❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest ThessC

PSH is one of the best actress in Korea and PSH deserve every awards she gets cause she acts so well and put meaning and emotion on every character the drama she have :) ALL THE BEST 2014 for PSH the DRAMA/MOVIE Actress

I was too busy yesterday @maris1 & I just post in KWB thread 1 or 2 posts per day agree I wished her stylist to make her wear another colour rather than Black , white or Red 
I want her in Blue , green ........etc 
But that is Ok I love her smile more than anything , cute , humble & sweet charming princess 
:)>-
I wish her stylists to make her wear something suite her age she is young and beautiful  :x

I loved her speech she is too heart touching :D girl

ThessC said: PSH is one of the best actress in Korea and PSH deserve every awards she gets cause she acts so well and put meaning and emotion on every character the drama she have :) ALL THE BEST 2014 for PSH the DRAMA/MOVIE Actress
Yes @ThessC she deserve every thing Good Happy New Year Sweet Heart <3

Lol I was wondering how come not many people posted in this thread yesterday when Shin Hye won so many awards. I just found out that they were active in her English forum instead. It's all cool. Hmm...I wonder if Shin Hye's status is raised after yesterday? I read an article saying she is the current number 1 rising 90er. I wonder if it's reliable because despite having achieved a lot at 23, Shin Hye's fanbase isn't comparable to many idols like Suzy or Yoona. They seem to top most of the polls in terms of looks and fans. Even f(x) Krystal's popularity is higher than Shin Hye, despite being the 2nd lead of the drama. I really hope Shin Hye will gain more popularity after another hit drama. I want her to play an adult role. The Heirs didn't seem to convince people about her acting yet. I think I've seen a lot more criticisms toward her acting style after The Heirs aired. I used to read positive reviews regarding her acting skill prior to the drama saying that she is one of the few young actresses who can act. I guess it can be a double edged sword sometimes. Popularity really equals criticisms. But man, why do guys have to be so much more popular than girls? Sighs also, I am truly not looking forward to the movie with YYS. He seemed to be a rising actor too, but I just can't see them together. Maybe because I only like pretty boys? Lol 

minshinlover

said: Lol I was wondering how come not many people posted in this thread yesterday when Shin Hye won so many awards. I just found out that they were active in her English forum instead. It's all cool. Hmm...I wonder if Shin Hye's status is raised after yesterday? I read an article saying she is the current number 1 rising 90er. I wonder if it's reliable because despite having achieved a lot at 23, Shin Hye's fanbase isn't comparable to many idols like Suzy or Yoona. They seem to top most of the polls in terms of looks and fans. Even f(x) Krystal's popularity is higher than Shin Hye, despite being the 2nd lead of the drama. I really hope Shin Hye will gain more popularity after another hit drama. I want her to play an adult role. The Heirs didn't seem to convince people about her acting yet. I think I've seen a lot more criticisms toward her acting style after The Heirs aired. I used to read positive reviews regarding her acting skill prior to the drama saying that she is one of the few young actresses who can act. I guess it can be a double edged sword sometimes. Popularity really equals criticisms. But man, why do guys have to be so much more popular than girls? Sighs also, I am truly not looking forward to the movie with YYS. He seemed to be a rising actor too, but I just can't see them together. Maybe because I only like pretty boys? Lol 

minshinlover said: Lol I was wondering how come not many people posted in this thread yesterday when Shin Hye won so many awards. I just found out that they were active in her English forum instead. It's all cool. Hmm...I wonder if Shin Hye's status is raised after yesterday? I read an article saying she is the current number 1 rising 90er. I wonder if it's reliable because despite having achieved a lot at 23, Shin Hye's fanbase isn't comparable to many idols like Suzy or Yoona. They seem to top most of the polls in terms of looks and fans. Even f(x) Krystal's popularity is higher than Shin Hye, despite being the 2nd lead of the drama. I really hope Shin Hye will gain more popularity after another hit drama. I want her to play an adult role. The Heirs didn't seem to convince people about her acting yet. I think I've seen a lot more criticisms toward her acting style after The Heirs aired. I used to read positive reviews regarding her acting skill prior to the drama saying that she is one of the few young actresses who can act. I guess it can be a double edged sword sometimes. Popularity really equals criticisms. But man, why do guys have to be so much more popular than girls? Sighs also, I am truly not looking forward to the movie with YYS. He seemed to be a rising actor too, but I just can't see them together. Maybe because I only like pretty boys? Lol 

