❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Drama 2021 : Sisyphus the myth 시지프스

Guest happy.birthday

'Three Meals A Day' releases Park Shin-hye's unpublished still images

2015/06/01

photo598951.jpg

Park Shin-hye's bright, lovely smiles were endless even until the moment she was leaving Oksoonbong, Jeongseon.

On May 31st, tvN's 'Three Meals A Day' released the unpublished still images from the third episode through their official Facebook.

In the images, Park Shin-hye is showing her signature lovely smiles and making V sign with her fingers. Kim Kwang-gyoo, Taecyeon, and Lee Seo-jin also are smiling brightly. Lee Seo-jin's deep dimples definitely show how happy he is. The heartwarming chemistry the four people showed during the episodes attracted much attention from the viewers.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

Source:Hancinema

• Like 8

Hello Everyone, got back from work and see there are many posts to catch up with. I want to check, is it true that Lee Seo Jin and Lee Seung Gi went to Little Tin Drum? What about PD Na? I love how Shin Hye makes and keeps friends! :)

I share the views of @@twingals and @thao_2512. Yes, I do want her to work with people who will bring the best out of her, help her grow in her acting repertoire and people who would be kind and nurturing to her, as well as challenging her to raise her game. I know she looks good with many guys and some fans are desperate for her to pair up with guys who look good. Yes, we all like a bit of eye candy from time to time.... However, if they just look good but are beneath her in acting talents, I rather she does not touch them with a barge pole when it comes to films and dramas! Haha... If she must really work with them, I rather a one-off modelling shoot or some promotional event....  Hehe. 

We all wish her well, but I think maybe some may not fully understand the connotations of WGM in South Korea. Not all variety shows are of the same status. Like twingals said, WGM is for people who need to raise their profile and hopefully get more jobs (e.g. acting, variety etc.). SH is definitely not in that category. Plus you cannot really be yourself in WGM.... the show dictates what they want the couples to do each week and to act lovey dovey even if you can't stand the sight of the person... haha! I mean, the better actors among those who appear in WGM could do a good job to convince the audience that they like the person they are paired with and once they finished the show, they often will not even bother to get in touch with the other party. While those who are less skilled in the acting department, you can tell they are barely tolerating their other halves. Then there have also been 'scandals' from time to time when they were revealed to be dating someone else in real life than their virtual on-screen partner. When that happens, all hell break loose... even though it is fiction, fans of WGM seem to take it so seriously that they will start chastising the celeb for seeing someone else than their virtual partner. So the show is a big farce and a circus, I would not wish it on SH! I know it can be a good opportunity for those starting out in their careers and I do not blame them for doing the show. But it is ill-advised for someone like SH and like thao_2512 and others have said, she would not do it either.

TMAD on the other hand, is a different category of variety show altogether. I like TMAD first series and fishing village too. It challenges the celebs in other ways besides cooking skills, it is heart-warming, thoughtful and funny too. I find myself watching SH's episodes again and again... So many things strike me when I watch her on the show - about SH's character, talents, warmth etc. She thinks on her feet... even if it is a task she is performing for the first time, she can work out what to do based on first principles and logical thinking. You can tell that her parents brought her up well, she is not some delicate princess wrapped up in cotton wool ... she is physically and mentally agile, a woman of her own mind, intelligent etc. I have noticed this for some time now... whenever her fellow actors/actresses who are less media-savvy are stuck for words, they will stick to Shin Hye for help and support. She is very good at fielding tricky questions and she is so sweet to help them out as well!  I could just go on all day about her! Lol! :)

• Like 10

Park Shin Hye turned into the ultimate fangirl when she met Gong Yoo

by Shelly M on  Jun 01, 2015

GY_PSH.png

ADVERTISEMENT

How does Park Shin Hye act when she meets her celebrity crush? During a recent filming of the new SBS variety show Some Guys, Some Girls, Park Shin Hye attended her friend Chae Jung Ahn's house party with fellow female celebrities Chae Yun and Yoon So Yi . The girl talk started with Chae's initial response to meeting the Pinocchio actress and veered to Park's cute fangirling over actor Gong Yoo.

The When A Man Loves actress worried that Park would grow up too fast in the entertainment industry when she met Park at the tender age of 21. However, she admitted that she was concerned for no reason because Park is doing just fine on her own. The starlet even admitted that Chae "taught [her] how to handle men.” 

