❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

“Because we know it’s going to be so hard for each other.
I decided to resolve my sorrow in my own way
We never promised, but we were deceiving each other by pretending we were okay.
I still don't know how to deal with this much sadness.
“We were trying to pretend like nothing was wrong.”

정우하늘 'Jeongwoo Haneul' trending Korea

ImageImage

Sports Donga

Park Hyung-sik ♥ Park Shin-hye marriage ending? End of Extreme Misfortune (Doctor Slump) [TV Summary]

Article entered 2024.03.11. 9:17 AM Original text of article
0001111554_001_20240311091703907.jpg?type=w540

Park Hyung-sik and Park Shin-hye began to dream of new happiness again.

In the 14th episode of JTBC's Saturday-Sunday drama 'Doctor Slump' (directed by Oh Hyeon-jong, written by Baek Sun-woo) that aired on the 10th, Yeo Jung-woo (played by Park Hyeong-sik) and Nam Ha-neul (played by Park Shin-hye) each faked and hid their sadness and went back to their daily lives as if nothing had happened. After Min Kyung-min (played by Oh Dong-min) passed away, Yeo Jeong-woo accepted his complex and subtle feelings for him as they were, and Nam Ha-neul went back to his original place as a full-time professor. And Yeo Yeong-woo appeared to be preparing a surprise marriage proposal without Nam Ha-neul's knowledge.

After the details of Min Kyung-min's medical accident were revealed, Yeo Jung-woo and Nam Ha-neul suffered from aftereffects for a while. Nam Ha-neul received an offer from the anesthesiology department where she was assigned to return, but she expressed her discomfort, saying, “It’s like I’m taking a position that I’m pushing away with my own hands.” Yeo Yeong-woo was also going through a confusing period of resentment and anger towards Min Kyeong-min, and at the same time, understanding and longing. Meanwhile, Yeo Yeong-woo decided to follow the weekend trip of Nam Ha-neul and her family, who leave for Busan around this time every year. He was trying to run away after hearing the news that his parents were not happy about his arrival.

0001111554_002_20240311091703933.jpg?type=w540

The tumultuous journey of Yeo Jeong-woo, Nam Ha-neul, Gong Wol-seon (played by Jang Hye-jin), Gong Tae-seon (played by Hyeon Bong-sik), and Nam Bada (played by Yoon Sang-hyun) was heading towards Sanso, where the father of the sky and the sea is worshiped. In lieu of the anniversary of his father's death, he will take a special trip to remember and miss him through each of his favorite seasons. As he was crying, he felt like it was not his place, so he took a step back, but was surprised by the bright and happy atmosphere, contrary to his expectations. In response, Gong Wol-seon explained that “there are many types of longing,” and that it has become stronger and calmer over time, and Yeo Jeong-woo shed tears thinking about Min Kyung-min, saying, “How long does it take for time to become so dull?” Then, Gong Wol-seon comforted Yeo Yeong-woo like her mother and said, “Forgiving someone is not because of that person, but because of myself,” leaving a touching impression.

Nam Ha-neul, who was contemplating returning to the hospital as her full-time professor, also made up her mind through a conversation with her maternal uncle, Gong Tae-seon. With the death of Min Kyung-min, the whole truth is revealed, and Nam Ha-neul gets back the opportunity and position that was taken away from him, but he did not have the confidence to tell Yeo Jeong-woo, who was having a hard time because of it. Of course, contrary to his worries, Yeo Jeong-woo offered his sincere congratulations and support, saying, “This is just the result of your hard work.” In this way, Nam Haneul returned to his previous daily life. Although he did his best as before, he did not forget to promise to take care of himself and his journey.

However, Nam Ha-neul, who returned to the hospital, was too busy to see his face, and Yeo Jeong-woo suddenly complained of symptoms of 'lovesickness' for which there was no answer or medicine. Meanwhile, Yeo Jeong-woo, who received back part of the penalty he had paid for a medical accident, drew attention to Dae-young Bin (played by Park Yoon) by saying, "I want to spend it on a place where I can be with Haneul," seemingly hinting at a marriage proposal. He personally went to Namhaneul's laboratory and said, "I made a very big decision to be with you." At a moment when a strange atmosphere was flowing between the two, Yeo Jeong-woo made an unexpected suggestion to perform surgery on a child with microtia together.

