❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

​I thought your recap pic was a video. I keep press on play button and it didn't work. I upset to my computer. It is freezing again? But no, it just a picture, hahahaha. poor old me :)) lol

​@luminousalex Ah, sorry! Lol! I took the screen shots from the site I watched the episode and did not know how to get rid of the 'play button'. I should have said so in the post and would have saved you some aggravation... 

I forgot to say, besides being mesmerised by the beauty of our Shin Hye, there were also occasions when the camera caught her cute facial expressions that reminded me of 'You're Beautiful', especially with her no make-up face. She has such an expressive face. Although she has grown up over the years and become a feminine and beautiful young lady now, I love it when her trademark cuteness and aegyo is on display! 

I can see why Taecyeon has gone completely hyper- and crazy around her (Who can blame him? They used his Heartbeat song lyrics 'can you feel my heart beat?' in the captions somewhere along the show as well!)...haha... so funny, he does not even bother to hide his exhilaration and desperation to greet SH's mum (when she was on the phone)! SH is so sporting and also laughed heartily at his antics. She was so cute when she grabbed Kwang Kyu to go fishing with them, as she was concerned that it might be awkward with her and Taec alone. Beforehand, Seo Jin was telling Kwang Kyu not to go (and not be a gooseberry to those 2), but SH and Taec overheard their conversation! Kwang Kyu was shouting 'I don't want to go, but Shin Hye insists that I go!' :D

P/S- Screenshots attached, not video clips! :)

Screen%20Shot%202015-05-25%20at%2010.06.Screen%20Shot%202015-05-25%20at%2010.07.Screen%20Shot%202015-05-25%20at%2010.04.

• Like 10

Baeksang award ceremony timings for different countries....

Red Carpet..........
7:30 pm Korea , Tokyo
6:30 pm Kuala lumpur, Beijing, Shanghai, Manila, Taipei, Singapore, Hong kong
5:30 pm Hanoi, Jakarta, Bangkok
2:30 pm Cairo, Paris, Madrid
1:30 pm Tunis, London
3:30 am Los Angeles
6:30 am New York, Toronto

Main Event..........
9:00 pm Korea, Tokyo
8:00 pm Kuala lumpur, Beijing, Shanghai, Manila, Taipei, Singapore, Hong kong
7:00 pm Hanoi, Jakarta, Bangkok
4:00 pm Cairo, Paris, Madrid
3:00 pm Tunis, London
5:00 am Los Angeles
8:00 am New York, Toronto

• Like 13

Guest ktiminie

@maris1 1000 thanks for sharing the live streaming links & the different timings of Baeksang Award Ceremony in the world, you're an angel :wub:

Cannot wait to see our princess on the red carpet tomorrow, yooooopppi!!!