❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

bd11725agw1etdxldofu5j20pc0i9whk.jpg

could someone here can translate this
犯罪現場2 PD訪問 尹PD表示如果有S3想要邀請演員柳海真和朴信惠. "柳海真xi的演技不錯. 聰明. 所以讓我有想要邀請的慾望. 朴信惠也是,邀請的話一定會很有意思"(那你應該去找羅pd看看怎麼找到他們的)
cto

Crime Scene (jTBC) want to invite PD access Yin PD said that if S3 want to invite actors Liuhai true and Park Shin Hye . " Liuhai true xi acting good. Smart. So I have wanted to invite desires. Park Shin Hye is invited , then will be very interesting."

credit: park-shin-hye.com

Poor offer .... reality show ...

I look forward to an interesting role in the film.)

• Like 8

She does really have a baby face with a beautiful and baby skin.  I envy her....lol 

I, too is missing her but I know she's still in mourning...  Until then I've been watching her in 3MAD (many times) then some more with other guest.  I find the show very interesting and funny too.  All the cast are good and great. I like them all! 

First time to watched the movie THE TAILOR without a subtitle, I thought not as interesting as I expected but I'm wrong... And now with the subtitles (Credits to the translators), what a difference!  It's really an awesome and interesting movie and I appreciate it so much.  I'm glad she choose that movie.  Great casting and great story....

• Like 9

I need to get this move into Miami International Film Festival.

anyone on the neighborhood that would like to watch it? Just with a like will help.:wub::wub::wub:

I live in Texas, I will give a like if you provide the link. :)

• Like 3