0001111554_003_20240311091703965.jpg?type=w540

At the end of the broadcast, Yeo Yeong-woo took out the ring he had prepared for Nam Ha-neul, hinting that the moment of proposal was finally approaching. The happiness that came one step closer after the misfortune of the ‘Woonul Couple’ stimulated anticipation. In addition, nurse Do Hye-ji (played by Song Ji-woo) appeared between Bin Dae-young and Lee Hong-ran (played by Gong Seong-ha), who were maintaining an ambiguous relationship as to whether they were flirting or just liking each other, forming an unexpected love triangle, heightening curiosity. With only two episodes left until the end, attention is focused on the final story full of laughter and excitement of 'Doctor Slump'.

Donga.com 

https://naver.me/GVNpmx8T

You're scolding me so much
How do you not know.. 🤷🍳

▶️ Saturday/Sunday night 𝟭𝟬 hour 𝟯𝟬 minute
《 #닥터슬럼프 》 Watch live 🥼

DaumXports News

search
Expand shared list

'Doctor Slump' medical accident real culprit = Oh Dong-min... Park Hyung-sik, sobbing in Park Shin-hye's arms [Comprehensive]

Reporter Lee Lee-jinEntered 2024. 3. 10. 00:01
View summary
listen to voice
Translation Settings
Adjust font size
Print

20240310000152694yonw.jpg

(Xports News Reporter Lee Lee-jin) 'Doctor Slump' Park Hyeong-sik found out that the real culprit who framed him was Oh Dong-min.

In the 13th episode of JTBC's Saturday-Sunday drama 'Doctor Slump', which aired on the 9th, Yeo Jung-woo (played by Park Hyeong-sik) found out that Min Kyung-min (played by Oh Dong-min) was involved in a medical accident.

On this day, Yeo Yeong-woo checked the voice recorded in Min Kyeong-min's car black box at the police station. Yeo Jung-woo heard the conversation between Nam Ha-neul and Min Kyung-min and learned that Min Kyung-min was involved in his medical accident.

Yeo Yeong-woo turned to Nam Ha-neul and asked, "Is the reason you met Min Kyung-min because of me? Is that really true? Did it really happen like this because of me?"

Nam Ha-neul was surprised and asked, “How did you know?” and Yeo Jeong-woo said, “Why did you go alone when you know how scary that person did? You should have told me. Why did you go and get into an accident? Why?”

20240310000153979orwm.jpg

Yeo Jeong-woo said, "You go back and forth between life and death without consciousness. How do you think I felt when I sent you into the operating room without even seeing your face? I was more scared because it was a surgery I knew for sure. I could see what was going on on that cold operating table right now. It was so painful and painful that I thought I was going crazy." “I knew. But it was because of me. Why did you come forward? It was dangerous,” he said, upset.

Afterwards, Nam Haneul apologized, saying, "I'm sorry for doing such a dangerous job. But I couldn't make a rational decision at the time. I met him because I hoped it was my mistake and wanted to hear that it wasn't, but I didn't know it would end up like this."

Nam Haneul said, "But even if I go back to that time, I can't tell you easily. My wounds are just healing, and I'm finally feeling better, so I can have surgery and live my daily life. How can you hurt me again? How can I say that with my mouth?" “He confessed.

Nam Haneul said, "Jungwoo. Do you know what I was thinking when I collapsed and almost died in front of the hospital before I met you? I thought, 'Okay, let's die. It would be better to die.' But this time, I only had one thought. You. The last time. "Even at that moment when I thought it might be possible, all I could think of was you. I love you. I think I love you. This is my love. I wanted to tell you at least for a day, or even just a few hours, later. I hoped it wouldn't hurt even a little later," he confessed.

20240310000155315kzbw.jpg

In particular, Min Kyung-min regained consciousness in a life-threatening situation and called Yeo Jeong-woo to apologize. Nam Haneul waited for Yeo Jeong-woo in front of the intensive care unit.

