❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

This is soo awesome, :)  they could also include the scene were Shin Hye gets stab in "Don't worry, I'm a Ghost."

Miss Shin Hye, I hope she is doing well, everyone please take care. 

• Like 8

Makeup style 5 · lips × cat !!! #박신혜 #ParkShinHye #朴信惠 #パク·シネ !!!
CJBaWDEWgAAUO4S.jpgCJBaWEnWcAEk6FB.jpgOrange makeup style 4 × !!! #박신혜 #ParkShinHye #朴信惠 #パク·シネ !!! cute and innocent orange ..isn't perfect?? Beauty
CJBZ7AoWcAQcaJL.jpg
Pink lips makeup style 3 · × thick eyelashes s !!! #박신혜 #ParkShinHye #朴信惠 #パク·シネ focus in her pink lips!!!
CJBZYvuWEAEmfIH.jpg
cr: to hye_lover

The goddess you know: even more beauty STAR MAKEUP #박신혜 #ParkShinHye #朴信惠 #パク·シネ http://www.lady8844.com/

CJBX27uW8AAAsCv.jpg

The look makeup and makeup in two parts, first start with lips !!! #박신혜 #ParkShinHye #朴信惠 #パク·シネ orange Lips

CJBYiq9WUAAM4vH.jpg

CJBYi6gWcAQqrun.jpg

Beauty Style :second Style small smoky eyes × nude lips !!! #박신혜 #ParkShinHye #朴信惠 #パク·シネ focus in her eyes!!!

CJBZGLQWIAA4-61.jpg

CJBZGX9W8AESRqY.jpg

cr: to hye_lover

Edited by BluenB
  • Like 13

Love And Hate..

*just fOr fUn cHinggu aa..

Woobinie- This is my yeoja~ 

em86hw31.jpg

PSH- nan shiro.. 

Sukkie- nan non chua ania?

%ED%94%BC%EB%85%B8%ED%82%A4%EC%98%A4_%EC

PSH: Sukkie.. :wub:

Lee-Jong-Suk-and-Park-Shin-Hye-Pinnochio

Woobinie : cheat on me huh? 

park-shin-hye-kim-woo-bin_1384302105_af_

Woobinie- i got your boy now

tumblr_mqwu57Mvpd1qhuof1o1_400.gif

PSh- yaaa! Dorang!!! Michigo ania?!

pinocchio-5-park-shin-hye-3-final.jpg

• Like 10

I really love her photo collections with Mind Bridge,she looks really stunning as icon of Hallyu Princess.

Hope she is doing fine despite all the news lately, she is a strong awesome girl, she definitely can take a good care of  herself ...

Edited by tiamama
  • Like 10

I just got back from a 2 week break and I feel like this whole dating scandal friggin slapped me in the face, it came out of nowhere. Shin He is someone who is honest and because of that, even though she would not want to reveal who she was dating, she would not risk her caerer, her image and huurt some of her fans by lying about the rumor. I just believe they are good friends cause if they were dating wouldn't they have taken more caution by covering up their faces, but just seeing her walk around freely it seems like they are close friends. Not to mention Shin He has a lot of friends in the industry who I would like to believe would stand up for her and protect her

• Like 13

Weekly Recap: Big Bang's takeover and dilemmas, 'call me the most watched video baby', and real-life 'Pinocchio'?

2PM-Big-Bang-EXO-Luhan-Tao-Wonder-Girls-

From sexual harassment reports to rumors of a possible real-life drama couple, there was just too much to keep track of in the past seven days. If you need to catch up on the news of the K-pop world, just keep reading!

The Wonder Girls are back! 

9bdlyXR.png

We now know that the Wonder Girls will be coming back as an idol band, and we've managed to learn even more about their August comeback! J.Y. Park is said to becomposing the title track himself, giving his most senior girl group even more support as they get ready for their first comeback in over two years. Are you excited to see what the girls have to show us? 

Big Bang's global takeover

b23UEeD.png

Big Bang is dominating the charts in not only South Korea but also all over the world! If you want to know the countries who have the most love for Big Bang, their latest single reached #1 on iTunes in Brunei, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Finland, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Macau, Malaysia, Mexico, Norway, Panama, Peru, the Philippines, Singapore, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam. Congratulations to Big Bang for dominating global charts! 

Plagiarism claims? 

dQmcUHk.jpg

Despite their dominating success, not all was well for Big Bang. With the release of Big Bang's "Sober," netizens pointed out that the song sounded similar to The Wanted's "Glad You Came." While some thought that the songs were way too similar for it to be coincidental, others pointed out that it's impossible to find songs that sound similar to each other in this day and age. What do you think? 

The music video dilemma  

IDDuE6Y.png

While 2PM's comeback was scheduled for June 1st, a cancellation in the filming of their music video may cause inevitable delays in their return. According to JYP Entertainment, director Han Sa Min of DEXTERLAB abruptly stopped filming, as he stated, "I cannot film the MV because of personal relationships to an artist that is releasing music near the same time.

