❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

hi! i' m just new here in this thread & i 'm thankful i' ve found this..i love so much about shin hye..she's a versatile actress.sporty,down to earth,multi-talented woman & so much more to say..hope u will welcome me here..thank you!:).

wow hello every one I miss you all welcome back I am sorry that I disappeared bcz work and Ramadan .

Hello to all new members welcome and thank you all for these beautiful posts

I impressed with shin hye in Ceci :x

Amazing I can't wait the movie with YYS and other great actors when I will back I will mention everyone.

Thank you all for asking about me :\"> :x

Guest kikyl

@PSH_Supporters [Vote For #ParkShinHye] FACE OFF BATTLES http://bestofkorea.wix.com/koreavote#!vote/mainPage Bsf3j4NCYAATk9n.jpg

Guest soclose

JenniferG said:

PARKSHINYE FAN MEETING EVENT

In addition, Amore Pacific's dental beauty care brand Median is going to host a fan meeting with the brand's model Park Shin Hye called "It's White time with Park Shin Hye."

The fan meeting will take place on July 15, 2014, and fans will be able to participate on a first come first serve basis. 

CR.DRAMASTARS...CREDIT TO TE OWNER OF THE GIFS AND PIC.

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

Waw im so happy park shin hye making ceci magazine with her king and take cover magazine she is soo beautiful and today 14-7 in 15-7 she will come median event i hope she wearing new style clothes with beautiful colour: ):):)

Guest jennbee

Yey! I found Shin-hye birthday celebration part of the missing Music & Lyrics Episode 2. Translation HERE starting 16:54She said she has never been in a bar in Korea. Yoon Goon said she's a liar. lol Well, I think she's telling the truth, first time in Korea but she had gone into one during her It City trip. In New Caledonia? or in Hong Kong? or both? :P

She making magazine and cf and take award but she doesnt making any drama in this year to take baskang i went drama ..you went that fans right?? Some one answer me is she ended her finel exam? ?because i went new drama ..what about nodame cantabele is she will acting it??because yoona wont acting it she will making new film ...what about shin hye film suzy will making film too waw i afried baskang for next year

Delurking..So busy with all the polls.. #:-S
HAPPY 900 PAGES GUYS. WE DID IT. <:-P GROUP HUG>:D<
@CuterwinD, @miss_shady_xv, @YvonneW, @NaryeL and @GieC

Welcome to the family guys. :)At present all of us are caught up with so many polls to deal with. lol. 
@CuterwinD and @miss_shady_xv aka camille Great to know that you loved cha eun sang and in turn fell in love with park shin hye. Do watch her previous dramas and movies too. I am sure you will enjoy it. 
Shin hye is the only child actress who became a female lead at the age of 15. The drama is tree of heaven. I would recommend it. :-bd
Shin hye's dramas always create hallyu wave like You're Beautiful, Heartstrings, Flower boy next door. Do watch those and enjoy. ;))
There are many others to be mentioned which you might already know. So i will stop with my ramblings. Welcome guys. :)
And last but not least...Dear family...I dont know abt other polls..But SIDA AND GOA hold immense value. If shin hye wins in SIDA, she will get an award n by winning GOA..It will really help in boosting shin hye career and popularity. I know its really tiring with all this polls..but lets hold on and stay strong. Together we can do this. Fighting STARLIGHT ANGELS. \m/
@jennbee Dearie.. I have searched for 2nd episode of Music & Lyrics for so long. Thank you for posting it. ;))
GOA link: http://nvshen.ddyule.cn/

Haaaaaaaaaappppppppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyy 900 page for star light angle: ) \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ :)

<:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ <:-P <:-P

Guest jennbee

Seoul International Drama Awards (SIDA) NATE version. Vote HERECurrent Standing as of 2014-07-14 10:30pm KSTBsghP8xCYAEXAkS.jpg:large

Continue voting at the SOOMPI version as well using your Facebook account not soompi account. Fighting!

Guest nistymaj

wow...so many happy events lately...yehey  :bz  =D> happy 900th pages everyone...our angel is so loved... 
Shin Hye is so beautiful in the Ceci photoshoots... the king and queen has a palpable chemistry. she looks so tiny in YYS embrace

Congratz to everyone for the power voting. Awesome show of support from the SA's and Minshineers. There are still more important polls to win. Together we can all do this... onward...Fighting! \:D/

@nistymaj- where have you been? I noticed that you were just lurking around... ;))Welcome back @NileRose!!~ :)

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Shin Hye and Yoo Yeon Seok Are a Cheerful Couple for Ceci Korea
yoo-yeon-seok-park-shin-hye-ceci.jpg

Actors Park Shin Hye and Yoo Yeon Seok posed for the latest issue of fashion magazine, Ceci Korea

In the photo shoot, they posed as a cheerful couple, dressed up in classy outfits.

During the shoot, both were very comfortable with each other, which resulted in the great fashion spread. Park Shin Hye and Yoo Yeon Seok will grace the three magazine covers: Ceci Korea, China, and Thailand. 

The two actors have recently completed shooting “The Tailors.” “The Tailors” is a historical film about tailors for the Joseon monarchs, and their fight for love and success. Along with Park Shin Hye and Yoo Yeon Seok, it stars Go Soo and Han Suk Kyu. “The Tailors” is scheduled to be released sometime later this year in theaters. 

The full spread of Park Shin Hye and Yoo Yeon Seok’s Ceci photo shoot can be found in the August issue of the magazine.

Soompi

Guest jennbee

sorry to cut the post

During the shoot, both were very comfortable with each other [Anyone shipping them now? lol], which resulted in the great fashion spread. Park Shin Hye and Yoo Yeon Seok will grace the three magazine covers: Ceci Korea, China, and Thailand. [Daebak! 3 countries!]

The two actors have recently completed shooting “The Tailors.” “The Tailors” is a historical film about tailors for the Joseon monarchs, and their fight for love and success. Along with Park Shin Hye and Yoo Yeon Seok, it stars Go Soo and Han Suk Kyu. “The Tailors” is scheduled to be released sometime later this year in theaters. [this year? promise? :P ]

They look good together. I see people wishing them to be in a drama. I wish for it too. :)

Bsg3BLbCYAAMVE3.jpg

Guest jennbee

PARK SHIN HYE Special Interview with HAN LOVE *what I understood from the translated tweet of the owner*
Turning point in her career?..Of course, YAB will forever be cherished. My drama addiction and Shinhye stalking skills started from that drama. It's also my turning point hehehe :PBsgwb9PCEAEd8ei.jpg:large
Bsgwb_OCYAAmcII.jpg:large
Bsgwb94CYAAbC_V.jpg:large
What is she saying? Will she get married before turning 40? from previous wish of marrying before turning 30? because she wants to do a lot of things before settling down. :)Bsgw5UuCYAEE-rt.jpg:large

See you at the Fan Meeting!BsgxQo_CEAAx885.jpg:large
BsgxQpyCQAASV01.jpg:large

cr: ozbussi