❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

KBS Entertainment

'Doctor Slump'... Nam Ha-neul and Yeo Jeong-woo, changes in daily life

Entered 2024.03.16. 10:09 AM
 Original text of article
0000063521_001_20240316100901408.png?type=w430
Dr. Slump

Park Shin-hye and Park Hyung-sik share their changed daily lives.

In the JTBC Saturday-Sunday drama 'Doctor Slump' (episode 15), which airs today, the images of Nam Ha-neul (played by Park Shin-hye) and Yeo Jeong-woo (played by Park Hyeong-sik) traveling together between home and the hospital are revealed. Although there is nothing special, they are happier because they are ordinary, and the second act of the life of the two 'doctors' who return the comfort and healing they received raises expectations.

In the last broadcast, after the details of the medical accident involving Min Kyung-min (played by Oh Dong-min) were revealed, changes came to the daily lives of Nam Ha-neul and Yeo Jeong-woo, whose lives fell apart as a result. Nam Ha-neul returned to her position after being offered a full-time professorship in the anesthesiology department at a university hospital, and Yeo Yeong-woo put her complicated mind together and made a big decision to be with Nam Ha-neul. And at the end of the broadcast, Yu Yeong-woo took out a ring prepared for Nam Ha-neul and announced a surprise marriage proposal, arousing her curiosity.

0000063521_002_20240316100901510.png?type=w430
Dr. Slump

Meanwhile, the released photo shows the morning scene of Yeo Yeong-woo and Nam Ha-neul's family. Nam Ha-neul's question in the previous trailer, "Do you want to join my family?" is meaningless, and Yeo Yeong-woo already blends in comfortably and naturally with them, more like family than family. The puzzled expression of Nam Ha-neul, who wakes up next to the table while receiving the attention of Yeo Yeo-woo, Gong Wol-seon (played by Jang Hye-jin), Gong Tae-seon (Hyeon Bong-sik), and Nam Bada (played by Yoon Sang-hyun), also attracts attention. The complete reversal of Nam Ha-neul and Yeo Yeong-woo's previous situations makes people laugh, and at the same time, Jeong-woo Yeo's eyes as he looks at Nam Ha-neul as if they were dripping with honey create excitement.

The following photo captures the atmosphere of the operating room of a child with microtia, where Yeo Yeong-woo suggested to Nam Ha-neul, "Let's do this together," drawing attention. The unspoken eye contact between the two clearly conveys their support and trust in each other. Attention is being paid to their actions as doctors who have finally found their place, forgotten their fears, and finally stand confidently in front of the operating table.

0000063521_003_20240316100901595.png?type=w430
Dr. Slump

The production team of ‘Doctor Slump’ said, “The surgery that Yeo Jeong-woo ‘decided’ to do with Nam Ha-neul will be a turning point in the two doctors’ lives.” Healing, which opened the final chapter, will determine whether Yeo Jeong-woo will succeed in proposing to Nam Ha-neul. “Please watch the direction of the romance.”

Meanwhile, episode 15 of JTBC's Saturday-Sunday drama 'Doctor Slump' will be aired at 10:30 pm today (16th).

#Photo provided by SLL·Hijieum Studio

n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/241/0003336216

daily sports

Why ‘Doctor Slump’ was a challenge for Park Shin-hye [IS Focus]

Entered 2024.03.16. 8:00 AM 

Modified 2024.03.16. 8:01 AM

Original text of article

0003336216_001_20240316080101288.png?type=w430

JTBC ‘Doctor Slump’

JTBC's 'Doctor Slump', actress Park Shin-hye's comeback after three years, will end after broadcasting on the 16th and 17th. Despite her hiatus, Park Shin-hye not only showed off her lovely visuals as the romantic comedy heroine in every episode, but also drew positive responses from viewers with her stable acting skills that took center stage in the drama. It can be said that it is a successful comeback worthy of a ‘rom-com queen.’

