❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

class="entry-title"Lee Min-ho and Park Shin-hye Hope for the Safe Return of Missing People Posted by: psr project , April 18, 2014

This post is also available in: Japanese, Korean, Chinese (Simplified)

People working in the entertainment industry extend their deepest condolences to the loved ones of those who lost their lives on board the South Korean ferry. Many celebrities also post comments on their social networking services hoping that those unaccounted for can be all rescued soon.

이민호

박신혜

Lee Min-ho took to his twitter account (@ActorLeeMinHo) and said, “I hope that everyone can return home”. He is preparing to shoot a new movie ‘Gangnam Blues’ after his last drama ‘The Heirs’. His partner in the drama, Park Shin-hye also said on her twitter account (@ssinz), “Please.. please.. I hope there would be no more damage caused and they can return home. I keep praying and praying…”.

http://www.getitk.com/lee-min-ho-and-park-shin-hye-hope-for-the-safe-return-of-missing-people/?lang=en

In Friday mourning :
I Ask Allah To save those passengers , bring them back to their families , to give them peace & reassurance , to make the anxiety & fear away from them, to give them & their Families the patience & Solace to accept what happened to them & help them .
Ya Rab 
pray.jpg

I guess I mistype it as @ssniz (on Twitter) and totally fooled me for a few because whoever that is, is using Shin Hye's photo. 
BellaL said:
leim said: Did Shin Hye's Twitter account got hack? I don't think she'll post those photos that's been posted there right now, and it's not  in Korean, it's more like Malaysian or Indonesian language maybe? (sorry am not Malaysian or Indonesian but it just look like it).

it's so saddened to hear that news about the korean ferry, my condolence and prayers also goes to those who have relatives and thier families in that tragic incidents. i just know that news from those kind hearted chingus who shared the post...

(Guangzhou BUSINESS 1) bakjunbae gift of reporter = Movie Room Number '7 'to' welcome actor and actress Park Shin Hye join the ranks of the professional work of the newspaper Community portal site Job Community portal (jobsrb.co.kr) is active in the new model.
Park Shin Hye-handed, according to the 28th Community portal containing only caught the devilish charm Community portal (jobsrb.co.kr) the first of the month following the new 
1234847_169223309930409_669294449_n.jpgad on national TV and radio will show through.
Community portal for job Gwangju employment experts know best 'as a concept Mudeungsan, chungjangro, Guangzhou of Guangzhou attractions such as poly samatda advertising background.

Community portal brand manager job "of Guangzhou from the screen and the home theater sounds funny and warm through the 10 million viewers who impresses the image of Mr. Park Shin Hye Community portal fits well with the brand new models have to be selected," he said.

Meanwhile, the Community portal for job seekers and job company that connects Guangzhou 1 job site, such as the newly opened one day to the next month. Full-time, part-time, professional, women, etc. I chaeyonggwan the many jobs in Guangzhou plans to provide information

Guest MISSMOON

SouthKoreaFerry140417.png
sorry of being off topic.what happened is so tragic, quick & sad T.T. why there was no quick evacuation?? why they didn't use the life boats ?!! what they did is only just waiting the rescuers!!! they told them to remain in the cabins?!! seriously we can't judge abt the incident, we can only wait & pray. seeing the videos & reading the news make my eyes tear, I couldn't imagine myself in the passengers or their family place. it is sooo sad. i really hope that all those students are safe and could return to their waiting parents as soon as possible. my prayers for their families to be strong & could endure the life tragedies. THE LIFE WILL GO ON WITH OR WITHOUT THE PEOPLE WE LOVE, IT IS ONLY A SMALL JOURNEY WE ALL HAVE TO GO THROUGH. HOPEFULLY THERE IS NO MORE HARM OR LOSS [-O<  SOUTH KOREA PLEASE STAY STRONG [-0< . 

This was from NB : I think the Netizen Understand the contracts & promises so they are forgiving the stars  Jun Ji Hyun and Kim Soo Hyun attempt to postpone Chinese promotional events but bound to contractual agreements

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+2,559, -54] Of course they should attend, It's a promise and a term of their contract. Just be careful with what you wear.

2. [+1,973, -33] They should keep promises they made before this accident happened..

3. [+1,724, -35] They.. have to go.. can't do anything about it.

4. [+339, -20] People shouldn't expect celebrities to just stop working... Leave them alone and let them do their jobs.

5. [+307, -15] It's sad but... they made a promise to a foreign country. They have to keep it.
Source : NB

Please : FB pages which posted the pics remove it so any one see pics please request to the Admin to remove it .
Thank you

Park Shin Hye & Lee Min Ho explain their decision to attend Lotte event in light of tragic ship accident
lee-min-ho-park-shin-hye_1397830694_af_o

Although celebrities were canceling events left and right out of respect for the passenger ship accident, Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye ultimately decided to attend Lotte's duty-free shop event on April 18 with thoughtful explanations behind their decisions. It was originally to be a three day event from April 18 to April 20, but the last two dates were canceled.  
However, the circumstances for April 18 were different as the main audience for this event was foreigners, more than 10,000 foreigners already entered the country in order to take part in the event; therefore, a sudden cancellation was deemed impossible, according to the Lotte duty-free shop's side.  The people believed they could not forcefully turn away the overseas spectators, who purchased plane tickets and booked hotels in Korea just for this event.  
Subsequently, the Lotte duty-free shop and the two actors' agencies held a lengthy discussion during which Lotte's party offered to reduce the time and scale as well as change the formation and nature of the event.  The singing and performances by the Hallyu stars were changed into a mass prayer for the safe return of the ferry's passengers.  
SEE ALSO: Lee Min Ho says goodbye to fans in China before leaving for 'Gangnam Blues' filming

In relation to this event appearance, Lee Min Ho's agency Starhaus Entertainment told Newsen, "We were hoping that the event would get postponed.  However, we also thought the promise made to the fans who visited Korea in order to see Lee Min Ho was important.  As the event's nature changed so that we could all pray for the safe return of the sunken ferry's passengers together, we reached a point of agreement and decided to take part in the event.  Our hearts were still heavy, but we decided to keep our promise to the fans."
Park Shin Hye's agency S.A.L.T Entertainment told Newsen, "We decided to take part in the event.  The event wasn't going to be fun and exciting, but rather solemn. We decided to take part because they told us we could all wish for the safe return of the passenger ship's victims.  The best alternative would have been to postpone the event so we could meet the fans later at a time everyone could smile.  However, we cautiously decided to appear as we deemed blindly postponing the event discourteous to the international fans who came to Korea in order to see Park Shin Hye."
allkpop