❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

May 30, 2015

‘3 Meals - Jeongseon’ great Park Shin Hye effect… Breaks its own record

Source: Innolife.com

14545_1.jpg

tvN ‘3 Meals - Jeongseon’ broke its own record.

tvN Entertainment program ‘3 Meals - Jeongseon’ ranked top within all cable and general service channels for 3 weeks with 8.7% in general and 12.1% of viewers’ rating at its best.

At this day’s broadcasting, Park Shin-Hye’s work grabbed viewers' attention. Park Shin-Hye changed into the perfect worker with seaweed soup, pajeon and more.

She also helped baking garlic baguette successfully. Lee Seo-Jin seemed nervous around the self-made stove, but they made it a success in 2 hours. [Photo=tvN]

Source: OSEN

201505300921776634_5569057871737.jpg

• Like 13

I notice that Taecyeon has mentioned numerous times over the years that he likes a girl with a good appetite...

Evidence:

'I like a girl who has a big appetite. I love food, and I get experimental with food, so I'd like to share this passion for food with my girlfriend.'

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/10/taecyeon-and-lee-yeon-hee-reveal-their-ideal-types

Taecyeon shared his ideal type, "I love food and eat big portions... It would be nice if she could have the same eating habit... I like women who aren't picky when it comes to food... I eat all foods, including Korean, Chinese, and Western foods well."

Not only is our Shin Hye a girl with great appetite, but a great chef too... plus beauty, brains and bundles of charisma! Taecyeon has really hit the jackpot meeting her! :D

I love the scene how he looks after her by chasing the flies away and that the loving affection is kind of mirrored by the two bickering sunbae... lol!:D

Screen%20Shot%202015-05-30%20at%2013.07.Screen%20Shot%202015-05-30%20at%2013.07.

• Like 10

Guest purpleismycolor

Our princess watched her friend, Chae Jung Ahn's event in Busan after her fansign event :D 

Guest purpleismycolor

Some more pictures of our princess from Story Of Angel Photobook :wub::wub::wub:

CGQqDFdW0AADnIW.jpg

CGQqEDlWwAAF8qQ.jpg

CGQqE7HWcAEgIvQ.jpg

cr. https://twitter.com/Thalia_Walls/status/604654515053305856