'Doctor Slump', which first aired in January, is a romantic comedy depicting the cardiopulmonary resuscitation stories of doctors who fall into the biggest slump of their lives due to lawsuits worth 10 billion won, burnout, and depression. In the play, Park Shin-hye plays Nam Ha-neul, an anesthesiologist who falls into a slump after suffering from burnout and depression after drawing an upward curve in her life from being first in her school, first in the country, and graduating at the top of her class from medical school. Her counterpart, Park Hyeong-sik, plays Yeo Yeon-woo, a plastic surgeon who falls into a slump after closing his hospital after a patient dies due to a mysterious medical accident.

0003336216_002_20240316080101327.jpg?type=w430

JTBC Doctor Slump

'Doctor Slump' was highly anticipated as Park Shin-hye's comeback work three years after marriage and childbirth. Another factor in anticipation was the fact that Park Shin-hye and Park Hyung-sik would reunite 10 years after 'The Heirs' and unfold a romantic narrative. ‘Doctor Slump’, which has now reached its end, was a work that lived up to those expectations. The highest viewer rating was 8.2% (based on Nielsen Korea paid households), maintained at an average of 5-6% throughout the broadcast, and received a particularly warm response overseas. In the Netflix Global Top 10 TV (non-English) category, it ranked 5th with 24.2 million viewing hours and was also listed in the top 10 in a total of 32 countries. (Netflix, as of March 4 to March 10)

'Doctor Slump' is starring Park Shin-hye. It was a new challenge for me. At her production presentation, Park Shin-hye spoke about why she chose ‘Doctor Slump’ as her comeback project. She said, “She chose the genre that she can do best.” However, it was not an easy decision for the actress, who returned after her marriage and childbirth, to choose the romantic comedy genre as her comeback film.

In addition, 'Doctor Slump' has a structure in which flashback scenes from the main characters' high school days are shown in the beginning and in the middle of the narrative, and it has a youth film feel as well as a lot of school uniform scenes. Therefore, for Park Shin-hye, ‘Doctor Slump’ was not an easy choice, but rather a challenge. Park Shin-hye said, “Park Hyeong-sik and I wear school uniforms, and I thought, ‘I’ll only appear briefly because I have to explain the narrative of parts 1 and 2,’ but since there were a lot of flashback scenes, I wore them quite a bit throughout filming. So, she confessed, “I was worried about whether it would be okay.”

0003336216_003_20240316080101371.png?type=w430

JTBC ‘Doctor Slump’

Contrary to concerns, Park Shin-hye did a good job of bringing out the atmosphere of a youth drama by showing off her school uniform visuals that were no different from those she showed in 'The Heirs' 10 years ago. In particular, she boasted a fresh chemistry in every episode, to the point where Park Shin-hye and Park Hyeong-sik's melodrama made viewers happy, and she even earned the nickname 'The Rainy Couple'. The work also received favorable reviews, saying that the calm healing story of Nam Ha-neul and Yeo Jeong-woo, rivals competing for first and second place in the school in high school, reunite at the most critical moment in their lives and support each other, contains a message of comfort needed in today's era.

Pop culture critic Jeong Deok-hyun said, “‘Doctor Slump’ is a work that has a major point in providing comfort at the same time as the love between the male and female protagonists. “Park Shin-hye’s warm and bright image plays a big role in conveying this message,” he said. “Park Hyung-sik also showed good chemistry with his cheerful and sometimes despicable acting. “The bright image of the two actors was well incorporated into their acting, making the atmosphere of the play not heavy even though the main characters were in a very difficult situation.”

With two episodes remaining, 'Doctor Slump' is expected to provide warm excitement until the end with the story of the further maturation of the relationship between Nam Ha-neul and Yeo Jeong-woo, who developed from friends to lovers. Episodes 15 and 16 of 'Doctor Slump', where Park Shin-hye's challenge comes to an end, will be broadcast at 10:30 pm on the 16th and 17th.

