❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

Dear Eonni: A fan from India shares how she admires Park Shin Hye's real life personality inspite of huge fame

In the latest edition of Dear Eonni, S.Shameem Banu from India writes a heartwarming letter to Park Shin-hye and shares how the strings of her heart were ringed by The Heirs star. Read her letter below.

Written By Pinkvilla Desk  905524 reads  Mumbai  Updated: December 20, 2020 06:35 pm

S.Shameem Banu from India started watching Running Man because of Park Shin-hye

Dear Eonni is THE place for K-drama and K-pop enthusiasts to share their deep admiration for their favourite stars in the age-old format of letters. If you want to gush about IZ*ONE members' personality traits or want to shower praises upon Kim Go-eun's earnest performance in The King: Eternal Monarch, Dear Eonni provides you with the platform to share your honest feelings.

Today's sweet letter has been written by S.Shameem Banu from India and is dedicated to Park Shin-hye. In her letter, Shameem gushes about how the 30-year-old actress is a true beauty, inside and out. Read her letter below:

Dear Eonni, Park Shin Hye

I am a big big fan of yours... I started watching k-dramas from Nov 2019, and my second k-drama that I saw was Heartstrings and since then the strings of my heart were ringed by you... I fell in love with your innocence and warm heart in the drama... Even though I don't know Korean language but your expression spoke everything... and your acting makes me understand Korean much faster... From Heartstrings to The Heirs, The Doctors, Pinocchio, You're Beautiful, Flower Boy Next Door, Stairway to Heaven, The Call, #ALIVE, Knowing Bros, Three meals a day, and finally I ended up watching Running Man where you starred as a guest... I saw all the behind the scenes videos of yours and got to know that not only you are good in acting but you are a true warm person in real... I saw your videos of visiting Africa where you shed tears for the dead elephant... You are such a true beauty inside out... I definitely got stunned by you because of your acting but I got inspired by you more as how you are in real... I really liked how you supported Korea in floods, raised campaign for breast cancer and so on... dramas do inspire and give us a lesson.. but what I learned from you is how to stick to humanity inspite of huge fame... love you loads uri shin hye.... and ya thanks to you Shin Hye I also got to watch the most beautiful and healthy variety show Running Man...

Saranghae Park Shin Hye Eonni

Saranghae Running man(somin)
Saranghae Pinkvilla

S.Shameem Banu
India

Disclaimer: This is user-generated content. The views and opinions expressed in this letter are those of the author.

CREDITS :PINKVILLA

https://pinkvilla.com/entertainment/dear-eonni-fan-india-shares-how-she-admires-park-shin-hyes-real-life-personality-inspite-huge-fame-585047

Park Shin Hye for "Goodfeel" Sanitary napkin

New muse...

Imagen

그녀를 만나기 #D_2
No.1 좋은느낌의 새로운 뮤즈는 누구?
-
#두근두근 그녀를 만나기 이틀 전
좋은느낌의 새로운 모델이 #12월24일 공개됩니다
@친구와 함께 좋은느낌의 새 모델을 맞춰보세요!
정답을 맞추신 분들께 좋은느낌 유기농순면커버 Full SET을 드립니다
-
✔이벤트 참여 방법
1) 좋은느낌(@ykgoodfeel) 팔로우 필수!
2) 댓글로 @친구와 함께 새로운 뮤즈 맞추기!
-
✔이벤트 기간 : ~12/24(목)
✔이벤트 경품 :
[100명] 좋은느낌 유기농순면커버 Full SET
+ 울트라슬림 중형 1팩+데일리 라이너 1팩+입오버 1팩(사이즈 랜덤)
-
#신제품 #좋은느낌 #유기농순면커버 #린넨블렌딩
#goodfeel #피부_편안함을_위한_흡수혁신
-
#믿고쓰는 #생리대 #생리대추천 #유기농생리대 #착한생리대
#여자스타그램 #프랑스 #린넨 #유기농순면 #블렌딩
#새뮤즈 #기대해도좋지요 #ㅂㅅㅎ #이벤트

Meeting her #D_2
No.1 Who is the new muse with good feeling?
-
#Two days before meeting her
A new model with good feeling will be released on December 24th.
@ Guess the new model with a good feeling with your friends!
We give a full set of organic cotton cover that feels good to those who answered the correct answer.
-
✔ How to participate in the event
1) Feeling good (@ykgoodfeel) Must follow!
2) Match a new muse with @friends by commenting!
-

-
✔ Event period: ~12/24 (Thu)
✔ Event Prizes:
[100 people] Feel good organic cotton cover Full SET
+ Ultra slim medium 1 pack + daily liner 1 pack + mouth over 1 pack (random size)
-

cr:  @ykgoodfeel  https://https://instagram.com/p/CJHrexggJJ-/?igshid=tsl77mbx9bpt

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

cr:  @ssinz7_love

MOJO by mojo.s.phine

Only, #모조에스핀 온라인 스토어에서만 만나
보실 수 있는✔️온라인 익스클루시브 <MOJO>
컬렉션이 런칭되었습니다

뮤즈 #박신혜(@ssinz7)와 함께한 스페셜 라인의
#모조 컬렉션, 지금 모조에스핀 온라인 스토어에서
만나보세요

#mojo #launching #new
#newarrivals #collection #2021

[trans] google translate

MOJO by mojo.s.phine

Only, meet at #MojoeSpin online store
✔️ Online Exclusive <MOJO>
The collection has been launched

The special line with Muse #Park Shin-hye (@ssinz7)
#Mojo Collection, Now in Mojo Espin Online Store
Meet 

#mojo #launching #new
#newarrivals #collection #2021

cr:  https://www.instagram.com/p/CJKbevAp_ed/

Early Greetings Merry Christmas

PBND

Christmas-PBND-pretty-boy-next-door-EC-9D-B4-EC-9B-83-EC-A7-91-EA-BD-83-EB-AF-B8-EB-82-A8-33010397-245-155.gif

[이웃집 꽃미남] tvN 크리스마스 ID 풀버전 30초 (Flower Boy Next Door)

118.504 views
•Dic 10 2012

cr: tvN DRAMA

@LolaStarlight1  @seoyeonsshi

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/382/0000880192

Check out the first teaser of #SisyphusTheMyth on YouTube with ENG subtitles. It looks AMAZING!

https://youtu.be/734PeGfxICM

Imagen

Imagen

#Park Shin-hye's coat information on Instagram

Nike sportswear re-issue woven jacket
KRW 289,000

Cliphttps:  https://nike.com/kr/launch/t/men/ap/nike-sportswear/CU4213-010/lhol53/as-m-nsw-reissue-jkt-wvn

Nike shoes, Nike coats☺

via @bbeumshinhye

A.N.Jell - Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ByFw78bMjDE/SxEyeXZGvXI/AAAAAAAADSE/TFcM1uFDNDI/s1600/25.jpg

장근석·박신혜 다정한 '캐롤 듀엣' 으로 분위기 후끈 @미남이시네요 9회 20091104

11 may 2016

Park Shin Hye, Suzy or Kim Go Eun; Which K drama actress is your ideal BFF based on your personality?

Park Shin Hye, Suzy or Kim Go Eun; Which K drama actress is your ideal BFF based on your personality?
Written By Dishya Sharma  16742 reads  Mumbai  Published: December 24, 2020 05:35 pm

Every time we stream a new K-drama, we find ourselves wanting to befriend the leading lady. Take this year as an example. Three of the many actresses that left us wanting to be their friends were Park Shin Hye, Suzy and Kim Go Eun. Park Shin Hye proved her on-screen loyalty twice with #ALIVE and The Call. Both her characters went above and beyond to help their co-stars. Meanwhile, Kim Go Eun had us wanting to tail her after she left our hearts skipping a beat in The King: Eternal Monarch. 

Lastly, Suzy had us craving to be her friend with her sweet smile and big heart in Start-Up. But who do you think would be your ideal BFF based on your personality? Take this test and find out! 

On the work front, Park Shin Hye will be seen in the upcoming drama titled Sisyphus: The Myth. The intriguing trailer was released this week. As for Suzy, the actress recently wrapped her time on-screen with Start Up. While she hasn't confirmed any new acting projects, she was seen finding her way to her musical instruments. Meanwhile, Kim Go Eun was last seen in a short film. 

Stay tuned to Pinkvilla for more updates. 

