❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Park Shin-hye visits park with pet dog

Updated : May 26 2015
1/1
restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=51&simg=2015052

Korean actress Park Shin-hye shared a clip of herself relaxing in a park with her pet dog.

Park visited Misari Regatta in Hanam City, Gyeonggi Province, with her white Maltese dog named Gongbongji.

"I came to rest, but I can't (because my pet dog) wants to play with the camera," said Park to her Instagram followers.

Park is a well-known pet-lover and often shares photos of her pet dog online. The actress has starred in TV dramas "The Heirs" and "Pinocchio."

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201505261802034993146_2&pv=1 … 

• Like 7

Good evening chingus, :D so excited for tonight Baeksang, sorry I don't want to bring this up, but I'm kinda mix feeling, I'm happy our Princess get popularity awards continuously 5 years. It mean a lotto of fan around the world including us here love her endlessly, but another hand, she got nominated from best actress in Drama categories for the first time but the media guess the winner will be Lee Yo Ri :(. I honestly really want her to win this category because it prove her acting skill and it can close hater mouth up. But.... I don't know :(. The candidate is this category just so strong :(. 

And I just heard Park Bo young gonna act with Kang Ha Nuel in the new movie which our princess got offer that role before. I understand her study is priority. But haven't seen her for a while I'm worry about her fan may like another girls. 

Just few lines about my crazy concern, lets enjoy and guess what our princess wearing tonight :D

Hello sweet heart 1st congratulations to all winner tonight either uri princess or other actresses in this category I am the same as you I wish shin hye win this category but if she won't win she will try her best next time and we support her always .
The Movie thing Park BO Young is big actress & we all respect her as an actress also if shin hye won't do any project this year and we all know why she won't do it , We are waiting to her in new project with new characters I know waiting is harder but we will wait & support her .
If you are her real fan you won't like anyone beside her for me I love shin hye & I don't bother myself with other actresses as shin hye yes I enjoy their works only but I care about shin hye & read her news
 :wub:

• Like 4

Guest purpleismycolor

BANNER FOR OUR PRINCESS AT THE 51ST BAEKSANG ARTS AWARDS

:wub::wub::wub:

CF7V5eKUIAAnyEV.jpg

[PSH FUNCLUB] "Park Shin Hye winning award consecutively for 5 years..You're indeed Baeksang Goddess" (cr.as tagged) 

CF7URxKUEAA9oce.jpg

CF7HXI1VEAECOIf.jpg

CF7HWUaUgAAOm-_.jpg

Proud proud thanks to all chinese korean & others who came to support I am proud really 
 Uri princess show bcz My Heart are pumping
 :wub: 

Please be Hot & sexy today bcz the weather is really Hottttttttttttttt:sweatingbullets: B)

CD1_VpoW0AADlYY.jpgCD4eON8UUAAzov6.jpg
cr: to the owner 

• Like 4