❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Thank you allllllllllllllll My dear friends for updates & every thing  seriously you are amazing I want to Thank you all for keep this thread always updated keep it sorry that I am little here bcz My studies and work in hospital I check your posts and liking each one to encourage & support you good job my sweet angels :)

I want to say congratulations to uri princess  for winning the voting competition with all respect to Krystal that we are loving here as a friend to My shin hye with their beautiful friendship that won't be destroyed by voting or any thing else .
Thank to all fans who are voting & always making us to vote by their beautiful words .

She is simple , beautiful & hard working I am not surprised bcz we used to see that from her , Thanks to her parents for giving us just wonderful daughter called Park shin hye thanks for raising her and Thanks to The GOD for making us know her .
I hope the God protect her & give her more power to spread these positive power for everyone :wub:

Thanks to Three Meal producer, staff & director for showing such a wonderful person to the people :wub:
shosho5.jpgcr: as tagged 

Edited by NileRose
  • Like 16

May 23, 2015

Park Shin Hye reveals her no-makeup face on 'Three Meals A Day'

Source: STARN News

Park Shin Hye's no-makeup face was revealed.

On May 22nd, Park Shin Hye appeared on channel tvN's 'Three Meals A Day' as a special guest, and spent a day with Ok Taec Yeon, Lee Seo Jin, Kim Gwang Kyu, and Ok Soon Bong.

Park Shin Hye was the first one to wake up early in the morning, and she started washing her face after tying her hair back.

However, Park Shin Hye kept closing her eyes while brushing her teeth, still half asleep.

Park Shin Hye's no-makeup face was fully revealed when she was washing her face and brushing her teeth, and her flawless skin condition is becoming a hot issue among many viewers.

Meanwhile, 'Three Meals A Day' airs on every Friday at 9:45 PM.

20150523004958_555f5026b1a71_1.jpg

/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com

• Like 14

Guest purpleismycolor

Ok Taecyeon reveals his crush for Park Shin Hye

Posted on May 23, 2015
download.jpeg

In a followup interview by tvN from the last episode of “Three Meals”,  2PM’s Ok Taecyeon revealed his crush for Park Shin Hye.

In the last episode of “Three Meals”, it was obvious about Taecyeon’s crush for the actress. While the first episode ended with just her arrival and introduction, the next episode, that was aired on Friday May 22, is expected to show a lot of one-on-one between Taecyeon and Shin Hye.

According to other people, whenever he sees Park Shin Hye, he becomes a different person. Apparently he works harder and goes above and beyond to impress. According to the producers, he was even willing to work with no shoes on in very cold weather.

According to Lee Seo-Jin, “he (Taecyeon) only acts like this when there are female guests on.” causing people to burst out into laughter.

Taecyeon is stated to have said, “I like her. I think I really like her.”

In response, Park Shin Hye complimented the idol, saying that “he is very good at cooking and his personality is very good.”

The producers commented, “It seems very weird to talk about this.”

To this, Taecyeon answered, “Oh really? I guess it is what it is. I like it.” causing more laughter from everyone.

Source: Naver

cr. http://www.koreaboo.com/news/ok-taecyeon-reveals-crush-park-shin-hye/​

sob sob.i wanna watch the whole episode on youtube but there is no one post about youtube link.only i saw a few clip.but i wanna watch the wholeeeeee.sob sob. if some of our SA know,pleaseeeee post and give me a link.

• Like 5

Guest purpleismycolor

sob sob.i wanna watch the whole episode on youtube but there is no one post about youtube link.only i saw a few clip.but i wanna watch the wholeeeeee.sob sob. if some of our SA know,pleaseeeee post and give me a link.

​eonnie, does vimeo work for you? here's the link of the full 3 Meals A Day episode on vimeo :) 

https://vimeo.com/128649687   * the password is psh * 

cr. MohammedSunbae 

​eonnie, does vimeo work for you? here's the link of the full 3 Meals A Day episode on vimeo :) 

https://vimeo.com/128649687   * the password is psh * 

cr. MohammedSunbae 

noooooooooooo.only i can watch on youtube.sometime i hate my country.But after considering deep,yes i m lucky to use youtube.sooo if u know utube link ,then post on here.i m always visit this thread and waiting the time someone who will post three meal a day video.hehee

• Like 4

May 23, 2015

‘Three Meals A Day’ Park Shin Hye, the Cinderella caught Lee Seo Jin & Ok Taecyeon & viewers' attention

Source: Innolife.com

14483_1.jpg

Park Shin-Hye caught home theaters by her bright and fresh charms. 

