❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest purpleismycolor

Looks like our princess went out with her friends today :D 

She started out her day going to the House of Dior in Seoul and met up with Dior Asia CEO, Lee Dae Pyo

CIVADVrUsAA3kdR.jpg

CIV7ZD_VAAA4Ig_.jpg

and then together with her chinggu, they got to go inside its' VIP room which is not yet open to the public :D  

CIU_NB8UcAAcQbw.jpg

CIV4T3iUkAABx_t.jpg

After that, I guess she met up with Manager Jun and some of her friends (Mee So, Lee Young Mi, and some of the members of FT Island [Lee Hong Ki, Min Hwan, Jae Jin])

CIV0iW9UYAAQNix.jpg

After missing her and worrying about her too much, I'm happy to see her going out with her friends now .. Thank you to her chinggu who posted her pictures on IG.. thanks to her I got to see our princess again :wub::wub::wub:

ctto

P.S I'd like to welcome @Arc05 to our family :wub: Happy to have you here with us chinggu :wub: