❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

[STARCAST] “She’s done it again”...Park Shin Hye’s best photo in her life at Paris

naverenter | 2016.03.31 14:05
last updated | 2016.03.31 15:46 376
※ Warning

A pictorial? No, it’s not.

A movie? No, neither.

She just went travel
and she was able to take the best photo of her life.

Is it because she’s Park Shin Hye?

Park Shin Hye’s here today to give special lesson for ‘awful photographers’. Awesome tips to turn common travel photos into pictorial. Park Shin Hye did that difficult thing.

Step ① : 80% of photo done by background. The place where Park Shin Hye visited is Paris. It’s the hot place wherever you stop at.

"Just like this"

"Vintage image"

Use props on the street wisely. There are many pretty flower shops in Paris. Stop right there if you find it. Your face and photo will look brighter.

"She’s beauty of image"

"One black and white movie"

"It’s like a pictorial even she stays still"

Here comes the recommended spot from Park Shin Hye. It is prop shop ‘Merci’ in Marais district. Take a picture with cute mini car in front of the entrance. I guarantee you the best photo in your life.

"Best photo of life last year"

"Merci again this year"

"You must come here"

Unusual place is highly recommended. For example, supermarket? There's a lot to see in the foreign supermarket. Take a picture with something different to Korean ingredients...

"Okay, looks cool"

"Allow you to save"

Step ② : You must not brought comfortable clothes for the travel, right? Let's take a good looking photo as well. Rider jacket and flower patterned chiffon skirt really matchs with romantic image of Paris.

#Beautiful face, #Self #Checking

"The Beauty of the Palace of Versailles"

"Take the image of Paris"

Vivid colored clothes stuck in your closet. Take it out when you go to travel. Your face will look brighter. Park Shin Hye took red coat. Look. Her face looks brighter, right?

"Common tourists’ appearance?"

"Very intense, right?"

Fresh blue is good too. Looking so cool, right? If you are worried about wearing it, then just match dark colored scarf. Do not hesitate to choose vivid color.

"Blue, blue"

Step ③ : The highlight is the pose. Stop posing ‘V’ anymore. Let's be a real model. This is travel destination.

Are you still ashamed? Then start with smiling bright by closing eyes. You’ll be able to take more lively photos. Here’s intermediate level pose.

"Come on, pose like a model"

"Run, Shin Hye"

"Looks cute when she squat down, right?"

"If we zoom, she’s cuter"

"A ballerina of Paris"

Do you prefer natural looking photo? Then all you have to do is not stare at camera lens. You will look indifferent and chic.

"Take a photo of taking photo"

"Looking innocent when she looks down"

"Looking chic when she facing to the side"

"Well done, wind"

Take a picture when you walking down the street or looking around the shops. It will really look like a pictorial as it harmonized with exotic landscape.

"Real fashion pictorial"

"She completed"

“This difficult job”

"This looks girlish?"

"Taking the best photo of life is easy ,right?"

P.s. Park Shin Hye will appear at SBS-TV ‘Doctors’ airing the first episode in June. She’s in charge of a role who became a doctor from hopeless bully. Look forward to seeing Park Shin Hye with gown on.

News = Kim Ji Ho (Dispatch)
Photo = Park Shin Hye, Salt Entertainment (SKV Kim Sung Yong)

ParkShinHye to take the best photo in her life at Paris. View Article

http://me2.do/GIck56nZ 

• Like 21

Oh my oh my , that is our Shin Hye a box of surprise always. She just delivered her uniqueness. Lovely pictures, Queen of chemistry, you can see that through these  pictures. Great chemistry with all the scenarios.  Do not ship it ok (lol). She looks so beautiful, simple and elegant. Mmmmuah to all. Blessings.:wub:

• Like 10

I dunno... the more I think about it, the more anxious I get to see PSH playing the role of a bad girl. A google search on "Park Shin Hye angry" netted this picture. I mean... You really can't take that seriously :D !

Don't get me wrong! I love PSH and I know she'll do well. I'm just amazed she took this part as she's just too cute and pretty in my opinion to be cast for such a part. If she pulls this off, she's going to rise to my new #1 favorite. Go PSH! :D 

psh.JPG

• Like 11