Netizens soon began to speculate that this "artist" that director Han was talking about was Big Bang. Despite YG Entertainment's statement that Big Bang's MV was filmed by Digipedi, Han Sa Min's online portfolio continues to list Big Bang's "Loser" and "Sober." He has also listed "Crooked," "Blue," "Bad Boy," and "Eyes, Nose, Lips" among others. 

SEE ALSO: 2PM dominate Oricon's 'Weekly Chart' and Tower Records' 'DVD pre-order chart'!

Luhan wants you to come ski

gcbivH3.png

It seems Luhan has been busy over in China! It was previously reported that Luhan would be working with Chinese artist David Tao for the theme song for the Winter 2022 Olympics in China. Now, the MV teaser is out, featuring the song "Please Come to the Great Wall to Ski." Although brief, the teaser shows Luhan singing along happily and getting chummy with top Chinese artist David Tao! 

Tao's in the studio 

T7bMbBU.jpg

Tao also found himself getting attention as photos of him in a recording studio made their rounds on the Internet. He uploaded the photos onto his studio's Weibo account with the caption, "A hard-working man is really attractive. I'm giving my greetings to everyone who I have missed for so long." Complete with headphones and recording equipment, Tao appears to be recording some new material in the released photos, giving his fans many reasons to get excited! 

"Call Me 'the most watched video' Baby" 

yrhtu6S.jpg

EXO-Ls rejoice! EXO's "Call Me Baby" is the most watched K-pop video of the first half of 2015! Despite the video's release in March, the Korean and Chinese versions of the music video boast more than 52,485,000 views today. Congratulations to both EXO and EXO-Ls!

SM Entertainment under scrutiny

DsUTY6i.png

SM Entertainment seems to be finding itself in a few problems. While artists from big agencies like JYP Entertainment and YG Entertainment will be attending MBC's 'Infinity Challenge Music Festival,' no singers from SM Entertainment will be making an appearance. To address this absence, an SM rep stated that "the musicians under SM Entertainment have no plans to appear on 'Infinity Challenge Music Festival' this time. There is no special reason for it." 

That wasn't the end of the scrutiny of SM Entertainment for this week, however. Previously, actor and former member of TRAX, Noh Min Woo, had claimed that he had been a victim of one of SM Entertainment's slave contracts, resulting in his being blacklisted from promotions after his departure from the agency. Now, the Fair Trade Commission has stepped in to investigate the validity of these claims. 

Fake sex tapes prompt legal actions

wrWsqKr.png

As rumors of a sex tape featuring actress and boxer Lee Si Young started to spread on SNS, her agency quickly moved to counter these rumors. Stating, "We confirmed the contents of this rumor, and it is absolutely false. It's such a shocking rumor that we will be taking aggressive action against it," her agency quickly moved towards legal actions. However, some individuals have apparently falsely labeled videos around the Internet as "Lee Si Young video" to entice viewers. Because such videos could tarnish Lee Si Young's reputation, her agency is throwing all leniency aside and aggressively pursuing a lawsuit against such individuals

Sexual harassment claims 

lMLKYPe.png

The K-pop world was shaken by an actress's claims of an instance of sexual harassment. The female actress of the case claimed that a male actor went overboard and undid the buttons on her top without her consent during filming of their movie. While the scene involved a scene of a husband drunkenly assaulting his wife, the act of unbuttoning her top was not in the script, nor was she consulted prior to filming. Due to the lack of consent regarding the unplanned act, she went on to file a police report. However, the male actor told the police, "If she thought it was problematic, she should have consulted me about this at the time of filming... I considered it a part of acting, and I had absolutely no intention of sexually harassing her."

As the news of the claim began to abound on the internet, fingers were pointed at actorKim Bo Sung for being the accused assaulter. However, he denied the rumors were of him, stating, "The relevant misreport is not true. I've never been investigated by the police nor have I ever been accused." While he did work in the same movie as the two actors, he continued to clarify that he is not the actor in question.

Is 'Pinocchio' real life?

TcwvqgT.jpg

When dating rumors of Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye spread throughout the Internet, the responses were overwhelmingly excited at the prospect of the two dating. Formerly appearing as the main couple lead on the drama 'Pinocchio,' the possibility of the two as an actual couple was proposed by media outlet Dispatch, which claimed thatthe two were a couple and had been dating for almost four months. To follow up on their claims, they released photos of their secret dates and nighttime car rideswhich strongly hinted that the two were more than friends. 

While excitement grew, 'Pinocchio' fans were left disappointed as their respective agencies released statements stating that the two were merely good friends. Sorry everyone, but looks like the "Darling Couple" is just a thing of dramas

credit to allkpop

animated-thank-you-image-0023

• Like 6