(@edaily.co.kr)https://newsculture.press/news/articleView.html?idxno=544921

https://www.instagram.com/p/C32ncotSkyo/Seeing you cry is making me want to cry too

JTBC <Doctor Slump> viewing event ❣️
-
Photo proof of watching episodes 15 and 16 of <Doctor Slump>
#닥터슬럼프 #남하늘 #박신혜 #막방봤신혜
Add 4 hashtags
After uploading to your personal Instagram account
Please leave a comment on this post.

through lottery
We are sending you four photos of actress Park Shin-hye. (8 people)

cr: instagram.com/p/C4j-y22SRG4/

‘Anxiety medicine, candy from salt pans’
Fern, chocolate, kidney beans,
'Troublesome Squirrel'

There is only one name
Nam Haneul has many nicknames! 🤣
-
🍫 10:30 tonight
JTBC < Doctor Slump > Episode 15 broadcast!

Thank you for sharing 🫶  #bongsikh IG post

흥 넘치는 선배님들이 현장에서 이렇게까지 해주시는데 어찌 즐겁지 않을 수 있겠습니까
슛 들어가는 순간 감정 정리까지 완벽👍🏻

오늘도 #닥터슬럼프

Caption:

How can you nt be happy when u have such exciting seniors doing this on set? Perfect for clearing up ur emotions the moment u shoot👍🏻

Today again #DoctorSlump

https://instagram.com/p/C4kRMwXrgc1/

LIVE STREAMING LINK EP 15

http://aqstream.com/jtbc/JTBC-Stre

💞🩺 Doctor Slump Making Blu-ray opens up with advance payment🩺💞

Period of advance payment : ~ 4/5 23:59(KST)

For more information, please check the cafe announcement!
🔗 m.cafe.daum.net/doctorslumpBD/bnqM/14

Global purchase link : m.site.naver.com/1klUZ

jeongwoo: you're finally awake, eat now
haneul: who are you?
jeongwoo: im your boyfriend
haneul: since when?

Dr. Park Sungwoo, a plastic surgeon, shared some photos from Doctor Slump.

"I was so honored and grateful to be part of this great production."

: dr.medicalsalon IG

Herald POP

‘Doctor Slump’ “Be my family”… Park Hyung-sik gives a ring to Park Shin-hye and kisses her to propose (comprehensive)

Entered 2024.03.16. 11:58 PM
 Original text of article

[Herald POP=Reporter Jeong Han-bi]

202403162330456633759_20240316235645_01_20240316235801301.jpg?type=w430

Photo = JTBC broadcast screen capture

Park Hyung-sik proposed to Park Shin-hye.

In the 15th episode of JTBC's Saturday-Sunday drama 'Doctor Slump' (written by Baek Seon-woo/directed by Oh Hyun-jong), which aired on the night of the 16th, the image of Jung-woo (played by Park Hyeong-sik) asking Ha-neul (played by Park Shin-hye) to become her family was broadcast.

Jung-woo, who was just measuring the timing to present the ring to Ha-neul, accidentally dropped the box under the sofa. When Haneul started poking the sofa with a stick, Jeongwoo, who was trying to stop him by saying, “I didn’t want to give it to you like this,” was startled by the cockroach that suddenly popped out. Afterwards, Jungwoo, who was worried that Haeul might misunderstand it as a proposal and feel pressured, bought additional bracelets and necklaces one after another and tried to give them to Haeul, but was worried when the timing was wrong every time.

Meanwhile, Sky also had concerns. The world's interest in Jungwoo has not gone away. When an article was published saying that Jung-woo had earned 2.5 billion won by getting his franchise penalty back, Haneul grumbled, “Why can’t everyone just leave Jung-woo alone?” and became angry at the hospital’s attempt to use Jung-woo’s good deeds for publicity through an article. Jungwoo, who was trying to stop Haneul from being angry, said, “Why did you create this situation…” “Why do you keep bothering me?” he said to Hae-neul, who was upset, and said, “Then you should at least be nice to me.” Haneul, who got drunk while drinking with Jeongwoo, said, “I won’t leave alone those who harass Yeo Jeongwoo. “I will make sure you receive an apology,” he promised.

Jeong-woo forgave Mu-geun (played by Park Won-ho) and Chan-young (played by Kang Sang-jun) who turned their backs on him during difficult times. In response to Ha-neul’s concern, “I didn’t ask you to apologize for interfering for no reason, right?” Jung-woo said, “Every time an article related to me comes up, I see it even though I say I shouldn’t. But there was one ID that definitely took my side, right? That was Kim Moo-geun. “When I saw that, I thought, ‘Now let’s forgive what we have to forgive and live only with good thoughts,’” he said, expressing his gratitude to Heaven for helping him forgive.

