❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Drama 2021 : Sisyphus the myth 시지프스

Guest happy.birthday

@banilaria Amen! Totally agree with you!  Shin Hye is multi-talented. While her main focus is acting, it should not stop her from taking part in a wide range of activities that will showcase her other talents (e.g. singing, variety show, MC roles, sports etc.) In the entertainment industry, everything is inter-linked and one project can lead to another great opportunity.

To me, Shin Hye always shows great consideration when choosing her projects, so we should trust her. Whenever she is asked in an interview as to why she chose x or y project, her answers always revealed that she has thought through the decision carefully. She does not fob people off with superficial answers about her decisions. While we may not like all her choices, we should respect and support her decisions. It is her career afterall, she should be allowed to decide the path, in discussion with her agency. She is not just thinking of short-term goals only, but also longevity.

I agree with many of you that she should not be in WGM and we know she would not do that program either, especially not at this point of her career. But TMAD was a great decision in my humble opinion. Look, A-listers like Ji Sung etc. have appeared in PD Na's shows, which other programmes struggled to get them to appear. Cha Seung Won has new found respect since he appeared on PD Na's show and it has helped his acting career too.

Like many people, I find that SH looks good with many male actors/singers etc., but it is as far as it goes for me. I find it a bit scary when people go overboard and fanatical with shipping and start shipping wars. Especially when they go to her SNS account and fight about it or abuse her with their cruel words! Who knows what any of these guys are really like behind the screen? How are we to know that they are really as nice as they seem on camera? Even if they are true gentlemen, does not mean SH have to date them just because we like her paired with a certain guy based on visual appearance. I trust her to choose who she likes to date (and in private) and if she settles down one day, it should be with someone she loves and someone who loves her and treats her with upmost respect.

I hope she can finally finish her degree soon and also goes from strength to strength in her career!! :)

Edited by stewiefg
  • Like 20

Yes I agree with @banilaria. Sometimes varieties make people aware of the different sides of Shin Hye. This will open the eyes of some writers and PD's of roles which will suit her. Like when she guested with the FBND cast before and she showed her varied talents in sports, she was immediately offered a lead in a movie about a team skating I think  but our girl refused that role. (Maybe the script sucked- haven't heard anything more about that film). It also helps that TMAD is helmed by the Daesang holder PD. But I also agree with Thao that WGM is not for her coz of all the reasons our friends here posted. Hah! The shipping war that could ensue if ever makes me shudder... lol

• Like 3

PSH is very popular now.
Any show is a waste of time for her now.
She needs to work in the profession. She needs a new interesting roles (better in the movies).

I think that participation in the show about food is a mistake.(
She needs to go to the complex roles.
The girl next door? This should leave. This past.
Recently, she lost weight, prettier, has become more interesting and stylish.
I think that soon there will be a similar role ...
And then ...
The show about food ... a cook ...

Very big mistake of her company. (

​@Cawa rain I disagree... I really dont get you. :(

For me its not a mistake, I like the show and for sure most of the SA like it too. The show is not just all about cooking, it also shows how she  get along well with others and we knew that shes very excellent to that . TMAD definitely showed how genuine our princess is, and that's why  people who doesn't know her well, starts to appreciate her more. :)What i like most is the positive feedback that recognize how great of a person she is.Don't  worry, i know Shin hye will be there, just give her time. I trust her, She know what she`s doing. The role that you eagerly want her to portray definitely will happen in the right time, let her graduate first so that she can focus more on her career.  :) But for the meantime I prefer to see her in a variety shows, or any as long as she have some exposure while she`s having a break. I hope she will focus on her studies, and graduate next year. :) I cant wait to see her wearing a graduation gown.

Sorry for the long rant chingus. :)

#ILoveShinHye <3

Edited by Leshel JaneB
  • Like 13

Any variety program would benefit if Shinhye appears as herself........she is such a multifaceted person that it makes for an interesting show. What helps further is her natural instinct to say and do just the right thing at the right time. The ingrained ability to put people at ease coupled with her perfect behaviour and mannerisms around young, old and same age .........goes a long way in endearing her to them and all those watching.

PD Na has to be given credit for inviting her on the program. I think she was an eye opener to not just him but the cast and the crew too much beyond their expectations. She definitely sets the bar high for all future expectations from the guests specially the female ones.

The Shinhye magic continues to weave.....

Edited by maris1
  • Like 13

Guest pshegdm

she is such an amazing woman she really is multi-talented she can dance, sing, act really well i mean she wins an award whatever drama she has every single time, she can play the piano and drums, she's a great cook, she's into sports and she can even do man works, i find her a bit boyish but she can really pull off a sexy aura when she wants to, she has a great personality no wonder a lot of her costars love her and she still in contact with all her previous co-stars to think that she has a really hectic schedule she make sure she gives time for her friends when she has. PLUS she's oozing with gorgeousness and cuteness at the same time. Whoever she ends up with in the future is one hell of a lucky guy, seriously. JACKPOT! 

