❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Thanks Ms. Stylist for not giving her another black laced dress! :phew: She was stunning! Love her dress... :wub:

'The Heirs' Stars Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye And Krystal Reunited For Most Popular Awards

The 51st Baeksang Arts Awards were held at Kyung Hee University on May 26. Hallyu stars Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye and Krystal were present to receive their awards in the Most Popular divisions. When they took the stage to accept their honors, there was a notable presence of the 2013 teen drama, "The Heirs." 

Park Shin Hye was the recipient of the Most Popular Actress in Film award for her performance in "The Royal Tailor." While the performers on the stage for the fan choice awards represented previously appeared in "The Heirs," her "Pinocchio" co-star Lee Jong Suk was also the recipient of honors in the popularity division. He received the Most Popular Actor in Television award for "Pinocchio" but was not present for the ceremony due to overseas promotional activities.

Read more here: kdramastars.com/articles/85001/20150526/baeksang-arts-awards-the-heirs-stars-lee-min-ho-park-shin-hye-and-krystal-reunite-for-most-popular-awards.htm

• Like 8

Guest ktiminie

Hahahaha she was confused about the 2nd awards :w00t::phew::D

Starlight angels & her lovers thanks for surprise hhahaha  :wub:

we are like this hahahaha

cr: to the owner 

​Thank you for the gif, hahaha yes she was so confused at the beginning, so sweet :wub:. I hope we can have the full video soon!!!

[26/05/15] Park Shin Hye at Baeksang Arts Awards

11245522_917222761683560_8296822784290800501_n.jpg

201505262053776656_55645ee6b4c86.jpg

parkshinhye is very stunning and she's looks very prominent. even the
dress she wore are fitted to a princess like her.pleasingly elegant and
stylish.all i can say is "sigh sigh sigh' i'm out of breath because of so much
happiness i felt for our princess. this is the best night ever, i saw an angel
falling down from the sky. and walk in a red carpet with so much confidence
and contagious smile. how can i never fall and i admired this beautiful woman.
all of the best traits of a person with so much heart and compassion with others
are her best assets. i'm very proud to be your fan just like other chingus here...

• Like 15

I've been lurking on this thread countless times, I'm always proud of her, but today she graced elegantly and full of live and happiness.  We need alot of her in our lives, she makes me proud, happy, and words cannot express her beauty and love for herself and others.  Thanks everyone on this thread for all your wonderful amazing updates...:wub::D

• Like 11

I don't know chingguzzz I'm not sure she won the best actress award... She went 2 times on stage to get an award, the second one also with Lee Min Ho but it seemed there was something spoken in Chinese??? :blink: I'm confused too. Can someone help us to understand what exactly HAPPENED at the ceremony PLEAZZZZZ :sweatingbullets:

Anyway congratulations to our angel :wub:

​I saw a little snippet and had to leave to do some work. I believe the 2nd award was to do with votes from Chinese fans. A representative from iQiyi was there to make a speech (they were the ones who got the deal to broadcast it live in China). I heard Yonghwa attempting to speak Mandarin, which was so cute and funny that I did not focus on the content of what the iQiyi man was saying to Yonghwa and vice versa...lol! So when SH's name got called, she looked surprised and so was I! Lol! See this is what happens when one does not pay attention! Only myself to blame...haha!

When it gets posted online, I will pay attention the second time round...lol!

PS- Just found this info on Baidu - the 2nd award is indeed an award for iQiyi Hallyu Popularity Award for Actress.

爱奇艺韩流人气男演员奖>@李敏镐 。
爱奇艺韩流人气女演员奖>@朴信惠 。

Edited by stewiefg
  • Like 8

Guest ktiminie

@stewiefg thank you so much for the highlights!

@mygirls ooooh you're here too, so cool http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img834/9920/gckg.gif

Brief translation of Shin Hye's second speech during the Awards acceptance cr. as tagged

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CF8Xt1fUUAAQpqG.jpg

Edited by ktiminie

Guest ktiminie

https://igcdn-photos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/t51.2885-15/11250128_972385536129591_1622427556_n.jpg

#백상예술대상 #경희대 #평화의전당 #예쁜누나 #박신혜 #뒤플리 #셀카

#BaeksangArtsAwards #KyungHee #HallofPeace #PrettylNooNa #ParkShinHye #Selca

Cr. suk0521