In response to Haneul’s question, “Aren’t you going to move?” Jeongwoo responded, “I’ve grown so attached to my mother and uncle Bada that they feel more like family to me than my own. “I want to stay here and continue living,” he said, refusing. He said, “Then do you want to join my family too? He was startled by Haneul's words, "I want you to be my family," and cut off his hand. While looking for ointment, Haneul found all the accessories that Jungwoo had hidden. “I didn’t know what you would like, so I bought them one by one… I was worried about what to say and how to buy them, so I haven’t been able to give them to you yet,” said Haneul, who was embarrassed and said, “I can’t live with it,” and burst into laughter.

Looking at the band that Haneul attached to his finger, Jeongwoo smiled and said, “It’s just like a ring.” “That’s right. “You prepared so much, but all I can give you is a band ring.” He said to the apologetic Sky, “I like this better? “There is no proposal more touching than this.” But the sky said, “Propose? “It’s just asking to be a family-like lover..” He was puzzled and said, “Hey, you made people’s hearts flutter like that,” and Jung-woo, who got angry, said, “This is how you come out, right?” He searched the dresser and put on the ring he found and said, “Be my family.” . “No, you take care of everything in my life, including my lover, my friend, and my wife,” he proposed.

MBC Entertainment

Will Park Hyeong-sik from 'End of Show D-1' succeed in proposing to ♥Park Shin-hye? (Dr. Slump)

Article entered 2024.03.16. 10:01 PM Original text of article
'Doctor Slump' Park Shin-hye and Park Hyeong-sik's joint surgery site was revealed.

0000217772_001_20240316220201485.jpg?type=w540 0000217772_002_20240316220201560.jpg?type=w540 0000217772_003_20240316220201623.jpg?type=w540

'Doctor Slump' (directed by Oh Hyeon-jong, written by Baek Seon-woo, produced by SLL and Hijieum Studio) released a still cut of Nam Ha-neul (played by Park Shin-hye) and Yeo Jeong-woo (played by Park Hyeong-sik) traveling together between home and the hospital on the 16th, ahead of the 15th episode's broadcast. revealed. There is nothing special, but they are happier because they are ordinary, and the second act of the life of the two 'doctors' who return the comfort and healing they received raises expectations.

In the last broadcast, after the details of the medical accident involving Min Kyung-min (played by Oh Dong-min) were revealed, changes came to the daily lives of Nam Ha-neul and Yeo Jeong-woo, whose lives fell apart as a result. Nam Ha-neul returned to her position after being offered a full-time professorship in the anesthesiology department at a university hospital, and Yeo Yeong-woo put her complicated mind together and made a big decision to be with Nam Ha-neul. And at the end of the broadcast, Yu Yeong-woo took out a ring prepared for Nam Ha-neul and announced a surprise marriage proposal, arousing her curiosity.

Meanwhile, the released photo shows the morning scene of Yeo Yeong-woo and Nam Ha-neul's family. Nam Ha-neul's question in the previous trailer, "Do you want to join my family?" is meaningless, and Yeo Yeong-woo already blends in comfortably and naturally with them, more like family than family. The puzzled expression of Nam Ha-neul, who wakes up next to the table while receiving the attention of Yeo Yeo-woo, Gong Wol-seon (played by Jang Hye-jin), Gong Tae-seon (Hyeon Bong-sik), and Nam Bada (played by Yoon Sang-hyun), also attracts attention. The complete reversal of Nam Ha-neul and Yeo Yeong-woo's previous situations makes people laugh, and at the same time, Jeong-woo Yeo's eyes as he looks at Nam Ha-neul as if they were dripping with honey create excitement.

Spoiler

0000217772_004_20240316220201696.jpg?type=w540

0000217772_005_20240316220201748.jpg?type=w540

0000217772_006_20240316220201802.jpg?type=w540

The following photo captures the atmosphere of the operating room of a child with microtia, where Yeo Yeong-woo suggested to Nam Ha-neul, "Let's do this together," drawing attention. The unspoken eye contact between the two clearly conveys their support and trust in each other. Attention is being paid to their actions as doctors who have finally found their place, forgotten their fears, and finally stand confidently in front of the operating table.

