❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Park Shin Hye And 2PM's Taecyeon Continue Their On-Screen Chemistry In 'Three Meals A Day'

BY Adrienne Stanley | Aug 26, 2015

Park Shin Hye returns to an upcoming episode of 'Three Meals A Day.'
(Photo : tvN )

Park Shin Hye enthusiastically demonstrates her proficiency with cooking and shows off her on-screen chemistry with 2PM's Taecyeon in the upcoming episode of tvN's "Three Meals a Day."

On August 26, the cable network published teaser photos of the Hallyu star to promote her appearance on the August 28 episode. In the pictures released by tvN, the actress brings her upbeat image to the set and is depicted with Minky, the mascot of the show.

In the preview footage, she can be seen harvesting corn, before preparing a meal. She is at ease as she creates each dish. Park received attention for her competence as a cook and her domestic skills, following her effortless appearance during previous episodes of "Three Meals a Day." 

Park Shin Hye on 'Three Meals a Day.'
(Photo : tvN Facebook )

Park previously appeared as a special guest for the second season of the variety program. She was featured on the May 22 and 29 episodes, where she displayed a down-to-earth image. The May 22 episode recorded 8.0 percent while the May 29 episode yielded ratings of 8.7 percent.

Park Shin Hye on 'Three Meals a Day.'
(Photo : tvN Facebook )

While they have yet to appear opposite one another in a K-Drama, Park Shin Hye and Taecyeon are adorable as they drive together and in their interactions throughout the teaser footage of the upcoming episode. Taecyeon is a fixed member of the variety show cast, along with Lee Seo Jin and Kim Kwang Kyu.

"Three Meals a Day" premiered in 2014. The program initially stemmed from jokes surrounding the horrendous cooking skills of Lee Seo Jin on the series, "Grandpas Over Flowers." Since its premiere, "Three Meals a Day" has highlighted the domestic skills of stars like Lee Seung Gi, Ji Sung, and Kim Ha Neul.

Episodes starring Park Shin Hye will air on August 28 and September 4. "Three Meals a Day" airs on Fridays on tvN at 9:45 p.m. KST. 

Source:kdramastars.com

• Like 14

Park Shin Hye graces the cover of China’s ‘SELF’ Magazine

Aug. 26, 2015

As actress Park Shin Hye is known to be a hallyu star, she shoot pictorial not only in Korean magazines, but also on ‘SELF’ China’s September issue!

And it seems ‘SELF’ had a hard time to decide on just one cover image, because two different cover ofPark Shin Hye have been released!

As the chic woman she is, Park Shin Hye is donning outfits of autumn-appropriate wool, knits, and tweed, which are part of Chanel’s Fall/Winter collection!

Look at all the shared photos here, along with a bonus clip! She is definitely beautiful!

Source:kpopfighting

• Like 4

Title: Park Shin Hye loves Caring Guys, Watched the Toast Kiss Scene with LJS

Park Shin Hye had her fans meeting in Taiwan days ago, her dating rumor with Lee Jong Suk attracted much attention. During the fans meeting, her toast kiss and shaving scenes with Lee Jong Suk were played, she watched together with fans with a shy and sweet smile, when she talked about her relationship with Lee Jong Suk, she called him as “good friend”, and said that there was not much writing in the script about these scenes, the sweet atmosphere was created by the PD nim and tacit understanding between her and lee jongsuk.

She revealed that her ideal type was someone who was taller than her, caring, responsible and kind.

Park Shin Hye debuted as a child actress, she worked with many handsome actors such as Lee Min Ho, Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin, etc, her friends claimed her as “she saved the country in previous life!”
However, because her career just started, she carefully responded sensitive questions about dating rumors, even though she hoped that she could get married before 30, now she honestly admitted it was difficult to do it, “In the past, my parents always said, girls have to get married before 30 which was the most beautiful age, however, as I grow older, there are more things happened in reality, this is not as fantastic as I thought, I have so many things to do now, it is increasingly hard to commit, so I can just delay it again and again.”

Gradually, Park Shin Hye could not clearly said at what point she would get married, she said that, compared with meeting the important person, she preferred a great work, “I played for a while before, now I have to work”. She admitted she was not sensitive when talking about love, “I only could see who I want to see!” If he and she both like each other, she could feel his affection really fast, however, if only the man likes her, she won’t find it out, until his confession, then she will suddenly realize.
Source: http://www.mingweekly.com/article/view/4168

cr. LadyHaewon

http://tl.gd/n_1snb5ng 

Edited by indahm
  • Like 9