Chae revealed that Park Shin Hye's whole demeanor changed when she met her celebrity crush Gong Yoo. “I invited her to a get together with Gong Yoo because she was his fan. I was surprised to see how her voice and expressions changed. It gave her a sexy look."

parkshinhye_MiL16uS.jpg

The young beauty showed her actual fresh face to the Coffee Prince actor during their first meeting. Park carefully explained how she got ready for the big meeting: "I was laying down for bed after taking a shower when I received her call. I dashed out and met Gong Yoo with no makeup on and messy hair.”

Actresses Jang Hee Jin, Goo Jae Yi, Lee Bo Hyun, and Hwang Bo Hyun were also part of the fabulous girl talk about love and relationships. 

someguys_somegirls.jpg

The fun episode of Gong Some Guys, Some Girls airs tomorrow in South Korea.

Gong Yoo definitely had a chance to see the real Park Shin Hye! I wonder what his first impression of her was. Do you think he was taken by her natural beauty? 

Source:http://www.dramafever.com/news/park-shin-hye-turned-into-the-ultimate-fangirl-when

• Like 6

Hello Everyone, got back from work and see there are many posts to catch up with. I want to check, is it true that Lee Seo Jin and Lee Seung Gi went to Little Tin Drum? What about PD Na? I love how Shin Hye makes and keeps friends! :)

I share the views of @@twingals and @thao_2512. Yes, I do want her to work with people who will bring the best out of her, help her grow in her acting repertoire and people who would be kind and nurturing to her, as well as challenging her to raise her game. I know she looks good with many guys and some fans are desperate for her to pair up with guys who look good. Yes, we all like a bit of eye candy from time to time.... However, if they just look good but are beneath her in acting talents, I rather she does not touch them with a barge pole when it comes to films and dramas! Haha... If she must really work with them, I rather a one-off modelling shoot or some promotional event....  Hehe. 

We all wish her well, but I think maybe some may not fully understand the connotations of WGM in South Korea. Not all variety shows are of the same status. Like twingals said, WGM is for people who need to raise their profile and hopefully get more jobs (e.g. acting, variety etc.). SH is definitely not in that category. Plus you cannot really be yourself in WGM.... the show dictates what they want the couples to do each week and to act lovey dovey even if you can't stand the sight of the person... haha! I mean, the better actors among those who appear in WGM could do a good job to convince the audience that they like the person they are paired with and once they finished the show, they often will not even bother to get in touch with the other party. While those who are less skilled in the acting department, you can tell they are barely tolerating their other halves. Then there have also been 'scandals' from time to time when they were revealed to be dating someone else in real life than their virtual on-screen partner. When that happens, all hell break loose... even though it is fiction, fans of WGM seem to take it so seriously that they will start chastising the celeb for seeing someone else than their virtual partner. So the show is a big farce and a circus, I would not wish it on SH! I know it can be a good opportunity for those starting out in their careers and I do not blame them for doing the show. But it is ill-advised for someone like SH and like thao_2512 and others have said, she would not do it either.

TMAD on the other hand, is a different category of variety show altogether. I like TMAD first series and fishing village too. It challenges the celebs in other ways besides cooking skills, it is heart-warming, thoughtful and funny too. I find myself watching SH's episodes again and again... So many things strike me when I watch her on the show - about SH's character, talents, warmth etc. She thinks on her feet... even if it is a task she is performing for the first time, she can work out what to do based on first principles and logical thinking. You can tell that her parents brought her up well, she is not some delicate princess wrapped up in cotton wool ... she is physically and mentally agile, a woman of her own mind, intelligent etc. I have noticed this for some time now... whenever her fellow actors/actresses who are less media-savvy are stuck for words, they will stick to Shin Hye for help and support. She is very good at fielding tricky questions and she is so sweet to help them out as well!  I could just go on all day about her! Lol! :)

​ Based on LSG's IG, PD Na and LSJ were with him

But I wonder if Shinhye was there since there is no photo of hers

And I couldn't say it better about the difference between WGM and 3MAD. Thank you!

And why I'm glad she guested 3MAD but not liking of her involving with WGM

The latter is scripted  and make people believe the relationship is real and the burden of shipping would follow them forever... It's a great help for Rising idols and Roockie/nugu actors to get some popularity/recognition and jobs ( It helped a lot before but not much now to be honest, just look at the rating. Season 2 had 12% rating but now is 3%) and Shinhye isn't in that category. 

While 3MAD shows how a person handle hardship and farming life, which also bring one's real characters out like Jijung said  

http://www.soompi.com/2015/05/31/ji-sung-says-three-meals-a-day-brings-out-ones-true-character/  It's a one of the most popular show right now too. 