The production team of ‘Doctor Slump’ said, “The surgery that Yeo Jeong-woo ‘decided’ to do with Nam Ha-neul will be a turning point in the two doctors’ lives.” Healing, which opened the final chapter, will determine whether Yeo Jeong-woo will succeed in proposing to Nam Ha-neul. “Please watch the direction of the romance.” Broadcast today (16th) at 10:30 pm.

Hyeyoung Kim, photo provided by SLL·Hijieum Studio

[Pre-release of the final episode] Park Hyeong-sik and Park Shin-hye’s poker face fails at the news of Park Shin-hye’s overseas training😂 | 〈Doctor Slump〉 Final episode airs on Sunday, March 17th at 10:30 PM!

🔗https://tv.naver.com/v/48418034
🔗https://youtu.be/J4CJNvy0SQE 

“You taught me how to reduce the pain, I learned how to forget my sadness. When I saw you cry for my pain, it made me believe in the power of warmth.”

Daumstar news

search
Expand shared list

Will 'Doctor Slump' Park Shin-hye receive a marriage proposal from ♥Park Hyung-sik? 5.0% ahead of the final episode [Comprehensive]

Reporter Sang-geun YoonEntered 2024. 3. 17. 09:41
View summary
listen to voice
Translation Settings
Adjust font size
Print
[Star News | [Reporter Sang-geun Yoon]

/Photo = JTBC Saturday-Sunday drama ‘Doctor Slump’

'Doctor Slump' Park Hyung-sik finally proposed to Park Shin-hye.

In the 15th episode of JTBC's Saturday-Sunday drama 'Doctor Slump' (directed by Oh Hyun-jong, written by Baek Seon-woo, produced by SLL and Hijieum Studio), which aired on the 16th, Yeo Jeong-woo (played by Park Hyeong-sik) prepared a ring for Nam Ha-neul (played by Park Shin-hye), but the timing was wrong. I missed it and found myself wondering when and how to hand it over. In the end, in an unexpected moment, Yeo Yeong-woo proposed to Nam Ha-neul after discovering the gift he had hidden in a drawer. While Yeo Yeong-woo was waiting for Nam Ha-neul's answer, the two shared a deep kiss, raising the heart rate. The viewer rating for the 15th episode recorded 5.0% nationwide and 5.9% in the metropolitan area (Nielsen Korea, based on paid households).

Yeo Yeong-woo expressed his frustration to Bin Dae-young (played by Yoon Park) that the surprise event had failed. However, instead of comforting him, what came back to him was a scolding saying, "He has the style to block women's path." Not only had Nam Ha-neul just been appointed as a professor, but her relationship had only lasted a year, so it was too early to think about marriage. At those words, Yeo Yeong-woo changed his mind to give a bracelet instead of a ring, and Nam Bada (played by Yoon Sang-hyun) kept changing his mind to give a necklace instead of a bracelet.

The news of Yeo Jeong-woo's surgery on a patient with microtia began to attract public attention. Nam Ha-neul knew that Yeo Jeong-woo was sincere in his decision to have surgery, so he was unhappy that he was being used as a promotional tool for the hospital. Yeo Yeong-woo also didn't want to do it. Meanwhile, an unexpected guest came to Yeo Jeong-woo. When Yeo Yeong-woo collapsed due to a slump due to a medical accident, Kim Moo-geun (played by Park Won-ho), who had ignored him and left, came to offer a belated apology. The hospital's public relations team then contacted me to cancel interviews and filming regarding the surgery. Only then did Jeong-woo Jeong understand what Nam Ha-neul meant when he said, “I will make sure you receive an apology from the people who hurt you,” and felt grateful for him.

