❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

maris1

said: I totally understand respecting the families undergoing a traumatic phase because of having lost loved ones but I honestly feel that wearing black is not the only way to express ones grief. Just like we her admirers love and respect her, I am sure she loves and care for her fans wishes too. It's not criticizing her only a case of expressing disappointment in not seeing enough of her and to see Shinhye in anything other than black.

Thanks everyone for posting so many of her pictures and video.......makes up for her inadequate screen time ( in my opinion)

Btw, only a natural beauty like Shinhye could get away with no make up and still look lovely.........CONGRATULATIONS to her for 4th consecutive win that surely must be some kind of a record for the Baeksang awards <:-P

Omg... Both kim so hyun and park shin hye always win popularity awards together and they have each other's numbers too!!!!!! Hehehe... I really wish they have a drama together! I think their fans would dominate ratings just like they did with heirs and man from the stars. Just my wishful thinking... :) congrats to the both of them! And the dress.... She looks decent. It mightve not look good to us but it was probably comfortable to her. We shouldn't judge too much about her outfits. She still need to feel comfortable in the clothes she wears. The last time she went to an event she was criticized for cleavage, and now that she wears something more simple and conservative she still gets criticize... Everyone has different tastes in fashion. what looks good to you might not look good to others and we all know how much it hurts to hear that we don't look good with something we're wearing. Remember this is also a live event mishaps happens in these kinds of events and she might've wanted to avoid that. She already wear pretty and daring outfits in her magazine pictorials lets just be happy about that. :) 

Guest MISSMOON

@nevrmind‌ thank u sis for clarifying this to me. As always whenever there is a misunderstanding, u r here for us :-bd . I really appreciate it. Hopefully we can see u more often :x

@cawa rain chingu we missed u girl :x . And as always u r so truthful and say whatever in your heart, I think all korean actresses r like her :( . And all the dresses in the ceremony r bad.

Girls I have concerns, I want to share them with u. Sorry I started complaining again:

1- shinhye unnie has no confidence in herself despite what she has gone through!! This is soo obvoius and I can't stand it. If she is not believing in herself, how can others believe in her. Confidence is an important value which can mask ur defaults and make u charm.

2- did u notice that shinhye stuck to her styles although she used to be a model since childhood. I can figure her style out before her shows start. Anyway we can't keep complaining we have to reach our voices to SALT cuz complaining will have a bad effect on us and shinhye. We need a solution. I mean we should choose btw stop talking abt this issue or finding a solution.

3- her roles choices, SALT stated that psh received a numerous calls to act in dramas >> so she has higher probability to choose a good role that makes her moving up on her career stairway.

Sorry if i was rude :(

@"Jennifer Santos"‌ finally u appeared, where u have been? Miss u :-*

@ktiminie‌ @mshan‌ @indahm‌ @xoxohapie‌ welcome chingus to the family. Hopefully we can see u often, don't hesitate joining us in our conversations. Hugs and kisses >:D< :-*

Guest MISSMOON

What is wrong with the journalists??!

I hate their methods of attracting the readers. Psh wants ysh!!!.

They forget abt all the interview and talks abt this!! I think she wants to act in nona_dunsang dramas, then they asked if she has the chance to choose her costar, who will she choose? She answered ysh. Not she wants to act that type of drama because of ysh!!!>> they r making the readers think in this way.

Anyway she is still young to act in older woman_younger man relation drama !!!

Guest nistymaj

Aww @starix SH looks so beautiful in the pic you posted. I am with most of you hoping to see her in cheerful colors other than black. Hehehe...I'm used to the disappointment of @missMoon and @NileRose who love colors but what tickles me is even @maris has objections. You usually have no color fetish my friend. But I think that kind of cut is the future "in" thing. Usually, we appreciate her gown/dress long after the event she attended after the research of resourceful fans showing the gown/dress worn by a model in the runway. I think she has back to back shooting schedules for her cf and movie which explains her no make up look as she must have little time for primping. Yet our girl still rocked. And all the popularity winners are from Chung-ang University which explains why the three of them (Shin Hye, Yuri, YSH) are so chummy. 
Yes @resrimith....I hope her next project will be as a mermaid for the planned tvn drama. She will rock that kind of role. :-bd 
Her bouquet is the prettiest and guys, she took time to smell the flowers. PSH victory is our victory. Congratulation Starlight angels and our beloved Shin Hye.... may your star shine brighter! =D>

Guest MISSMOON

Girls have a look at this pic, the box in the bottom is for heartstring, what abt the box in the top? U all know that hearstring anniversary is close

viewimage_pop.php?id=parkshinhye&width=4128&no=29bcc427b18b77a16fb3dab004c86b6fb2a09527f01c96838eb55213ee94f454f5a3f54955cf3c3f6cd65c365bb16a8df225bd2127c97758ed1f28ebea754758184f928bc42db8ab0f441f3012&f_no=7fed8172b58069f351ee87e441827173075d24

Cr: psh dc

I hope u could see the pic, I tried many ways to post the pic using my phone, but all didn't work.

Edited: the box in the top is for park shinhye. A collection of toys representing her roles

JamieL said: Yeah sorry to be negative but that dress was a total bummer.
She's worn dress like those before and could have afforded to be a little more adventurous. Black is a bit dull and some colour wouldn't hurt. And the dress makes her look a bit... old  :(
On a positive note, her face was nice, as always.