❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest MISSMOON

StaRix said: Let me join @missmoon again... ;)>>>> sure sure sis :-*

1-your dream role for shinhye?- I mentioned here before that I like her to do a historical drama/movie. Since they already granted my wish, now I'm looking forward for a medical drama. It's a trend in Kdramas. I wanna see her as a doctor in white coat... ^^ >>>>>> me too a drama like grays anatomy, house or emily owens would be awesome2-who would you like to be shinhye's next leading man in a series?- I will be firm with this one! LOL. SONG JOONG KI or Joo Won :x >>>>> LoooooooL I knew it

3-what idol do you want shinhye to do a project with?

I don't know a lot of kpop groups but I think Teacyeon has an acting skill. I watched his drama last year "Who Are You'. And for me it's pretty impressive. And the fact that he's yummy......... :)) >>> agree + they match very well

4-suppose that u have the choice to make shinhye end up with a celebrity in real life (marrying him) and that celebrity will love her & make her happy. who will u choose? just imagination

Honestly, I don't want her to marry a celebrity. It'll make her life complicated. But just to answer the question, maybe Lee Hongki. He's really a good friend of mine. And I think he really loves her as a friend. Or Kim Ji Hoon... I just love him! kekeke. I think he respect her. :)>>>>>> looooooool I can't imagine LHK & PSH as a couple =)) =)) =))

5-shin,hye best chemistry is with ...

On screen, for me it's JKS. Off screen, JYH~ >>> agree

6-who do you think is shinhye's strong competitor in the industry?

I don't want them to call as competitors. There's a lot of great actresses around. But for those in mid-20's as well, I think that would be Han Hyo Joo (base on acting skill). But right now, it looks like she's the most popular. >>> yup right now unnie on the top 20s list hopefully she will always be on the top.

7- what do you think about shinhye's company?

They are actually doing great! I believe she's their priority now. And the fact that they are active on their website and Twitter is a good thing. Not all company announces the schedules of an artist~ >>>really I thought all the companies announce their artists schedulale

8- who do you think shinhye's best friend among celebrities?

Lee Hongki and Park Se Young

9- for how long u think shinhye unnie will remain in the industry?

She can do a mother role someday.... ^^ >>>> saying a mother role makes me think u don't want her to act as grandma :))

10- did u believe unnie when she said she haven't had a love relationship? why?

Not sure. Maybe she haven't been in a serious and official relationship. 

sis @starix thank u 4 answering the questions love u :-*

Guest MISSMOON

eppas05 said: @missmoon. Sorry I forget to say thank you for remembering this ahjumma :x I love reading all this thread's post. I am enjoying them. Sorry if I cannot contribute that much, I just learned to post with image and spoiler. Thank you all !!! Now I need to learn how to post with gif... One at a time hi hi hi :\">

Guest MISSMOON

@eppas05 sis posting gifs is the same as porting images with no difference. either u copy & paste / u copy the gif url & use the image button.

Guest MISSMOON

I heard that knt interview which we waited for a long time was aired in jpn-knt channel. I think our minshinner friends have it already. I need to check their threadBlHUIRSCcAE1OZN.jpg
cr to the owner

Hello every one Hahaha I am Back @MissMoon don't worry my eye were Good but I was busy with My Official Graduation from Ain Shams University Medical School  <:-P
10006336_10152081589497914_7654104669703
Hello :
@MISSMOON @Agie @BellaL @bone @branwen (where are you ??)  @celestine08@bunnybear  
@giselle_tw  @JinneferG @kikyl @kimsoyeon18 @maris1  @nistymaj  @snowhninbyae @StaRix , @Ione(Please send me with you to korea , Enjoy dear friend with every moment ) ,@elmshskeja  ,@nevrmind    
Thank you @BellaL ,@MissMoon & @giselle_tw : for posts I appreciate your efforts & my thanks to you also & all friends one by one  :x   

Guest MISSMOON

reposted from minshin thread, thanks to @kymberleed
KymberleeD said:hi guys...! been online the whole day waiting for the kntv special.. 

i just dont understand though... ive seen this vid in dailymotion...:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1g5x4g_%EC%9D%B4%EB%AF%BC%ED%98%B8-%EB%B0%95%EC%8B%A0%ED%98%9C-in-heirs-promotional-video-for-japan-chi-sub_people?from_related=related.page.int.meta2-only.07c521b45b24c0e4df639cabe8521f17139739311

is it the same??? why it has already been out with chinese sub?
anyone can translate it pls...?

please do enlighten me...

ALL THE LOVE FOR MINSHIN!!!

Guest MISSMOON

NileRose

said:

Hello every one Hahaha I am Back @MissMoon don't worry my eye were Good but I was busy with My Official Graduation from Ain Shams University Medical School  <:-P