ImagenYou are blessed with a loyal and talented friend!

pinkvilla.com/entertainment/park-shin-hye-suzy-or-kim-go-eun-which-k-drama-actress-your-ideal-bff-based-your-personality-586791Par

'F grade' craze in Netflix and theater

Women take charge director, screenplay, the main role

dealing chess genius girl 'Queen's Gambit'
Netflix box office take of chess boom called the World
Film `call 'Park Shin Hye, former jongseo best acting skills
received the highest rating of Korea thriller

movie' strikeout Group English TOEIC van` 155 10,000 mobilization popular

• Reporter Kang Young - woon
  • Input: 2020.12.24 17:15:52 Revision: 2020.12.24 18:49:26

There are many popular contents these days that are'F grade'. Netflix and theater districts are swept by'F grade'. Don't be surprised. Here, F is not a failure, but because it is Female, which means woman. In recent years, the film industry classifies one of the directors, screenplays, and major roles as F grades when women are in charge. It is an index that indicates how subjectively women intervened in the work. In the past, there was a lot of criticism because it was a level that simply incorporated unripe feminism into the content, but recently, works with excellent build quality have appeared one after another. Works for women have reached their heyday.

The F-rated work that received the hottest support in this year's Netflix original series is'Queen's Gambit'. It was watched by 62 million people in four weeks after its first release in late October. It was named as the most viewed work this year. In Korea, it has maintained the top 10 most viewed contents until the 16th, a month after being released. The drama tells the story of a chess genius girl Elizabeth Harman set in the US in the 1960s. It is based on a novel of the same name by Walter Tebis in 1983. A girl abandoned in an orphanage plays chess with a facility manager and grows to become a grand master. The pleasure of defeating a male chess giant by a girl who is a myoryeong is also a pleasure, but the robustness of the scenario also contributes to enhancing the immersion in the play. In place of the common song, “Kongji-patji” style, the confrontation between characters and characters was woven. As an orphan girl becomes a chess tycoon, she falls into drugs and alcohol. I freely indulge in sex with all men, but somehow I don't hate the character. It is thanks to Anya Taylor Joy, who played the main character, perfectly playing Harman. After it was aired, the original novel in the United States again became a bestseller in 37 years, and Google said that the number of searches for `Chess` reached the highest.

Imagen

picture explanation'Call' is praised as opening a new chapter in Korean-style thriller. [Photo courtesy = Netflix]

The Korean movie'Call', which was released as a Netflix original, also showed outstanding performance by female actors. It is a thriller that occurs when two women living at different times are connected via a single phone call. All four of the main actors were female, so they were certified as'F grade' by fans. Despite being the first feature film by Chungmuro rookie director Lee Choong-hyun, it was certified as a masterpiece by receiving 100% freshness from the criticism site Roton Tomato. In 2019, Seoyeon (Park Shin-hye) and Young-sook (Jeon Jong-seo) in 1999 accidentally made a phone call.

Before long, they realize that they are in different times but lived in the same space. Young-sook in the past saves Seo-yeon's dad who died, and Seo-yeon informs Youngsook of the future. The problem is that the future for Youngsook was terrible. Young-sook cannot bear this and begins to threaten Seo-yeon.

It was praised for being the most immersive among recent Korean thriller. This is because, despite the limited roles of men, there are no gaps in the dense acting of female actors. In particular, Jeon Jong-seo, who played the role of Youngsook, showed his presence in'Call' following his previous work,'Burning', and leaps forward to become the most coveted actress of Chungmuro.

mk.co.kr/news/culture/view/2020/12/1319131/

It was like a mini tree

Photo posted on the staff Instagram 
It seems Shinhye gave flowers to the staff as a Christmas present☺
Last time, other staff members were also certified on Instagram.. 
Wow, it's possible to create a good atmosphere by adding lighting.

Imagen

Imagen
The other staff also verified Shinhye's gift on Instagram☺
It's a very pretty and stylish Christmas present.

Wish you all a Merry Christmas

w8TANC.gif

g5jBfF.gif

http://www.park-shin-hye.com/forum/32-Dramas/61893-2013-tvn-flower-boy-next-door?q=/en/forum/32-Dramas/61893-2013-tvN-Flower-Boy-Next-Door-이웃집꽃미남&start=1340

[이웃집꽃미남] Flower Boys Next Door 박신혜 크리스마스 인사

Dic 20 2012

• Like 1