of her first guesting, but this one,oh boi!its like watching a different side of her!she never fails to surprise me!thats why i wouldnt missed a chance to see her in any program cause im pretty sure she will give the best entertainment ever!hehehe! She's just amazing!effortless beautiful inside and out..:wub:..her taking care of others is like a part of her that cant be deny nor hide! she loves to serve and make them comfortable! Not only she cooks, but also do other things without any hesitations!You could really feel as if shes a part of the solid TMAD family!was never considered an outsider, and truly treasured! its like watching her with 3 older brothers!lol! and we had a glimpse of a kid in her!hahaha! Her love for dogs is such an adorable thing!shes so good with them, and the cute puppies seem to like her a lot,as well as their mom!!:D I hope eng trans will come out soon so i can finally understand what theyre saying!lol! Nevertheless, I was satisfied and thankful that not only me or a few people loved it, but also a great number of viewers!!congrats SH and 3MAD!!:wub: 

CNf5Q3qUsAAh2BR.jpg

(credit given to the owner of this pic)

• Like 19

Kim Kwang-gyoo to Taecyeon, "Tell Park Shin-hye you love her"

2015/08/28

photo628418.jpg

On August 28th's episode of tvN's 'Three Meals a Day - Jeongseon', Park Shin-hye visited Oksoonbong again.

On this episode, while they were preparing meals for dinner, Park Shin-hye brought it up "When I said I'd leave tomorrow night, Taecyeon asked me why I'd leave so late". When producer Na heard this, he asked Taecyeon, "Should we let her leave early?" Taecyeon answered meekly, "I just got curious when she's leaving".

Producer Na asked again, "You don't want her to leave?" Taecyeon said, "It was physically strenuous when I came here by flight and also I went back from here by flight", which was not an answer to producer Na's question exactly.

Park Shin-hye nagged Taecyeon to answer clearly. Taecyeon again did not answer the question directly but said, "I mean it's always good to be easy on your body". Park Shin-hye looked blank because she still could not understand what he was trying to say.

Kim Kwang-gyoo was watching this next to them. He approached Taecyeon and shouted all of sudden, "Tell her you love her!". Taecyeon, with his face turned completely red, tried to stop Kim Kwang-gyoo.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v... /Hancinema

• Like 17

Park Shin Hye And Taecyeon Share Adorable Moments On 'Three Meals A Day'

BY Adrienne Stanley | Aug 28, 2015

screenshot-2015-08-28-at-3-38-48-pm-png.

2PM's Taecyeon enthusiastically responded to the guest appearance of Park Shin Hye on the latest episode of "Three Meals a Day." The K-pop idol, who is often aloof towards other stars with some exceptions, playfully skipped throughout the set and was visually happy to work with the acclaimed actress.

The Hallyu stars shared several cute moments throughout the August 28 program, demonstrating their ability to work together while harvesting vegetables and preparing meals.

The "Pinocchio" star arrived on the scene and the guys reflected on their thoughts about her, including a scene where she called in to speak with the cast members. Taecyeon provided comic relief by using a fan that is brandished with his own image to cool off, as she stared at the adorable puppies.

"Three Meals a Day" provides opportunities for stars to strip away the polished image that is normally cultivated by their management. Park Shin Hye excels on the show, as an actress who is comfortable in the makeshift kitchen. She does not seem out of place when harvesting corn, in the countryside.

As noted by KDramaStars, during her previous appearance on the show, she is a perfect virtual companion for Taecyeon. His interactions with her serve as a counterbalance to the wonky image that was projected during his turn on "We Got Married Global," which did not necessarily highlight his ability to be caring towards another star.

The stars are most adorable when the evening turns towards dinner preparation and clean up. The cameras captured their ability to seamlessly work together and their desire to contribute towards the team.

Her guest appearances on "Three Meals a Day" continue to solidify her wholesome image. While Park Shin Hye may not be suited for variety shows that feature scripted couples, it would be interesting to see a drama where she is cast as the romantic interest of Taecyeon.

Source:kdramastars.com

• Like 16

This scene is so cute when SJ and KK watched Shin Hye and Taecyeon...lol! Can't wait for subs!

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-29%20at%2000.26.

Other cute moments:

When Taecyeon almost hit Shin Hye accidentally and he sang 'sorry but I love you'

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-29%20at%2000.41.

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-29%20at%2000.43.

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-29%20at%2000.29.

Shin Hye is so adorable... How can anyone not fall for her???

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-29%20at%2000.38.

• Like 14

‘Three Meals A Day’ the last guest Park Shin-Hye, full of work again

Aug. 28, 2015

15425_1.jpg

The actress Park Shin-Hye appeared as the last guest of ‘Three Meals A Day’.

At the 16th episode of tvN ‘Three Meals A Day’, which is aired on 28th, Park Shin-Hye who visited ‘Three Meals House’ for the first time, came to Oksoonbong again.

At the first visit Park Shin-Hye took off the image of pure actress, and made a smart job of cooking, and farming. As Park Shin-Hye is ‘The Biggest Stockholder of Corns in Oksoonbong’, she came bravely saying that she came to take corns.
Ok Taekyeon, Lee Seo-Jin, and Kim Gwang-Gyu all greeted Park Shin-Hye. Park Shin-Hye also said that she came to hang out, not to work.”

However her wish could not achieved from the first lunch. At all meals Park Shin-Hye took charge of works. Finally she has to harvest corns by herself, and it made people laugh.

Meanwhile tvN ‘Three Meals A Day’ is aired on 28th, 9:45 p.m. [Photo=CJ E&M]

Source:innolife

• Like 15