Photo = JTBC Saturday-Sunday drama ‘Doctor Slump’

The surgery they performed on the child with microtia was successful, and Yeo Jeong-woo visited the friends who had betrayed him and forgave them all. The happiness of normal daily life seemed to be returning to its original place. Nam Haneul asked Yeo Jeong-woo if he had any plans to move. Yeo Yeong-woo said that rather than the small and uncomfortable rooftop room, he wanted to see the busy Nam Haneul one more time and live happily with the ‘Nam Haneul Family’, with whom he was more attached than his own family. In response, Nam Ha-neul said, “Would you like to join my family too? Please become my family,” making Yeo Jeong-woo excited.

At the end of the broadcast, Yeo Yeong-woo handed over the gifts he had piled up in a drawer and a ring, and made the long-awaited proposal, saying, "Become my family. You will do everything in my life, including my lover, my friend, and my wife." And then, when Nam Ha-neul's cell phone rang, Yeo Jeong-woo said, "I can't come in today because I'm on duty," and grabbed Nam Ha-neul and kissed her passionately. What will be Nam Haneul's answer, which we have not yet heard, and whether the 'Wooneul Couple', who started as 'disliked' rivals and developed into friends and lovers, will be reborn as 'Wooneul Couple', raising expectations for their final story.

Meanwhile, the surgery that the two performed together on this day was more heartwarming and touching than ever. Yeo Jeong-woo said that he came to believe in the 'power of warmth' through Nam Ha-neul, who taught him how to reduce pain and forget sadness, and who suffered more for him than for him, and that he wanted to give this back to someone else. That surgery was the moment that opened the second chapter of Nam Ha-neul and Yeo Jeong-woo's life. “Jungwoo seemed to have really overcome everything, and she also seemed to have found her place. Looking back, the place where we fell was the turning point in our lives, and the time when we thought everything was over was the beginning,” the narration they exchanged was deep. It left a resonance and a lingering feeling.

Copyright© Star News. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4DZazlyY0p/We can drink under an umbrella!

'Doctor Slump' ends today (17th), will Park Shin-hye and Park Hyung-sik get married? [D-Day]

Reporter Kim Jong-eunEntered 2024. 3. 17. 13:16

Dr. Slump

Dr. Slump

[TV Daily Reporter Kim Jong-eun] What kind of response will Park Shin-hye of 'Doctor Slump' give to Park Hyeong-sik's marriage proposal?

JTBC's Saturday-Sunday drama 'Doctor Slump' (written by Baek Seon-woo, directed by Oh Hyun-jong) released a still cut showing Nam Ha-neul (Park Shin-hye) and Jung Woo-woo (Park Hyeong-sik) after the rooftop proposal on the 17th, ahead of the 16th broadcast.

In the 15th episode, after a long period of hesitation, the story of Yeo Jeong-woo proposes to Nam Ha-neul, saying, "Be my family. You will do everything in my life, including my lover, my friend, and my wife."

In relation to this, the photo released on this day shows Nam Ha-neul and Yeo Yeong-woo in an unusual atmosphere, drawing attention. While Nam Ha-neul has not yet confirmed the proposal, in the previous trailer, Yeo Yeong-woo is seen doubting and worrying whether he has been rejected. This was drawn. Here, Nam Haneul is receiving attention as he hints that he will be going on an overseas training course for 6 months. The contrast between Yeo Jeong-woo, who has a happy smile and unhappy eyes, and Nam Ha-neul, who carefully observes his reaction, arouses curiosity about the direction of their relationship.

On the other hand, the following photo captures the happy moments of Nam Ha-neul and Yeo Jeong-woo walking along the sea while holding each other's hands. Attention is being paid to their ending and whether the two will find true happiness.

The production team of 'Doctor Slump' said, "Befitting the 'Wooneul couple' who overcame the slump and burnout that made them face the worst moment of their lives, a pleasant and exciting story unfolds until the end. In the meantime, watch with laughter, tears, and excitement with Nam Ha-neul and Yeo Jeong-woo. “I hope that the final episode will be filled with healing for those who gave it to us.”

Meanwhile, the final episode of ‘Doctor Slump’ will be broadcast at 10:30 pm on this day.

[ Photo = SLL·Hijieum Studio]

Dr. Slump

Copyright© TV Daily. 

naver.me/GxNwHR8Z