❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

51st Baeksang Arts Awards

by javabeans | May 26, 2015

Source:.dramabeans.com

The Baeksang Arts Awards are back with their 51st installment, awarding prizes in both film and television. Most of the entries were fairly predictable, though the night wasn’t without a few surprise wins.

One of the big surprises was variety PD Na Young-seok being named the Daesang winner in the TV category; although I wouldn’t have been at all surprised had he won the variety program award, it’s a rarity (a first, I believe) for a variety PD to take home the grand prize. But with his track record and Midas touch, there’s no denying he deserves the honor.

The best part had to be his flustered acceptance speech — the win clearly caught him off-guard — where he rambled a bit about how he might never stand up there again and would thus say what he wanted to say. That included making only-partially-joking comments about how in the variety world, “even more than awards, we like ratings” and how the second season of Three Meals a Day, which airs weekly on Fridays opposite The Producers, is even more fun in its second season, and if you happened to tire of watching Producers, you could switch the channel to tvN and catch Park Shin-hye on the show this week.

Since the television Daesang didn’t go to an actor, that did mean there was one less acting honor to go around. And while I’d almost feel it was a travesty to snub Ji Sung (Kill Me, Heal Me), I can’t argue that the award went to the wrong guy, because Lee Sung-min was equally tremendous in Misaeng.

skipped   .    .   .   .   .

bsa_parkshinhye2.jpg

Speaking of Park Shin-hye, she also wins this night on the fashion front, hands-down. She’s perfected the art of looking both fresh and safe — not so safe that she’s boring, but not so fashion-forward that she risks coming off really random and bizarre. Love the silvery overlay, the cut of the gown, and the way it flows.

bsa_parkshinhye1.jpg

Pls. read and see its entirety@http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/05/51st-baeksang-arts-awards/

• Like 7

She was the queen of the evening yesterday. princess25.gif
Shick, elegant, beautiful, stylish, free, glowing, sincere, cheerful, charming ... She was the center of attention.) It is a pity that she has not received the award "Best Actress". She deserves it. But ... a lot of nuns. The queue.)
LMH yesterday ... Very funny.)))) 222788699.gif 
His new name is funky  "gentleman." 728365479.gif
Leading warned him earlier in the evening. "Think about your GF...")
"Father in law" warned him in the second part. "I'm watching you ...")
It is ridiculous. They are so afraid of PSH?
Silly. She is a friend of his. And only. 
It's obvious. She does not avoid his. She is calm with him.
But... He is afraid of everyone  - fans, all around ...
I feel sorry for him. He is not a free man who is afraid of other people's opinions.

JYH made a beautiful show.) And ... 3rd time gave her flowers. Officially, not running away. As she wanted. Respect. He found a way.)

LJS. With him would be more fun.)

Crystal. She is cute and friendly. Congratulations.)

Edited by Саша Rain
  • Like 8