❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest LadyNess

congratulations_fireworks.gif

credit to the owner

To Our Lovely Park Shin Hye for winning the PAEKSANG ART AWARDS

Edited by LadyNess

575FB94D-C3F1-487A-821D-8E975A442E1C_zps

cr: PSH DC

Congratulations to Shin Hye for winning Baeksang popularity poll for a fifth year in a row!!! She is the first actress to win this award continuously for five years.:w00t:

Thank you to all the fans (including all the shippers who put away all your differences) who voted for her in this poll and the iQiyi Baeksang popularity poll. Without you we would not see this historic moment. 

Shin Hye - Thank you for working so hard these years to bring us fans so many joyful experiences in dramas, films, variety shows, CFs, singing, dancing and charity work. May your acting future shine even brighter and win more accolades. Starlight Angels will always be behind you and support your work.:wub::wub::wub:

• Like 17

Guest เธชเธธเธ เธฑเธ�เธ�เธ�เธฃเธฑเธ•เธ�เน�

here's the link of the full 3 Meals A Day English subs:

Season 1 (Autumn) ep 1-11.

Season 2 (JEONGSEON VERSION) ep 1 at 150515 English sub already.

Season 2 ep2 at 220515 (PSH) : English sub Processing

here's the link

http://myboytaec.weebly.com/3-meals-english-subs.html

Video credits:  Springkitchen  

Translators:  
@pmfver,  @jocelynzxc, @phny0203,
@k3uIvI5u, @ok_taecmeaway, @junhoempress
@modujackson, @myboytaec

Hi, everyone! I`m new member here but I com in here for a long time. Because my poor English. I really love Park Shin Hye! I want to share something to all of you.Thank you for providing the news about her. ​

Hi, LuaipouomaloG  I`m sorry for when I pose something it under reply to topic of you. I don`t know how to get out reply to topic of you. Can someone help me... how to do?

Love you all, Soompi PSH  family.

​That's alright, yeah I've been getting confused as well wondering why I'm receiving replies to things I never asked for but yeah it's probably a glitch...I'm not good with computers and I feel bad cause I can't help you out :( Hope someone here knows what to do and helps you out

• Like 5

Dear LuaipouomaloG, you don`t  feel bad because you can't help me out. You have a good heart. :wub:  

Park Shin Hye: The weather is so wonderful right now but it will be chilly once the night comes right? Waiting at the car wash with my iced americano, the gwiyomi cactus is a bonus..”

tumblr_nou75o2zVc1siqvhio1_540.jpg
cr: ssinz7

Trans by the owner 

Edited by NileRose
  • Like 10

Taecyeon Admits Park Shin Hye is His Ideal Type

cycle, May 23, 2015, 12:09 p.m.
052315_taechye_2.jpg

On May 22, Park Shin Hye made a guest appearance on episode 2 of tvN's 'Three Meals a Day.' It was obvious Taecyeon seemed to be the most excited about her arrival, because of his crazy antics. He would try his best to impress her by taking care of her luggage, repeatedly dancing, and going into freezing water barefoot. 
The production crew seemed to be having the most fun which was apparent from their laughter. Star actor, Lee Seo Jin even told him, 
"You seem like a crazy man . . . You look like you're in a better mood than normal."

When interviewed by the production staff, Taecyeon didn't hold back on showing his interest in her by answering, "I like her.  I feel like she's very good.  She cooks well.  Her personality seems very good and she's amiable."

When the staff told him, "It seems like you're talking about an ideal type," he answered, "It could seem like that. I like that," and followed it with his wacky smile. 

Taecyeon also got a chance to talk to Park Shin Hye's mother over the phone, "I'm Taecyeon, who in some way got to do a love line. Once soon..ah, not that, Park Shin Hye did so well.  That's why we honestly want Park Shin Hye to be a regular.  Next time, I'll find you and tell you I want her to be a regular.  Soon, I will go there [the mother's restaurant] to eat a meal."

Aww.. Let's wish him luck! 

And here's the clip from tvN's 'Three Meals a Day' episode where you can check out Taecyeon's cute antics and Shin Hye's quiet and adorable personality!
source: Koogle

• Like 9

"She's like a fine wine, only gets better with age..":wub::wub::wub:

CFhqfHzVEAAmXZf.jpg

11377905_1624347564446435_181086450_n.jp

Every-time-you-smile-I-smile.jpg

(Credit to the owners of these pictures)

I found a YT link that I wanted to share here..(maybe you've all seen it, but I'm sharing it anyway..hehehe) Here it is..enjoy!:D:D:D

• Like 11

[Rough Trans- Interview] <3 Meals a Day> writer "Park Shin Hye as regular? Gotta invite her once again" 

Writer Kim Woo Jung"s interview with tvdaily 1st mention the reason for inviting Park Shin Hye "Basically all of us like people who have kind personality, this is because during reality show filming, the real characteristic will be exposed. Besides Seo Jin hyung really hates hypocritical people as it will be very tough to be with the guest for 2 days to do filming."

"With this, we have been asking around people who are close to us if there's such (kind) person, Park Shin Hye ssi is one too. Heard she likes "3 Meals a Day". Now that drama filming has ended, and there's nothing special that she has to do. Thus, we managed to contact her, surprisingly Park Shin Hye side will consider favourably, besides overseas schedules, there's not much difficulties in scheduling" 

"There are lots of area where Park Shin Hye ssi is being serious. Working seriously & the food is very sumptuous too. It's the first time to have such guest. Till date, the most delicious food ate on Okbonsung is cooked by Park Shin Hye ssi. In future, we are not sure what other food will appear but currently is (Park Shin Hye ssi)" full of praise for her. 

"How high is the chance for Park Shin Hye ssi to be regular?" 

"It's more likely to be situation as Choi Ji Woo ssi who came once after another. Park Shin Hye ssi really did so well that Seo Jin hyung wanna invite her again..Let's do it again one more time. After filming, Park Shin Hye too said, "I will really come again" then walked off, but there's still a need to see schedules (Laugh) if the filming schedule can match, I will surely give a definite reply"

(Original trans cr. TripleEdoubleLU)

via: jinjja wintercherub

• Like 14