❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

IMG_2033_zpshfnqdhpz.jpg

IMG_2027_zps1t9sslxz.jpg

IMG_2029_zps6dtzpbq2.jpg

cr: owners

Wow! Shin Hye looked absolutely stunning in the Jenny Packham dress. The designer is known to be one of Prince William's wife's (Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge) favourite designer. If its good enough for royalty it is good for our princess :P Good choice stylist and Shin Hye - well done!!! 

It was really good of Shin Hye to thank her fans and she was so graceful to mention LMH in her speech. 

Now, I really wish for a really good film role so she can prove to everyone she is good in TV series and films.

Edited by Tiggie2
  • Like 10

Guest ktiminie

The winners of 51st Baeksang. Shin Hye is standing between Lee Guk Joo & Go Ah Sung (via khjpearl)

https://igcdn-photos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t51.2885-15/11311068_1595723010710696_517645394_n.jpg

Ok chinggus the quality of this video is not really good, hopefully we will have a better version soon. But I enjoyed so much our princess reaction when they called out her name to receive the second award. She wasn't sure to up on stage, so cute http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img834/9920/gckg.gif

i'm sorry chingu, bt why i can't watch the video? so sad :tears:

CF8ShG9UEAAmLLp.png

CF8HkURUsAA0K4C.jpg

cr: to the owner

Edited by BluenB
  • Like 7

Park Shin Hye, Lee Min Ho, Lee Jong Suk, and Krystal win popularity awards at 51st Baeksang Arts Awards

by Rara Pop on Tue, May 26, 2015

Source:dramafever

Popularity_Award_Cover_4.png

ADVERTISEMENT

The results are in for the 51st Baeksang Arts Awards popularity vote! After a month of voting, Lee Min HoPark Shin HyeLee Jong Suk, and Krystal were voted as the most popular in their respective categories. The popularity awards are the only fan-driven category at the Baeksang Arts Awards and rely on online voting to determine the winners.

Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye both took an early lead in the movie actor and actress categories and were able to hold onto the crown until the end. Lee Min Ho (Gangnam Blues) finished with almost 56% of the vote, and Park Shin Hye (The Royal Tailor) completely dominated with 100% of the vote.

Lee Jong Suk and D.O (It's Okay, That's Love) were very close in the TV actor category, but Lee Jong Suk (Pinocchio) pulled ahead in the end. Krystal (My Lovable Girl) also secured the TV actress category with ease, winning 97% of the vote.

Unfortunately, Lee Jong Suk could not attend the award ceremony held on May 26. However, we did get to see a mini Heirs reunion instead!

Check out the results below!

Screen_Shot_2015-05-26_at_11.50.52_AM.pnScreen_Shot_2015-05-26_at_11.49.28_AM.pn

Screen_Shot_2015-05-26_at_11.47.53_AM.pn

Movie Actor Category

Screen_Shot_2015-05-26_at_10.53.30_AM.pn

Movie Actress Category

Screen_Shot_2015-05-26_at_10.53.47_AM.pn

skipped   .    .  .   .   .

Lee_Min_Ho_and_Park_Shin_Hye.jpg Congratulations to all the winners!

Edited by azuvilla2006
  • Like 9

A photo of Park Shin Hye & Kim Hee Chul becoming a hot issue

2015-05-26

Source:http://starn.hankyung.com

A photo of Park Shin Hye and Kim Hee Chul is becoming a hot issue.

On May 23rd, actress Park Shin Hye appeared on channel tvN's 'Three Meals A Day' as a special guest.

Park Shin Hye grilled cow intestines during May 23rd broadcast of 'Three Meals A Day,' and she told that her parents own a grilled intestines restaurant.

She told that she serves and grills when her friends visit the restaurant, and a photo that she took with Super Junior's Kim Hee Chul and INFINITE's Sung Kyu at the restaurant is becoming a hot issue.

Kim Hee Chul uploaded the phtoo on his Instagram back in January, and he wrote, "Kim Hee Chul & Kim Sung Kyu & Park Shin Hye. At the restaurant that Shin Hye's parents own."

The photo shows Park Shin Hye posing for a photo with Kim Hee Chul and Sung Kyu, wearing casual outfits.

Meanwhile, 'Three Meals A Day' airs on every Friday.

A photo of Park Shin Hye & Kim Hee Chul becoming a hot issue

/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com

• Like 3

Guest ktiminie

i'm sorry chingu, bt why i can't watch the video? so sad :tears:

Really? Ooooh sorry you can't see the video chingu!! It's the moment PSH and LMH are called out to get the iQiyi awards (they didn't expect it LOL).

Here is a link to watch it on YouKu http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XOTY1MjEwNjcy.html

You can also watch the whole ceremony on iQiyi website here http://www.iqiyi.com/yule/100sang51.html

Hugs http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img834/9920/gckg.gif

EDIT: there is also that super video of them, PSH is SOOOOO PRETTY!!!

Edited by ktiminie

Guest ktiminie

@BluenB I love how she greets Yong Hwa when she bumps into him at the end of the video, so sweet of her :lol:

Ah, and Also in the previous video I've posted idk if you noticed but when she walks away she slips down poor thing I'm glad she didn't fall (last seconds of the video as well).

Me too I totally ship KrysHye friendship :wub:

Baeksang Arts Awards

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Source:kkuljaem.blogspot.com

skipped  .   .   .   .   .

fsalkjfkls.jpg

My Daily - Naver: Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye who captivated Asia... Win Ichi Star Awards

1. [+162, -16] They're still a great match!!

2. [+153, -16] Park Shin Hye is so lovely! So nice seeing her looking radiant. That's what I would consider healthy

3. [+132, -31] EunTan couple, congrats. I wanted them to date in real life~ Too bad~

4. [+105, -19] Congrats on getting 2 awards, Lee Min Ho

5. [+84, -6] Congrats Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye.. Truly the Hallyu god and goddess

6. [+49, -2] Congrats to Shin Hye on her 2 awards...^^

• Like 6

@BluenB I love how she greets Yong Hwa when she bumps into him at the end of the video, so sweet of her :lol:

Ah, and Also in the previous video I've posted idk if you noticed but when she walks away she slips down poor thing I'm glad she didn't fall (last seconds of the video as well).

Me too I totally ship KrysHye friendship :wub:

@ktiminie chingu-ya, i checked your video once again after you said tht. I feel relief tht she didn't fall. :sweatingbullets:

Shinhye is really friendly and yes their friendship is really great...

CF-bdRdUMAAYn2U.jpg

CF-bdRrUMAEfa5N.jpg

CF-bdRzVIAACSEG.jpgcr: as tagged

CF-HtuAUUAAZrI2.jpgCF-HtuLVAAEva0d.jpg

Embedded image permalink

cr: to the rightful owner

Edited by BluenB
  • Like 9