❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

See Park Shin-hye and Chris Wang in person at the DramaFever Awards
photo423856.jpg

The 2013 DramaFever Awards ceremony is coming live to New York City on May 1st, and DramaFever is pleased to announce that Park Shin-hye and Chris Wang will be appearing as our special guests. Get your tickets now to join in on the fun!
Join with DramaFever in celebrating 2013's best in international drama at the 2nd Annual DramaFever Awards, and our first ever live show! We will exclusively announce the fans' chosen winners for Best Actor, Best Kiss, Best Drama, and all your other favorite categories. The ceremony features special in-person appearances by Park Shin-hye ("The Heirs", "You're Beautiful", "Heartstrings") and Chris Wang (Love Me or Leave Me), as well as video acceptance speeches from your favorite award winning stars!
The event is being held in the NYC Highline Ballroom from 7pm to 10 pm. It's open to those 18 years and older and tickets are as low as $25 for general admission. VIP tickets include dinner, open bar, gift bags, and the chance to meet our special guests. Buy your tickets to the exciting event HERE before they sell out!
SourceHanCinema

shin hye twitter update@ssinz Trans: Travelling in the car and I hear uncle’s (삼촌) song from the radio. Thinking very much of you, wanting very much to see you ~in the mood~of love~ imagine the shining sun and the mood flow well together (cr_via soompi)
soompi to soompi? must be from minshin thread

JenniferG said: i was sad about the recent poll, i really want shinhye to be on top? if only i could understand korean i will definitely vote for her. maybe theres a reason for that when someone close the doors, then so many windows will open. thats why so may blessings come in to shinhye. the important is she's in demand in cf than the one whose in the no.1 spot? i guessed i will not be bothered for the ranking as long as she's no.1 in my heart and mind.