There is no burden that comes with it.... And PD Na 's guests are another level: Shinhye and Jisung so far

Edited by thao_2512
  • Like 7

Best Dressed At 51st Paeksang Arts Awards

Red carpet face-offs...
by kpopbreak June 1, 2015

Excuse my delay! The prestigious 51st Paeksang Arts Awards ceremony was held at Kyung Hee University’s Peace Palace Hall in Seoul on May 26. The award show was attended by some of the top stars of television, from Lee Min Ho to Shin Min Ah. I want to talk about the best dressed from the night and to do so I’m going to have some mini fashion battles below. Enjoy! Once again, thank you Cosmopolitan, land of the red carpet pictures.

Battle Of The Sheer Black Dresses

Best Dressed At 51st Paeksang Arts Awards Red Carpet

f(x)‘s Krystal and Go Ah Sung decided to go with all-black looks with lace details on the red carpet. Both women were honored that night: Krystal won the Most Popular Television Actress Award and Go won the Best New Television Actress Award. Krystal’s ensemble was from Dolce & Gabbana‘s Spring 2015 RTW runway and Go wore a floor-length gown by Saint Laurent with an exposed back.  So, who wore it better?

Winner: Krystal

dolce & gabbana spring 2015 RTW collection runway show

I love how Dolce & Gabbana uses lace. This dress was inspired by traditional Spanish silhouettes and features exquisite embroidery. Krystal’s dress was traditional and modern all at once.

Battle Of The Sleeveless Princess Dresses

Best Dressed At 51st Paeksang Arts Awards Red Carpet 3
Bae Doo Na and AOA‘s Seolhyun wore long and sleeveless gowns with old-Hollywood flare to the red carpet. Bae was nominated for her work in A Girl At My Door and Seolhyun gained attention for her role in Gangnam Blues. Bae’s snake-like gown was from Louis Vuitton‘s Resort 2016 collection and Seolhyun’s wedding dress was by Novia. So, who wore it better?

Winner: Bae Doo Na

Louis Vuitton Resort 2016 Runway collection
Bae’s fashion is always on-point. She looks like a dangerous sexy reptile in this dress and I love that. The missing streaks of fabric also really highlight her curves.

Battle Of The Sparkling Dresses

Best Dressed At 51st Paeksang Arts Awards Red Carpet 4
Oh snap, Jenny Packham Vs. Jenny Packham! This is the drama in my life…Park Shin Hye and Kim Sa Rang both wore glittery numbers from the designer’s 2015 Fall/Winter collection on the red carpet. Park’s had a loose, sheer top layer with streaks of silver and a statement belt; whilst, Kim’s had a very thin stitched-in belt, hypnotizing sequins and a low-cut collar.  So, who wore it better?

Winner: Park Shin Hye

jenny packham 2015 fall-winter collection
Although it was a very close battle, I’m going to have to give Park Shin Hye the win. Her sheer sleeves fit the dress more and the bedazzling isn’t too over the top.

(Sources: Cosmopolitan, Dolce & Gabbana, Louis Vuitton, & Jenny Packham)

goo.gl/HbubF7   

Edited by indahm
  • Like 13

Park Shin-hye's concentration stays strong

2015/06/01

photo599355.jpg

Park Shin-hye is studying hard although she's wanted everywhere.

S.A.L.T Entertainment told News N, "We are happy she was such a hit in the tvN show "Three Meals A Day". She's hasn't decided on what to do next".

Park Shin-hye has been busy with dramas "The Heirs", "Pinocchio", "The Royal Tailor" and "Beauty Inside" which is yet to be released yet. However, she's not in any hurry to come up with something new anytime soon. She's more concentrated on studying. She's currently taking a break from the Department of Theater in Jungang University and has half a year to go.

Apparently, her next project can wait as it needs careful consideration but she plans on going back to studying as she has been working non-stop. Whatever she decides to do next, she's going to choose something that doesn't interfere with her studies.

Park's management claims, "We don't want to rush her. We want to give her plenty of time to recuperate and take some times off. We want her to have fun at the fan meeting coming up on the 13th too".

Meanwhile, Park Shin-hye is wanted everywhere. There's not many like her in their 20s so she's not losing out on anything but it's also great that she's sticking to her beliefs and carrying on with her studies at a time like this.

Meanwhile, Park Shin-hye comes back with "Beauty Inside", as one of 20 different characters Woo-jin becomes every morning.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

dlvr.it/B3rcY0 

• Like 15

• gm4queen changed the title to ❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Drama 2021 : Sisyphus the myth 시지프스
  • NileRose changed the title to ❤Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ The call movie and upcoming drama Sisyphus the myth 2021❤️