❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

class="post-title entry-title" itemprop="name" style="text-align: center; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 10px; position: relative; font-family: Bitter, Georgia, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); font-size: 23px; line-height: 29px; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Shin Hye releases Vegemil CF
sin%2Bhye.jpg

Park Shin Hye releases the new CF for health drinks Vegemil, check out the CF below as she carves an angelic smile in the video.

dkpopnews

Aside from our girl, here I am again checking out.. the fish.. yeah the fish they're grilling.. =P~ it looks tasty right? Shinhye can't stop sticking out her tongue! :>ByaCyMhCUAAzOYD.jpg:large
lol Who am I kidding?! Of course my eyes are on the guy who's grilling the fish! :-j
I read his name is Hong Yoon Jae and he's a model..tumblr_inline_na4fbdt9rM1r5lwz0.gif
I guess I'll be stalking his instagram for a while. =))

[Rough Trans - Partial ①] Park Shin Hye Interview with <TVBS 周刊> Oct issue no. 873

Qns: Describe the private you, what kind of a girl are you? Do you have any special lifestyle habits or hobbies?

PSH: Park Shin Hye is a greedy person, hahaha….Because I’m a person who is full of curiosity, hence (I’m) very interested in everything. As for my lifestyle, basically I extremely like exercising, I like it all as long as it makes my body moves, (I’m) not afraid of those (sports) with high level of difficulty as I especially like to accept challenges.

Qns: Can you please share 5 moments of Park Shin Hye, including the most unforgettable, the most touched, the most depressed, the happiest and the moment which you do not wish to face the most?

PSH: Currently there’s no most unforgettable moment. Afterall, there are more things that (I) have to face in future, maybe (I) will have to wait for a long long time before (I) know what moment is most unforgettable.

Most touching moment is when (I) gain recognition for my acting skills or when receiving awards, or when I heard someone saying his/her life has some drastic changes after watching my work. At such times, (I) feel especially touched.

As my personality is more sensitive, (I) am not a very big-hearted person as well, at times I tend to be more petty, hence, there are quite a lot of depressing moments.

Happiest is of course acting; felt that it’s really very interesting.

The moment which (I) do not want to face most..is when I need to withdraw from the character which I acted as. All along, I was reluctant to let go when it’s time to withdraw from the character, because till date I have yet to feel 100% satisfied with my performance, always felt that I can do it better, thus very reluctant to let it go.

cr @Wintercherub 

[Rough Trans] #ParkShinhye at Woody Morning Talk 

MC: Heard that you came to Thailand a few times already, wanna know what you like the most in Thailand?
Shinhye: The food here is very delicious, especially SomTum (Papaya Salad). Have a chance to come to Thailand a few times, recently I got to eat SomTum at Phuket and it's very delicious. Previously I like PadThai but after I tried SomTum, I like it more. 

MC: Recent you become a presenter for Mamonde, please introduce us abt this brand
Shinhye: Mamonde use a seasoning flower in order to make your skin become healthier/better. 

MC: What is your feeling about being Mamonde's presenter?
Shinhye: Have to thank you Mamonde for choosing me as a presenter, I feel very happy. Because this brand has represent women in their 20s and being sale in China, Japan and recently in Thailand

MC: Which Mamonde product you use and which you like the most?
Shinhye: I like "First Energy Serum" the most (and she explain abt the product)

MC: Also want to know your secret about your beauty
Shinhye: Actually I usually don't do facial massage like others, my secret is exercise and wash my face cleanly. 

MC: Prepare Thai words for Shinhye to speak 
CR Pank_Blue 

OMO....@jennbee ....I rush to check out @kongpyo instragram account..... I can not help it...every time I saw Shin Hye with a handsome guy, I must check him out....and yeah physically he meet my approval....LOL who am I kidding here...I must put a a bucket in front of my mouth to catch up my drooling....wakakakak....
Artistic fan art
BydEPRhCIAAOKpw.jpg
credit pic as taggedsource : twitter

[Rough Trans - Partial ②] Park Shin Hye Interview with <TVBS 周刊> Oct issue no. 873

☆ Speedy 10 Q&A ☆

Qns: When did you eat the most recently?

PSH: This afternoon (13th Sep)..Hahaha…(shyly peeking at manager and laugh), have already said wanna eat Xiao Long Bao, hence ate some, it’s really very very delicious yo!

Qns: Cried recently due to what issue?

PSH: Because of friend. Recently when I ended my US vacation, read a book on the flight back. In the end, I found a letter written by my friend slotted inside the book, cried on the plane after reading it.

Qns: Most scared of…?

PSH: Seems to be nothing! If were to say horror movie, but because it’s not real ghost, (I) don’t feel especially scared. Dislike cockroaches..but it’s not to the extent of being scared. (I) will only think of how should I settle it, (started having exaggerated actions acting out the process of catching a cockroach), will pull a lot of tissue papers, thereafter carefully catch it, throw it into the toilet bowl and flushed it away.

