❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Drama 2021 : Sisyphus the myth 시지프스

Guest happy.birthday

Park Shin Hye drops new photos that she took with Chae Jung An

June 01, 2015

Park Shin Hye dropped new photos that she took with Chae Jung An.

On May 31st, actress Park Shin Hye uploaded a couple of new photos on her Instagram and wrote, "My voice is gone. With Chae Jung An in Busan."

It seems that Park Shin Hye took the photos when she attended 'Super Concert - Enjoy Saturday,' and she is posing with Chae Jung An while holding placards.

The photos were taken in a dressing room, and many fans and netizens are showing explosive reactions for her charming look.

Park Shin Hye attended the concert after finishing an autograph session that was held in Busan, and her beautiful look is becoming a hot issue among many fans and netizens.

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye's autograph session in Busan was held on May 30th.

Park Shin Hye drops new photos that she took with Chae Jung An

/Reporting by Lee Mi-Ji en@starnnews.com

Source:http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=382725

• Like 5

Park Shin Hye revealed to be a Gong Yoo fan through ‘Some Guys Some Girls’ variety program

Jun 1, 2015

Park Shin Hye, Chae Jung AhnPark Shin Hye, Chae Jung Ahn
Park Shin HyePark Shin Hye
Some Guys Some GirlsChae Yeon, Chae Jung Ahn

Actress Park Shin Hye recently made a surprise appearance at the recording of SBS TV variety program ‘Some Guys Some Girls,’ and enjoyed a family gathering with Chae Jung Ahn, Chae Yeon, Yoon So Yi, and others.

On the day of recording, Chae Jung Ahn heard that a celebrity would be arriving later, and started to prepare a feast. Jang Hee Jin then came along, and everyone started conversing about relationships, marriage, and other women topics. Friends also sent their blessings, that the fixed cast members will be able to find their true love through the program.

As everyone started eating, Park Shin Hye who is known to be a much adored hoobae of Chae Jung Ahn suddenly appeared. Park Shin Hye said, “I learnt a lot from unni, like on how to treat a man.” Chae Jung Ahn explained, “I knew her when she was 21. I was worried then on when she would become a real woman. But judging from now, I was worried for nothing.”

Chae Jung Ahn also divulged a story between Park Shin Hye and her idol Gong Yoo, “Park Shin Hye is a fan of Gong Yoo. There was once when I had a meeting with Gong Yoo, and I called Shin Hye along. Her voice and expressions were totally different, and were really sexy. It shocked me.”

Park Shin Hye immediately clarified by saying that she had just gotten out of the bath, and was getting ready for bed. She then got a call from Chae Jung Ahn, and had headed along to the meeting with a bare face and messy hair.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

kpopfighting.com/2015/06/01/park-shin-hye-revealed-to-be-a-gong-yoo-fan-through-some-guys-some-girls-variety-program/  

Edited by indahm
  • Like 8

Park Shin-hye sat beside Lee Min-ho, f(x)'s Krystal at Paeksang Awards

June 01, 2015

Korean actress Park Shin-hye sat between f(x) singer Krystal and her former co-star Lee Min-ho -- all three of whom won Most Popular Actor awards -- at the 51st Paeksang Arts Awards last Tuesday.

Recent photos from Lee's Chinese fan club show Park and Lee sitting side by side at Kyung Hee University's Peace Palace Hall in Seoul, where the ceremony took place.

Actors Park Shin-hye (left), Lee Min-ho (right) and Kim Rae-won (center). (Minoz/Weibo)

Park and Lee took home Most Popular Actress and Actor in film, which were decided through a public, month-long online vote before the prestigious awards gala.

Park won her award for the period film "The Royal Tailor," while Lee accepted his award for the crime noir flick "Gangnam Blues."

Lee's costar in "Gangnam Blues," Kim Rae-won, sat beside Lee, two seats away from Park. Kim was nominated for Most Popular Actor in a TV drama, which went to Lee Jong-suk -- Park's co-star in the hit series "Pinocchio."

Kim also ceded Best Actor in a TV drama, for which he was nominated in "Punch," to Lee Sung-min who won the award for "Misaeng."

Actress Park Shin-hye (left) and singer-actress Krystal, a member of girl group f(x). (InStyle/Facebook)

On her left, Park also sat beside singer-actress Krystal, of girl group f(x). Krystal accepted her award, Most Popular Actress in a TV drama, for the romantic series "My Lovely Girl."

Photos by a leading fashion magazine show Park and Krystal chatting and sharing jokes with each other during the ceremony.

Park and Lee missed out on the major awards -- Best Actor in film and Best Actress in a TV drama, for which they were respectively nominated for "Gangnam 1970" and "Pinocchio" this year.

Actress Park Shin-hye (center) and actor Kim Rae-won (left). (InStyle/Facebook)

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

Source:kpopherald

• Like 7

Park Shin-hye shoots fall-winter campaign for Chinese fashion brand

June 01, 2015

Rapido's current spring-summer campaign with Park Shin-hye (Rapido)
Korean actress Park Shin-hye has taken part in a fall-winter photo shoot for Chinese casual and sportswear fashion company Rapido.

Park shared photos of sweaters and parkas from the set location on her Instagram, Monday.

The actress first appeared in the Chinese clothing brand’s ads for its spring-summer campaign in January.

Rapido's current spring-summer campaign with Park Shin-hye (Rapido)
"Just looking at the clothes make me feel hot, but it's an outdoor photo shoot," said Park to her Instagram followers. "Please let it be windy."

But the actress also said the long-sleeved clothes were "pretty and comfortable."

Park models for five known fashion brands -- which also include Millet, VIKI, Mind Bridge and HSTYLE -- and two fashion accessories brands -- Bruno Magli and AGATHA jewelry.

The 25-year-old also advertises food and cosmetics products, a duty-free store, and Visa credit card. Chinese fashion brands Rapido and HSTYLE are the only known China-headquartered companies Park is advertising.

(Park Shin-hye's Instagram)

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

Source:kpopherald

• Like 7

• gm4queen changed the title to ❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Drama 2021 : Sisyphus the myth 시지프스
  • NileRose changed the title to ❤Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ The call movie and upcoming drama Sisyphus the myth 2021❤️