❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

10270282_502337309903070_667305430375838

__Profile
*Drama: Pinocchio
*Revised romanization: Pinokio
*Hangul: 피노키오
*Director: Jo Soo-Won
*Writer: Park Hye-Ryun
*Network: SBS
*Episodes: - 
*Release Date: November, 2014 --
*Runtime: Wed. & Thu. 21:55
*Language: Korean
__Plot
*Drama series follows reporters for a broadcasting company as they chase the truth.

__Cast

*Lee Jong Suk as Choi Dal Po

Lee Jong-seok plays a young reporter who’s been working at the news desk for a year. He’s tall and good-looking (well duh), but his shabby appearance — rundown clothes, bowl-cut hair (ack!) — hides all his good features and nobody gives him a second glance. But he’s eloquent and has an especially sharp memory, and just needs the right grooming and cultivating to put his best foot forward.

*Park shin hye as Choi In Ha

Park Shin-hye plays the heroine who suffers from a form of Pinocchio syndrome, which makes her hiccup whenever she tells a lie. For some odd reason she chooses to be a news reporter because of this, likely because she’s idealistic enough to think she won’t ever have to lie on the job. 

*Kim Young Kwang as Seo Bum Jo

Kim Young-kwang plays a chaebol heir with a sunny disposition, who’s never once had to live like a commoner while growing up. He spent a year working at a fashion magazine and quit, and tries his hand at broadcast news instead. Unlike the hero, he’ll be the kind of well-dressed, confident, handsome man to turn heads everywhere he goes. 

*lee yu-bi as Cha Hye Seung

Lee Yubi plays an ex-sasaeng-fan (in her high school and college days) who turns her idol fangirl know-how into useful skills as a reporter. She’s described as timid but extremely dogged, which sounds contradictory and yet perfect to describe a rabid fan. 

credit to the ownerpicgifs-thank-you-9970990.gif

Eeeehhh...I never see this pic before...is it from Shin Hye FM in Japan??

ByH1hO4CQAAiKmT.jpg:large

Wow this black and white pic looks so classic

ByH-PhiCMAEBSt_.jpg

Shin Hye expression while she sing  her song

ByH-gM3CcAAcD6H.jpg

credit pic as tagged

making Yogiyo  id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"올 가을 박신혜도 썸탄다?yogiyo

Oh my god.. Kyaaaahhhhhhh.. So so soooooooooooooooo cute.
Kyaaa_anime_fangirling.gif
ctto.
Just watched the bts of yogiyo cf that diena11 posted. Keep replaying again and again..
Shin hye ah.. Why so cute.. Omo.. Why do you look so good with everyone.. :x
She and kang na heul look so good together. :)
That scene where she is holding the plate with pizza(1:04). Her random actions itself is so full of aegyo.. Oh so cute. I am sure the whole crew would have been like this... :D
804106.gif
ctto.736.gif
ctto.
Btw @diena11 Welcome to shin hye's thread dear. :)

ByIqgX1IUAAC03q.jpg:large

[140922 Park Shinwon's tweet] Wanna perform with Shin Hye too for her Thailand FM keke but (I) have performance

[140922 Park Shinwon's tweet] Wanna perform with Shin Hye too for her Thailand FM keke but (I) have performance hence unable to go keke I'm a big fan of IU sii! Thus very happy to participate in the performance! Please show lots of love to Shin Hye! And to IU too..kekekeke

Chinese translation cr.tripleEdoubleLU:-

[朴信元140922推特]信惠泰國FM也想要一起演出 呵呵 但是有公演所以不能去 呵呵 我是IU xi的大粉絲! 所以很高興可以參與公演 ! 請多多愛護信惠! 還有IU也是..呵呵呵呵

Source : http://www.tweetface.co/index.cfm/user/show/code/UrAq2ZkAi