Guest Isbelsouls Lieans

Shinhye is  actually  very well  loved internationally. She's  one of  the  K actress  who  has  strong fanbase. I'm not saying this  just  coz  i'm  her  fan  or  anything.  Shinhye  have fans  from   teen to ahahumma. I have many friends who is more into Kpop  who  also  loves  Shinhye...There're many polls  where  Shinhye  has come on Top 3. I have seen  her behind only in that  MNET   poll..that  poll  is  mostly  is  visited  by  Kpop fans . Other than  that  Shinhye has  always  topped  in  many polls. In 2012  Aug  voting  poll   ( that poll  was  very popular )...  Shinhye  was on 4th most  beautiful  woman of  Asia  among  100 Korean  and  Japan  actress  and  idols...there  were  all  SNSD  members included.   And only  the person that make  on  top 5 position  was  Hyoyeon  (Yoona  and  Suzy  were not  even  in the top 10 ). In  recent  there  was  also  a  poll    which  ended  though...  who is  most  beautiful  K idol   and  Shinhye  was  on  2nd ...Yoona  was  on  3rd... Anyway,  those voting and all  isn't  much  important.  But  yes,  Yoona  and  Suzy  have  more  fans  coz  they're idols. It's  hard  to  find  actor/actresses  fanbase  as big as  idols.  Krystal is popular as an idol  whereas  Shinhye  is  popular  as  actress.  Bwt..i'm  fan of  both  Shinhye  and  f(x).  And this ain't  even  a  joke  that  Shinhye is  very  popular  among  K actress. You can just get it just  by  looking at her  fan following and  various  fanclubs.....                  

NileRose said:

minshinlover

said: Lol I was wondering how come not many people posted in this thread yesterday when Shin Hye won so many awards. I just found out that they were active in her English forum instead. It's all cool. Hmm...I wonder if Shin Hye's status is raised after yesterday? I read an article saying she is the current number 1 rising 90er. I wonder if it's reliable because despite having achieved a lot at 23, Shin Hye's fanbase isn't comparable to many idols like Suzy or Yoona. They seem to top most of the polls in terms of looks and fans. Even f(x) Krystal's popularity is higher than Shin Hye, despite being the 2nd lead of the drama. I really hope Shin Hye will gain more popularity after another hit drama. I want her to play an adult role. The Heirs didn't seem to convince people about her acting yet. I think I've seen a lot more criticisms toward her acting style after The Heirs aired. I used to read positive reviews regarding her acting skill prior to the drama saying that she is one of the few young actresses who can act. I guess it can be a double edged sword sometimes. Popularity really equals criticisms. But man, why do guys have to be so much more popular than girls? Sighs also, I am truly not looking forward to the movie with YYS. He seemed to be a rising actor too, but I just can't see them together. Maybe because I only like pretty boys? Lol 

Guest ThessC

For me PSH is the BEST ACTRESS among her generations can really act naturally and give life to the role she play, PSH Eyes is very expressive which some actress do not have ok :)

I don't really care much about polls actually. Kpop has different fanbase. They are all young and likes to participate in polls making sure their bias wins any poll. It's different for actresses. But most importantly, although shinhye rarely wins in polls, but can u imagine how great she is to sometimes be the ONLY actress listed in the poll among the k-idols? That shows how shinye is loved! We dont see other actresses esp those around her age be in the same poll as idols

Shin Hye really love sport right .... I counted she appeared 3 times in base ball game opening ceremony 
2006...when she gained a nickname "Randy Shin Hye", because she use her left hand throwing the ball
200610091912511101_1.jpg
200809261844581101_1.jpg
200809261842111101_1.jpg200809261837541101_1.jpg

200809261851561101_1.jpgScreenshot2014-01-02at81343AM.png 

2012201204111855152229_1.jpg201204111855152229_3.jpg201204111855152229_5.jpg

201204111914779503_1.jpg201204111855152229_2.jpg201204111855152229_4.jpg 201204111912773254_1.jpg  

2012041101000804200071281.jpg

And the last pic....How I wish Shin Hye will become endorser of Shampoo comercial...especially after I saw the scene in The Heirs, when LMH took her hair band hehehe
Credit all pics as tagged
and the video of 2012 opening ceremony

credit to uploader