❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

요기요 TV 광고 [주문학개론 남자편+여자편]

cr: 요기요 (YogiyoKr)
I appreciate fans who upload her videos using their own accounts but let's not forget to watch the official videos as well. okay? ;)
Did she point her finger at him like a gun and say 'bang'? :)

Guest dreamcatcher7

Can I now hope for this couple in the near future?? :x :x

YES, PLEASEEEE :x :x :x

They are friends & schoolmates right?

Why do I like to pair PSH with everyone?!? Is there something wrong with me?? Hahaha :-S

Guest nistymaj

Hyo Shin Sunbae....KYAAAHHHH..... you surprised us in YOGIYO ....even in my wildest dream I didn't imagine you buying pizza for our Princess....LOL  :)) :P ...Now you treat her nice or else.....  
imageSA's will have a real gun in their hands looking for you  :))
tumblr_nc4od3d0tg1siqvhio3_r1_250.gif

Guest nistymaj

@StaRix please allow me to repost this again as I can't get enough of her ethereal beauty here.... :)>-  sooo love the splash of color...she glows  :x :x  :x

1505207_784938681529376_7224440779991194
cr as tagged

......LOL @nistymaj ...every time I see those Shin Hye and Kang Ha Neul pic you post ... I always focus on the mirror behind them...hehehe....look at the way KHN put his hand on Shin Hye shoulder, make me wonder how close they are as friend? They look comfortable and not awkward....
Bx5GTX5CIAA06Vb.jpg:large
Bx5DJVJCIAAOwTf.jpg
credit pics to respective owner