❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

omg,she is so pretty in a latest mamonde cf.arrrrr what a pure beauty.she is pretty day by day.she is my queen.

@Cawa Rain  girl.please don't mention other .we know what exactly what u feel.It can cause fan war.and like indahm say we cann't see the off cam.so don't jade easily.Even our queen is ok.Then why we not.everything is ok.let support our queen.cheerrrr SA.

• Like 11

I still find it hard to post in this new format of Soompi. I really really love SH gown last night. she looked so ethereal and ngorgeous in it. So sexy and elegant. But what I love most is her action towards other people and their reaction to her.  Did you see how Honeylee warmly smiled at our girl and touched her arm after giving her the award? And the way Go Ah sung and her faced and closely talked with each other while talking in the stage or the way fellow actresses lingered in talking to her after the baeksang or the way reporters loved to talk to her. And most of all, I love her heartwarming friendship with Krystal. you can really see how close they are and enjoy each other's company.

Let us not put any malice into LMH and SH interaction or lack of it. No matter what is the truth which they only know, some gifs show us they were friendly towards each other last night just like SH and JYH. Our girl acted with class. Of course LMH has to be careful of prying eyes. He has a public gf he has to protect and it also won't help our girl if he acted too chummy with her. She may gain the wrath of the other side. So let us let it be and act gracious like SH. 

And Na PD... Wow... Guy's raving about our girl in his thank you speech won my heart big time. Yes please... Invite or girl to return again and again in your show. We love the real Shin Hye that we see in 3mad and I love how the regular casts dotes on her. aside from Taek.... Why do I feel that Seojin is very affectionate towards her?

Edited by nistymaj01
  • Like 9

Guest purpleismycolor

I just love the way she confidently walked the red carpet last night and the way she carried herself with pure elegance and grace :wub: a true goddess indeed :wub::wub::wub:

By the way .whyyyyy there is no TMD ep 2 on youtube.sooner or later i wanna explode like a volcano.why why whyyyyyyyy me .i wanna watch TMD.arrrrrr so much jealous who can watch TMD .I WANNA BITE WHO CAN WATCH EASILY.YESSSS MY JEALOUSY MOOD IS EXTREMELY TURN ON.ITS ALMOST A WEEK.THERE IS NOOO YOUTUBE LINK.

• Like 4

But it is the other way around my dear cawa....they are the ones benefitting from her presence. With our girl's stature, she is in demand to grace variety shows but it is hard to get her with her killer schedule. So in a way her presence advertises the show. But it helps her too. She won more fans with her hardwork and skills and we fans get to see how she acts normally without a script to follow.

But I understand how you feel. We all want to see her in a drama or movie again but both of these are time consuming and her priority this year is to finish her degree. Let us pray she'll find a drama or film where she can truly shine.

One said here before that some love her for the character she played,  some love her for her personality. I love her totality so it's a joy for me to see her in varieties. I watch her variety shows again and again...lol... Well to each his own...

Edited by nistymaj01
  • Like 12

But it is the other way around my dear cawa.

I think that now it is not necessary.
Waste of time.
The talent it is excellent. But she need a lot of experience also. We want  to look her different roles, with different partners.
I want to see new works in movies, dramas, but not PR-activities.)

Edited by Саша Rain
  • Like 2

She needed to go to the international level while young. Time goes fast. Grow new actress ...)))

​I agree with you this point. But, as I knew, ShinHye want to complete her last semester this year and then she can be free to take any role her want. I totally understand everybody not only rather to see her in new movie than PR things. It just waste her talent as well as how fast the industry grow and quickly fill up new actress, and people may change their mind also. But I'm really sure she will make her move after this year, after she complete her last sem and graduated. Please bear with me(us), I feel concern sometimes when I saw many actress start to do new project this year. And many of them sound interesting. But I hope not only you, me and everybody here will love ShinHye forever even anything happen, I love her because of her personality, her talent, her cuteness. I respect her choice and always wish her the best. @Cawa Rain: I hope you will love her like me, please stay here with us, with Shin Hye. Love <3

P/S: My Korean friend just told me, ShinHye is really popular over there and she is super skinny, the photo make her look chubby. She said ShinHye in real life so pretty and skinny like chopstick. I'm so happy . ahahahahaha 

• Like 9

​I agree with you this point. But, as I knew, ShinHye want to complete her last semester this year and then she can be free to take any role her want. I totally understand everybody not only rather to see her in new movie than PR things. It just waste her talent as well as how fast the industry grow and quickly fill up new actress, and people may change their mind also. But I'm really sure she will make her move after this year, after she complete her last sem and graduated. Please bear with me(us), I feel concern sometimes when I saw many actress start to do new project this year. And many of them sound interesting. But I hope not only you, me and everybody here will love ShinHye forever even anything happen, I love her because of her personality, her talent, her cuteness. I respect her choice and always wish her the best. @Cawa Rain: I hope you will love her like me, please stay here with us, with Shin Hye. Love <3

P/S: My Korean friend just told me, ShinHye is really popular over there and she is super skinny, the photo make her look chubby. She said ShinHye in real life so pretty and skinny like chopstick. I'm so happy . ahahahahaha 

​I don't know how the University system is in Korea but here in NZ a semester is like 3 and a half months and if that is how long a semester is in Korea then I would imagine that Shin Hye would not loose a lot at all. In that 3 and a half months if she is focusing on school, she still has brands to endorse and if she keeps up with the fan-meetings for these brands and showing up at events and doing a couple of variety shows just to show her face to the public then those 3 and a half months would go bye in a flash. Also while shooting CF's it does require acting of some sort and while her talent might not be used fully, she is at least utilizing some of her talents to gain more fans through those CF's. Not to mention if she does graduate it would boost her image and popularity even more as the Korean netizens already know she takes school seriously thus resulting in probably a lot of articles about her so in a way it's self-promotion in a god way. Graduating could also open up a lot of doors for her not only domestically but internationally as well. 

I'm also still quite shocked at baby girl's popularity. I mean it's just skyrocketed not only in Korea but in Asia and also her popularity is gaining momentum in the West as well as Europe. I mean for a female to be able to already be praised as much as she is, it's astounding cause I'm sure we all know just how hard it is for a female actress to gain a lot of love not only from male fans but also from female fans. And Shin Hye has achieved both and I'm sure she is only getting started. I'm really looking forward to what other rewards and surprises comes baby girls way.

• Like 16

OMG PSH looked so amazing at the Baeksang Awards! She has such an aura of elegance and class. Totally the belle of the ball. And loved when the PD gave her a shout out during his acceptance speech for everyone to watch her on 3 meals a day! 

(By the way, does anyone know where we can watch PSH's episode with eng sub? I'm sorry if it's been mentioned before, I've been really busy with work and school and haven't been able to backread.)

• Like 9