❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

JTBC

Ending D-3 'Doctor Slump' Park Shin-hye and Park Hyung-sik's final greetings

Entered 2024.03.14. 2:34 PM

Original text of article

0000383909_001_20240314143401533.jpg?type=w430
‘Doctor Slump’ Park Shin-hye and Park Hyung-sik

'Doctor Slump' Park Shin-hye and Park Hyung-sik gave their final greetings ahead of the final episode.

There are only two episodes left until the end of JTBC's weekend drama 'Doctor Slump'. The show ends with broadcasts on the 16th and 17th. Park Shin-hye (Nam Ha-neul) and Park Hyeong-sik (Yeo Jeong-woo) are shining light on each other during the dark times of their lives and resuscitating happiness despite repeated misfortunes and crises. The slump and burnout that destroyed the ordinary daily life of two people, and the mental illness that no longer feels so special, evoked empathy from those of us living today. And viewers cheered for these people who were no different from me or the people around them, and sometimes were comforted by them, and they laughed, cried, and were excited together.

Park Shin-hye and Park Hyung-sik were at the center of 'Doctor Slump', which caused overindulgence with each episode. The two actors, who reunited after 11 years, received favorable reviews for their acting chemistry and chemistry. Park Shin-hye and Park Hyung-sik expressed their regrets and gratitude ahead of the end of the show. First, Park Shin-hye said, 'Time passed too quickly. It seems that many people sympathized with Haneul and Jungwoo and found comfort and solace through the author's writing. On the one hand, the fact that they shared the same emotions is proof that the viewers also experienced some kind of pain, but even so, I think it is fortunate that the work called 'Doctor Slump' was able to provide some strength.'

Park Hyung-sik said, 'I feel very sad that the show has already ended. I remember a lot of moments I filmed. “I would like to say thank you to the ‘Doctor Slump’ team who worked hard together,” he said, adding, “It was a fun, cheerful, and heart-warming work.” In particular, when Park Shin-hye was asked what kind of work she would remember 'Doctor Slump' as, she responded that it was 'an invitation to everyday life' and that it was 'a work that allowed her to naturally do what she had done as an actress. There was a time when I was like the southern sky, so I think I will remember it as a work that sympathized with him a lot and healed him,' he said, drawing attention.

As the show was loved and given the nickname 'Wooneul', named after the character in the play, enthusiastic reactions poured in on various SNS and communities immediately after each episode was broadcast. Park Shin-hye said, 'I sympathized a lot with her reaction to the relationship between her mother and daughter. She responded to fans' reactions by saying, "I also remember the positive response from Haneul and Jungwoo because they didn't hide their feelings and spoke directly and honestly." Park Hyeong-sik also said, 'I remember you saying that Woo-neul is a couple who is honest in their expressions. He expressed his gratitude, saying, “It felt good to see Jungwoo and Haneul receiving a lot of love.”

In the last broadcast, expectations were high as Park Hyung-sik prepared to make a surprise marriage proposal to Park Shin-hye, and the two people said in unison, 'Please keep an eye on them until the end to see whether Woo-neul will overcome his slump.' Lastly, Park Shin-hye said, 'Thank you for liking and supporting all the characters in 'Dr. Slump' who have their own stories. If all the Yeo Yeong-woo and Nam Ha-neul in the world were comforted by ‘Doctor Slump’, I don’t think there would be anything happier than that. “Thank you again for sympathizing with me, laughing and crying with me,” she said affectionately. Park Hyung-sik said, 'I had a lot of fun and happiness while filming 'Dr. Slump', and there were many times when my heart felt warm. I am sincerely grateful to those who cried, laughed, and watched along with me. We hope that our drama will provide some comfort and consolation. “Thank you for your love so far,” he added.

Photo = SLL·Hijieum Studio

n.news.naver.com/entertain/arti  (@jtbc.co.kr)

n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/437/0000383909

Ten Asia

Park Hyung-sik gave a ring to ♥Park Shin-hye... Proposal successful? ('Dr. Slump')

Entered 2024.03.15. 9:46 AM

Original text of articel

[Ten Asia = Reporter Kang Min-kyung]
0000653675_001_20240315094601359.jpg?type=w430
/Photo provided by SLL·Hijieum Studio

Will Park Hyung-sik's surprise marriage proposal be successful?

0000653675_002_20240315094601390.jpg?type=w430

On the 15th, JTBC's Saturday-Sunday drama 'Doctor Slump' captured the exciting eye contact between Nam Ha-neul (played by Park Shin-hye) and Yeo Jung-woo (played by Park Hyeong-sik) ahead of the 15th broadcast. The affectionate atmosphere between the two makes the ending of Yeo Jeong-woo's proposal(?) even more curious.

In the last broadcast, Nam Ha-neul returned to her position after receiving an offer to become a full-time professor in the anesthesiology department where she worked, and Yeo Jeong-woo was overcome with complex emotions at the empty seat of Min Kyeong-min, whom she trusted and followed as more of a family member than her own. As Nam Ha-neul put on the doctor's gown again and became too busy to see her face, Yeo Yeon-woo suggested cooperation in surgery with the meaningful words, "I have made a very big decision to be with you." However, in fact, Yeo Yeong-woo prepared a ring to hand to Nam Ha-neul, raising expectations by suggesting that his decision was a proposal.

