❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

PARKSHINHYE IN VIKI CF

11143311_687396981406872_185141294012663

2434063ar7o2es83t_zpsvmhfwd0y.gif~origin CHINGUS @NileRose@Agie@nistymaj01@BluenB@snowhninpyae@annariana18@Tiggie2@azuvilla2006@NukeA@purpleismycolor@maris1@babyflo_15@indahm and to my lovely karely@Emerald-Ghost and to those other chingus old or new. although we are all become new because of soompi renovations welcome to shinhye thread forum. i'm happy to see all pionered chingus are still active although some of them are just lurking. hope to see the other old chingus will still participate in this forum tumblr_mick7nYbT51qbgcf1o1_250.gif  bye2.gifGifs+Animados+de+Amor,+Corazones+49.gif   guy's ....

credit to the owner of the gifs

animated-thank-you-image-0068

Guest JayessleeC

Hi chingus, anyone here have a strange symptom like me? I hope only me here. My symptom is when I read hash or bad comment about Shinhye I feel unhappy even angry. When ppl start to compare one actress with Shin Hye. I start to do not like that actress (not hate but just do not like).And I only watch movie have ShinHye on it. I don't know. Maybe I'm hardcore and crazy fan girl. Even I can't understand myself :(. Please don't get anything wrong. I just wanna share my strange feeling in here since this forum is created for people who love and admire ShinHye. :( . 

​me too :(

Article: Even fans know... the signs of a star couple's secret relationship 

Image result for park shin hye in chanel photos

LJS_Chanel_3.jpg

[NetizenBuzz] Article: Even fans know... the signs of a star couple's secret relationship 
- Specific ideal man/woman
- Random pictorials overseas
- Secret couple accounts on SNS
- A star couple in a secret relationship recently attended the Chanel cruise collection together

K-Netz Comments:
Top 3. [+120, -18] (Regarding the Chanel hint) What about Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk??? Or is it Lee Jong Suk and Krystal??
- No, Park Shin Hye's with Park Hye Jin
- Isn't Park Shin Hye dating Jung Yonghwa?
- Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye attended the Chanel show together while Krystal sat alone at the front somewhere else.
- Did TOP and Krystal break up?
- Krystal and TOP dated but broke up
- I don't think any of them are dating.
- Park Shin Hye's with Jung Yonghwa

Top 8: Now that I think about it, Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye did attend the Chanel show together and they even went to Hawaii at the same time.. Lee Jong Suk went for a pictorial and Park Shin Hye went with Seo Hyolim for vacation...

Source: Korean Ilbo via Naver
http://news.nate.com/view/20150508n09223?mid=n1008
via http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/…/fansknow-whos-dating-who.…

Comments?? kiki emoticon

▲ 수지는 올 초 이민호가 출연한 영화 '강남 1970'의 VIP시사회에 참석했는데 알고보니 두 사람이 '썸'을 타고 있던 시기였던 것으로 밝혀졌다. "너무 바빠 연애할 시간이 없어요~", "연예인과는 안 사귀어요~". 우리가 익히 들어온 스타들의 뻔한 거짓말이

NEWS.NATE.COM

animated-thank-you-image-0058

The Most Beautiful South Korean actresses

Park Shin-hye:With a resume that includes TV shows like You’re Beautiful, Heartstrings and Flower Boys Next Door, it’s no surprise that the 25-year-old is a television queen.

no.8 park Shin-hye:With a resume that includes TV shows like You’re Beautiful, Heartstrings and Flower Boys Next Door, it’s no surprise that the 25-year-old is a television queen.

www.msn.com/en-sg/entertainment/entertai...k9Sr?ocid=st#image=8
or
a.msn.com/07/en-sg/BBjk9Sr?ocid=st 

credit to the owner

animated-thank-you-image-0144

Hi chingus, anyone here have a strange symptom like me? I hope only me here. My symptom is when I read hash or bad comment about Shinhye I feel unhappy even angry. When ppl start to compare one actress with Shin Hye. I start to do not like that actress (not hate but just do not like).And I only watch movie have ShinHye on it. I don't know. Maybe I'm hardcore and crazy fan girl. Even I can't understand myself :(. Please don't get anything wrong. I just wanna share my strange feeling in here since this forum is created for people who love and admire ShinHye. :( . 

​me too :(

me three.

Park Shin-hye to meet fans with Bruno Magli

Updated : May 08 2015

Actress Park Shin-hye is scheduled to have a fan meeting together with fashion brand Bruno Magli’s launching event on May 15 in Myeong-dong, one of Seoul’s main shopping districts.

(Bruno Magli)

The fan meeting invites a total of 100 customers. Half of them are who purchased Bruno Magli’s new bag Specchio Ssinz in advance and the other half is who visits the store on a first-come-first-served basis on May 15.
The firm said it would dole out Park’s pictorials to the 50 customers, who purchased the bag from May 12 to 14.
Park, who made her name by appearing on the hit soap “Pinocchio,” is set to star in South Korean upcoming movie “Beauty Inside,” which kicks off later this year.
By Shin Ji-hye (shinjh@heraldcorp.com)

kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201505081708583418016_2 …