Qns: Things you hated most?

PSH: I’m more towards a positive mindset, there’s no stuff which I hated extremely, even for my kinda chubby figure, but this is inherited to me by my parents. If were to say hate, it will be hating myself then! I have no wish to hate the body that my parents gave me as I should have better managed myself.

Qns: Will you go out without make-up?

PSH: Usually (I) don’t put on make-up, just apply sun screen lotion.

Qns: What do you wanna do when there’s no need to work?

PSH: Attending school, hahaha…because I have yet to graduate. Though it’s only one semester left, but (I) need to write thesis, there’s a bit more stress.

Qns: When you see pretty babes or handsome hunks on the road, which part will you notice first?

PSH: Eyes

Qns: If there’s no work schedule now, where do you wanna roam around?

PSH: Seaside, beautiful ocean

Qns: New things which you wanna try the most now?

PSH: Universe Vacation, Hahaha….(This is such a difficult goal ah! Haha…)

Qns: What is the part that you have breakthrough the most in these 2 years?

PSH: Felt that the number of countries which I could hold Fan meeting has increased! Originally it’s just in Korea, but now I can meet fans from different countries, this is a very 
different big breakthrough for me ^^
credit translation to : Wintercherubsource link : wintercherub twitter
EDIT :
Thanks Wintercherub for the translation.....Shin Hye anwer that I give red color, make me admire her even more.....BydbLkgCIAAD94R.jpg
credit pic as tagged

hi guys how are you. i post only but i don't know what is latest new about her. i cannot read your post guys earlier because im going to the mall to facial my face. anyway i miss her so much and cant wait her new drama Pinocchio. when she starts filming Pinocchio? so excited to see her filming and videos upload.. Keep Safe Take Care and God bless everybody :)

She tweeted something about 'Pinocchio'~
박신혜 ‏@ssinz 

하아.. 꽃보다 청춘 보는데 복령차 너무 부럽다.. ㅠ 피노키오 열심히 찍고 나도 여행 가야지...:-p

Bing translator:

Huh .. Happy seeing major manhood than a flower Cha so envy ... Should I take a very hard trip of Pinocchio

Google Translate:Ha .. Dont seeing more flowers .. ㅠ Pinocchio envy Poria cocos tea too hard to take I should go traveling

PSH_Translate:

"Haa.. Watching Youth over Flower.. I envy BokRyoung tea on the program..ㅠ I will also go on a journey after filming Pinocchio..:-p"

Supporting YYS oppa? sweet girl :x

Edit:

@StaRix You can have him. I would trade him for SJK anytime. :))

Shin Hye in MBC News about her concert on a cruise
Byd-6jFCMAALi1q.jpgByd-6rACYAAzpNe.jpg
Byd-6q8CMAA9k-2.jpg
Byd-6zICUAA7OeA.jpg
credit pics as tagged
EDIT :@jennbee PSH_Translate:
"Haa.. Watching Youth over Flower.. I envy BokRyoung tea on the program..ㅠ I will also go on a journey after filming Pinocchio..:-p"
.............sorry to cut your post.....so Shin Hye already planned her trip after she was filming Pinacchio???...In her recent interview she said she want to go around the world, go to spain, in her old interview she want to go to Rome...but she said she want to go to the beach too....well ..well..well...which place she will choose in the end?

I would like to take out a part of the interview posted earlier because of the way Shinhye's answer impacted me and in the process giving me a further insight to who she is

PSH: I’m more towards a positive mindset, there’s no stuff which I hated extremely, even for my kinda chubby figure, but this is inherited to me by my parents. If were to say hate, it will be hating myself then! I have no wish to hate the body that my parents gave me as I should have better managed myself.

My Note: WOW! That tells you a lot about her...........this is why I love this young girl.......her THINKING! It's the way she thinks that makes her who she is and the reason why she is successful in all areas of her life. There is the element of respect shown towards herself and her parents too. The way she responds to the things and events in her life is rooted in this positive attitude in everything.........she acted on how she thought......took up exercise and ate properly and voila .......her perfect figure now
I think she means that she is naturally chubby as inherited from her parents BUT looks the way she does by managing herself well.......a good role model for everyone in yet another area. .

Qns: When you see pretty babes or handsome hunks on the road, which part will you notice first? PSH: Eyes

My Note: I totally relate to Shinhye's answer because it is so true when they say that eyes are the mirror to the soul..... After the expression on a persons face this is the first thing you look at when you really want to know a person.....what he or she is like, what they are thinking and feeling. I am therefore not surprised that Shinhye being a people's person and very caring looks at the eyes first.

I would like to clap for how Shinhye THINKS making her the person she is......beautiful inside out. =D> =D> =D> =D>