0000653675_003_20240315094601424.jpg?type=w430

Meanwhile, in the released photo, Yeo Yeong-woo is seen handing over a ring case with a somewhat nervous expression, attracting attention. The atmosphere of two people sitting side by side on a rooftop bed, holding hands and making eye contact is also unusual. In the previous trailer, Yeo Yeong-woo was moved by Nam Ha-neul's words, "Do you want to join my family too?" Attention is focused on whether the two people, who went from being hateful to friends to lovers as they passed through the brightest and shabbiest times, will promise eternity.

The production team of 'Doctor Slump' said, "Please don't miss the remaining two episodes and watch to see if Nam Ha-neul and Yeo Jeong-woo, who return to their normal lives and dream of new happiness, can have a happy ending. The healing romance of two people who have revived each other's lives. “It will bring laughter and excitement until the end.”

Ten Asia 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/312/0000653675

Suddenly, Jeongwoo and I were on the runway in a kendo uniform at a rest area.
I went on a sauna date with my son.
Hongran ❤️ Daeyoung behind the scenes!
Even Jungwoo’s brilliant ad-lib

[ 𝗝𝗧𝗕𝗖 𝗗𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗮 ] Watch the making of the channel 📝
☞ url.kr/snprx8

▶️ Saturday/Sunday night 𝟭𝟬 Hours 𝟯𝟬 Minutes
《 #닥터슬럼프 》 Watch live 🥼

img.gif

silvertrhee.tistory.com/1494

https://soompi.com/article/1648879wpp/park-hyung-sik-gets-ready-to-propose-to-park-shin-hye-in-doctor-slump

Kim Nam-joo, Kim Soo-hyun, Park Shin-hye, Ahn Bo-hyun... Increasingly fierce ‘weekend drama four-way battle’ [TF Prism]

Gong MinaEntered 2024. 3. 15. 00:01Modified 2024. 3. 15. 00:03

All four works are maintaining viewer ratings above 6%

Kim Nam-joo's 'Wonderful World', Ahn Bo-hyun's 'Chaebol  /The Fact DB

Kim Nam-joo's 'Wonderful World', Ahn Bo-hyun's 'Chaebol /Park Shin-hye's ‘Doctor Slump’  The Fact DB

[The Fact | [Reporter Gong Mina]

Meanwhile, ‘Doctor Slump’ (written by Baek Seon-woo, directed by Oh Hyun-jong) is also quietly showing off its potential. 'Doctor Slump' is a romantic comedy that tells the story of doctors who fall into the biggest slump of their lives for their own reasons. Park Shin-hye's return three years after giving birth was highly anticipated.

'Doctor Slump' is receiving favorable reviews for the 'chemistry' between Park Shin-hye and Park Hyeong-sik and the story that provides warm laughter and healing. It started with a viewership rating of 4.1% and at one point reached a peak viewership rating of 8.2%. Afterwards, it fluctuated between 5 and 6%, reaching 6.3% in the most recent episode, the 14th episode. The response is especially enthusiastic overseas. This work ranked 3rd in the Netflix Global Top 10 TV (non-English) category, achieving 2.5 million views and 21.9 million viewing hours. (As of February 26 - March 3)

As such, the competition between four works with different genres and stories continues. Among these, interest is focused on who will be the true viewership winner.

full article: https://v.daum.net/v/20240315000153085

naver.me/xEAevZ9E

news.yahoo.co.jp/articles/ad66d2a24fe77883da2011e7abb50eb59c11a857?s=09

What is your favorite romantic comedy on Netflix in the past 5 years? 【Popularity vote】

March 12, 2024

Conduct a vote. Please choose one from the options below and vote.

Voting period: March 12, 2024 to March 17, 23:59

#6. "Doctor Slump" (2024) Starring: Park Hyung Sik, Park Shin Hye 545 votes ( 6.7 %)

img.gif

img.gif

https://blog.kakaocdn.net/dn/EQZn8/btsFNvyL5Qi/twypSjklWpRy6TNPsQieQ1/img.gif

cinematoday.jp/page/A0009095

Dr. Slump Director Oh Hyun-jong's Instagram post Shinhye

"Haneul, who has overcome a difficult surgery, now only has happy days ahead. With beloved people like this!! (Jeongwoo seems to have gone tidy up... the room...)

jtbcdrama IG Updated

사탕 대신 젭티가 준  비한 밤양갱 🌰🍭
달디 단 하늘X정우로 당 충전 완료! ღ˘◡˘ற♡

JTBC 토일드라마 <닥터슬럼프>
매주 [토일] 밤 10시 30분 방송!

Chestnut yanggaeng prepared by Jepti instead of candy 🌰🍭
Completely recharged with sweet Haneul x Jeongwoo! ღ˘◡˘ற♡

JTBC Saturday-Sunday drama <Doctor Slump>
Broadcast every week [Saturday and Sunday] at 10:30 PM!

instagram.com/reel/C4epKumP0VP/

Park Shin-hye ‘From the way she walks, she’s a street girl’ [Photo & HD]

2024-03-02 17:34:28

[Incheon Airport (Yeongjongdo) = Reporter Ji Soo-jin of Newsen]
202403021734193510_1.jpg202403021734193510_1.jpg
Actress Park Shin-hye (PARKSHINHYE) held the '2024 PARK SHIN HYE ASIA TOUR [Memory of Angel] in BANGKOK through Incheon International Airport Terminal 2 in Unseo-dong, Jung-gu, Incheon on the afternoon of March 2nd. 'I am leaving for Bangkok, Thailand to attend an event.

202403021734193510_1.jpg

Newsen Ji Ji-jin sszz801@

Article reports and press releases newsen@newsen.com
copyrightⓒ Newsen. Reproduction and redistribution prohibited.

d 🥹