Park Shin-Hye appeared as a guest for tvN ‘Three Meals A Day’ aired on 22nd, got love from Lee Seo-Jin, Ok Taecyeon, and even viewers, by her cheerful character.

This day at the broadcast, Park Shin-Hye showed remarkable activities. After she entered Oksunbong, she started dish-washing, helped to make fire pot by cement, roasted meat, and cooked fried rice.

For staffs she prepared ingredients for twenty people, and she worked diligently without special directions. Lee Seo-Jin and Ok Taecyeon said, “It feels like the guest is host and the hosts are guests. Maybe we came to the house of Park Shin-Hye.”

With the charm of Park Shin-Hye, ‘Three Meals A Day’ recorded average 8% and the best 11.3%(Neilsen Korea) of viewer ratings. [Photo=tvN ‘Three Meals A Day’]

• Like 8

Guest purpleismycolor

STARLIGHT ANGELS!!! Here's another victory for us because

our princess just won the Baeksang's Popularity Poll (TV Category) Award

admire2-onion-head-emoticon.gif admire2-onion-head-emoticon.gifadmire2-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Here's the announcement :D 

CFtBy_lVIAE7QT6.png

CFtH1N2UkAEVuEi.jpg

With a total of 84.49 % of the votes, our princess has won another award for Baeksang's!!!! Yipee!!!!

28akcwn.jpg

Again, Thank you all so so much for voting our princess in this poll :wub:

Special thanks to the Chinese Starlight Angels who voted for our princess via Weibo :wub:

You guys have been such a great help for us international starlight angels from the very beginning. Even up to the Hallyu Popularity Award Poll, you guys have helped us so much with all those accounts so hats off to you guys :D

Now that we won, it's now time to sing this again lolz :sweatingbullets:

tumblr_m2pnp90TlI1qb98uxo1_500.gif

ANOTHER GREAT JOB 

STARLIGHT ANGELS!!!

good-job-onion-head-emoticon.gifgood-job-onion-head-emoticon.gifgood-job-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Now we wait for SALT's announcement regarding her attendance...

SALT we're waiting....

waiting-onion-head-emoticon.gifwaiting-onion-head-emoticon.gifwaiting-onion-head-emoticon.gif

P.S @LuaipouomaloG The 51st Baeksang Awards will be  held at Kyung Hee University Peace Palace Hall on May 26, 2015 :D  

Edited by purpleismycolor

Hi, I just read on Baidu that someone has translated an online article where Na PD said that previous guests in Three Meals A Day could make an appearance again. This was in response to audience's interest/concern if Shin Hye could appear on the show again. He said something along the lines that if SH's schedule permits, no matter when/no matter what format, she could appear again. Woo hoo! It would be fun if she appears again with Choi Ji Woo!! Reunion of 'Stairway to Heaven' cast would be great fun and no doubt would make Taecyeon and Seo Jin super happy (and us the audience too)!! :)

Credit to the person who posted and translated the news: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3781864446

Edited by stewiefg
correcting missing words
  • Like 15

Guest purpleismycolor

tumblr_nosfigy1Iy1siqvhio4_250.gif  tumblr_nosfigy1Iy1siqvhio1_250.gif

tumblr_nosfigy1Iy1siqvhio3_250.gif  tumblr_nosfigy1Iy1siqvhio5_250.gif

tumblr_nosfigy1Iy1siqvhio2_250.gif  tumblr_nosfigy1Iy1siqvhio6_250.gif

“Stairway to Heaven” was an important program.

:lol::lol::lol:

cr. pienocchio 

Guest เธชเธธเธ เธฑเธ�เธ�เธ�เธฃเธฑเธ•เธ�เน�

Guest เธชเธธเธ เธฑเธ�เธ�เธ�เธฃเธฑเธ•เธ�เน