Just a quick post to say that for those who understand Chinese, the Chinese subbed version of TMAD Ep3 is out! Usually it takes longer, but I suspect with many online Chinese fans clamouring to watch it (many are Shin Hye's fans), they have subbed it very fast!!

• Like 12

Just a quick post to say that for those who understand Chinese, the Chinese subbed version of TMAD Ep3 is out! Usually it takes longer, but I suspect with many online Chinese fans clamouring to watch it (many are Shin Hye's fans), they have subbed it very fast!!

Saw it....the host adored our princess so much and asking her to comeback..

• Like 10

Saw it....the host adored our princess so much and asking her to comeback..

​Yes, she was just fantastic in so many ways!  

KK praised SH for her technique in cleaning the fish – yet he is the one who has had formal training in Japanese cuisine and filleting fish. After eating her delicious shabu shabu, SJ said he wanted to call SALT! SH was very humble and said it was very simple and they could do it themselves in her absence. Taecyeon said no, they couldn’t! J SJ asked SH when they were making garlic bread (garlic ‘butter’ was made by her) ‘is there anything she cannot do??’ KK pretty much said the same when they were eating the garlic baguette and drinking strawberry soda made by her and Taec. They said all the land should belong to SH!!! True, true, she worked so hard planting the crops with Taecyeon. She was the brains, the motivator and the diligent worker!

I found that SH has a cute way of bossing the men around that they do not seem to mind at all! :)  Like when she told Taecyeon that he planted the crop too deep the first time round, telling Seo Jin to tend to the fire when she was going to make lunch, chiding Taecyeon for not washing the beans beforehand and not adding enough sugar… lol! Cute little bossy boots, but she was absolutely right. She also has a way of hinting/nudging them to do work when they are sitting around doing absolutely nothing! Haha. And when she dropped all the dirty dishes for KK to wash after making the pickle, she called him ‘Capt’ in an endearing manner. He had no choice but to obey her! :) She was also the one who charmed the PD to provide them with beef for shabu shabu in return for their hard work.

It was really sweet to see the guys looking after her too. Like when they discovered that it was getting late and they have not heated Shin Hye’s room up, they worked hard to get the fire going. Awwww…

Preview for next week... Seo Jin told Ji Sung (the next guest) off for bringing ice cream. He asked if Ji Sung had watched Park Shin Hye bringing intestines and all?? Lol!

Edited by stewiefg
  • Like 18

Look how happy she looks when ....

she has had good food!Screen%20Shot%202015-05-31%20at%2016.36......being praised for her culinary skills!

Screen%20Shot%202015-05-31%20at%2016.06.... spending time with Black Pearl

Screen%20Shot%202015-05-31%20at%2017.01.... when the hosts enjoyed being fed by her! (Actually, in this screenshot, the PD added caption 'sweet youth' to tease how sweet the interactions were between Shin Hye and Taecyeon). Keke!

Screen%20Shot%202015-05-31%20at%2016.44.

Edited by stewiefg
  • Like 14

​Thanks @stewiefg, just finished watching it. I really have to thank Shin Hye for guest starring in the program. She introduced me to a very good show. I could understand why people who haven't watched the subbed program to think it is only about food but it isn't. The first part of this episode was actually about plantation. I couldn't stop laughing from the laziness of Seo-Jin and Kwang-Kyu. Shin Hye and Taecyeon did most of the plantation so I really hope before the series ends she comes back to see her harvest. 

PSH3MD3_zpstcjefuvs.gif

cr: owner

This is the scene I found Shin Hye's voice sooooooo endearing, I know if I was a guy I would totally do what she request by the way she says 'oppaaaaa'. 

• Like 14

I'm still waiting for the english sub of 3MAD, but I did watch the raw already...and eventhough I don't understand a single word they say, I find myself laughing hard by just watching them play..its hilarious!:D:D I believe SH made the right decision to participate in that show.:P:P Like I said before, I barely know SH, and for me she's a versatile actress and a good performer based on what I knew so far. When she showed up in 3MAD, it was full of revelation for me..she's fantastic in so many ways!:wub::wub: I learned many things about her, and she actually earned my respect more. I know it might sound overrated but I like her the most for being just by herself..and this show absolutely captured that..she doesn't need to please everyone because people are instantly drawn to her the moment she face them...she's like a magnet that will pull you whoever you are..and the more you discover her inner self, the more you admire her.. 3MAD gave me that opportunity to know her deeper, so I'm grateful she accepted their invitation to appear...I love to watch her in different genre too..even so, I still want her to finish her studies first and comeback with so much wisdom..:):) Don't worry guys SH knows that we will miss her if she will be gone for a long time..let's just think she will not let her fans worry that much so she will find ways to reach out somehow.:P:P

CGJHScCU0AEd4cC.jpg

(credit to the owner of this picture)

• Like 14

• gm4queen changed the title to ❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Drama 2021 : Sisyphus the myth 시지프스
  • NileRose changed the title to ❤Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ The call movie and upcoming drama Sisyphus the myth 2021❤️