❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

ooh.. i got all excited seeing this in dongdaemun market a couple hours ago. sorry can't help myself.. please bear with me guys.  :\">=)) =)) =))

psh_dongdaemun_ione1.jpg

psh_dongdaemun_ione2.jpg

psh_dongdaemun_ione3.jpg

a billboard well lit up showing the face of an angel. :x :x :x 
@Agie dear, thanks for posting the link to PSH's family resto. wish all of you were here with me though. hope i can muster up some courage to visit her mom's restaurant by myself.  :\">

Guest MISSMOON

ione said: ooh.. i got all excited seeing this in dongdaemun market a couple hours ago. sorry can't help myself.. please bear with me guys.  :\">=)) =)) =))

a billboard well lit up showing the face of an angel. :x :x :x 
@Agie dear, thanks for posting the link to PSH's family resto. wish all of you were here with me though. hope i can muster up some courage to visit her mom's restaurant by myself.  :\">

Guest MISSMOON

itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; zoom: 1; margin: 10px 0px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 1.6em; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252); font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important;"Ask Park Shin Hye questions and see her perform live at the 2013 DramaFever Awardsparkshinhye_dramafever_awards.jpg

We've just received exciting news about Park Shin Hye's visit to the DramaFever Awards in New York City. Not only will Park Shin Hye be in attendance at the event, she will also give a special performance and hold a Q&A session with fans. Make sure to prepare your questions and gettickets now to see her perform in person!

Park Shin Hye is setting out on her 2014 Park Shin Hye World Tour: Story of an Angel, and her first stop will be in New York City at the DramaFever Awards on May 1st. According to a S.A.L.T. Entertainment representative, "We are always thankful for the love from Korea and overseas. Starting in May, [Park Shin Hye] plans to meet more international fans in the U.S., Thailand, China, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and the Philippines. As Park Shin Hye is a hard worker who prepares a new stage whenever there is an opportunity to communicate with fans, she will perform a variety of stages this year."

dramfever_2013_awards_park_shin_hye_1.jp

We can't wait to have her on our stage, and we would love for you to join with us in celebrating 2013's best in international dramas at the 2nd Annual DramaFever Awards. We will exclusively announce the fans' chosen winners for Best Actor, Best Kiss, Best Drama, and all your other favorite categories. The ceremony features a special in-person performance by Park Shin Hye (HeirsYou're BeautifulHeartstrings) and special appearance by Chris Wang (Love Me or Leave Me), as well as video acceptance speeches from your favorite award winning stars!

The event is being held in the NYC Highline Ballroom from 7pm to 10 pm. It's open to those 18 years and older and tickets are as low as $25 for general admission. VIP tickets include dinner, open bar, gift bags, and the chance to meet our special guests. Buy your tickets to the exciting event HERE before they sell out!

source:http://www.dramafever.com/news/ask-park-shin-hye-questions-and-see-her-perform-live-at-the-2013-dramafever-awards/

Guest MISSMOON

class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"‘Hallyu Goddess’ Park Shin Hye To Go On 2014 World Tour In May 

‘Hallyu Goddess’ Park Shin Hye To Go On 2014 World Tour In May

'Hallyu Goddess' Park Shin Hye, who hosted the first Asia tour as a Korean actress, is going to host a World tour this year. Starting from May, she is going to tour the United States, Thailand, China, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and the Philippines for her world tour titled, '2014 PARK SHIN HYE WORLD TOUR : STORY OF ANGEL.' The first of the world tour is the The 2014 DramaFever Award which will take place in New York City in May 1. After the fan meeting in New York, Park Shin Hye is going to China. In China, unlike her Asia tour last year which only took place in Shanghai, she is touring five different cities, including Beijing and Shanghai. Park Shin Hye's agency S. A. L. T. Entertainment said, "Park Shin Hye will prepare yet another new stage as she tries very hard to communicate with her fans with these opportunities."

source: Kdramastars

Am I out of topic if asking who is the guy wearing an apron stood behind Shin Hye ... He is quite handsome hehehe

Bk2sL4EIYAApFC4.jpg:large

@ione awwww I'm happy for you...I wish I was there with you than we could stalk Shin Hye together...LOL... Muster your courage @ione to visit Shin Hye mom restaurant...she wont bite you heheheh

BTW did you spot Shin Hye shooting her new CF and play guitar....I think I saw you in the crowd hahahahahah

wow, i get jealous with chingus ione she's in korea and she might bump with shinhye there. thanks for the photo's of shinhye in billboard, she's really everywhere in korea's street. i wish you could go to shinhye's mom restaurant and post some photos here.

Guest hacci143

hello everyone... im like a mushroom here heehee.. but rest assured i'm reading all your posts..
will try to butt-in sometime.. heehee :\">

Guest hacci143

1397035598.jpg

edited the previous post and decided to put this one.. urrgghh forgive me still catching p posting here in soompi (one reason i am lik a mushrooom here heehee..)

Guest hacci143

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[LOTTE DUTY FREE] Shinhye's selfie in Jeju #3_ENG

hi @resrimith thank you for your kind words, it just i cannot help it when someone bashes shinhye i cannot control myself. i definitely back them off. i know shinhye is lucky to be leveled in those great actresses in korea. although i'm a bit sad for the polling result. but i guessed your right? she's has a unique foundation in showbiz and that foundation can go her to a long way...