When Yeo Yeong-woo came out after meeting Min Kyeong-min, Nam Ha-neul asked, “What happened?” Yeo Yeong-woo said, “He said he was sorry to me,” and Nam Ha-neul comforted him, saying, “So? What did you say?”

Yeo Jeong-woo was confused, saying, "I couldn't say anything. It might be the last time, so I should have forgiven you," and Nam Ha-neul said, "For what? Yes, let's say I was hurt by you. But is it okay to do such a terrible thing just because there's a reason?" "Do you have to forgive everything if there is a reason? Don't hide your feelings until you are fully convinced. If you forgive that person now, someone will hug you who cried so much back then," he comforted.

Yeo Yeong-woo shed tears, saying, “I can’t do it yet. It’s not easy to forgive,” and Nam Ha-neul hugged him, saying, “You don’t have to forgive. It’s okay.”

In the end, Min Kyung-min passed away, and Yeo Jeong-woo sobbed as he looked at the suit that Min Kyung-min had given him as a gift in the past. Yeo Yeong-woo thought, ‘It was out of courtesy for my hurt that I didn’t forgive him in the end.’

Photo = JTBC broadcast screen

Copyright© Xports News. 

Park Hyung Sik Tearfully Opens Up To Park Shin Hye’s Mom Jang Hye Jin In “Doctor Slump”

Park Hyung Sik Tearfully Opens Up To Park Shin Hye’s Mom Jang Hye Jin In “Doctor Slump”

Mar 10, 2024
by E. Cha

JTBC’s “Doctor Slump” has shared a sneak peek of its upcoming episode!

“Doctor Slump” tells the love story of two former rivals who reunite and unexpectedly become each other’s light during the darkest period of their lives. Park Hyung Sik plays Yeo Jung Woo, a star plastic surgeon whose thriving career suddenly falls into danger due to a strange medical accident, while Park Shin Hye plays Nam Ha Neul, a workaholic anesthesiologist suffering from burnout syndrome.

Spoilers

On the previous episode of “Doctor Slump,” Nam Ha Neul underwent emergency surgery after her car crash and barely managed to regain consciousness. Meanwhile, Yeo Jung Woo was wracked with guilt after learning that he was the reason Nam Ha Neul had wound up getting into an accident.

In newly released stills from the drama’s next episode, Yeo Jung Woo gets closer to Nam Ha Neul’s family when he joins them on vacation. Together with her mother Gong Wol Sun (Jang Hye Jin), uncle Gong Tae Sun (Hyun Bong Sik), and brother Nam Ba Da (Yoon Sang Hyun), the couple takes off on a very special trip.

First, the five of them visit the grave of Nam Ha Neul and Nam Ba Da’s late father. Instead of breaking down sobbing, the family members wear their grief more quietly, spending a serene and meaningful moment with the person they miss most.

Meanwhile, Yeo Jung Woo watches the family from one step behind.

Spoiler

Park-Hyung-Sik-3.jpg

Park-Shin-Hye-3.jpg

Spoiler

Jang-Hye-Jin-1.jpg

Hyun-Bong-Sik.jpg

Yoon-Sang-Hyun.jpg

Later, Yeo Jung Woo and Gong Wol Sun have an emotional heart-to-heart in which Yeo Jung Woo tearfully opens up about his inner feelings.

Meanwhile, Nam Ha Neul observes their conversation from afar while wearing an unreadable expression on her face.

Spoiler

Jang-Hye-Jin-Park-Hyung-Sik-2.jpg

Park-Shin-Hye-2-1.jpg

The “Doctor Slump” production team commented, “Please stay tuned to find out if Yeo Jung Woo and Nam Ha Neul, who were swept up in a whirlwind of tragedy before facing the truth, will be able to return to their rightful places.”

They went on to tease, “The healing romance of the ‘Woo-Neul couple,’ who were always one another’s only comfort whenever misfortune struck, will continue.”

The next episode of “Doctor Slump” will air on March 10 at 10:30 p.m. KST.

In the meantime, watch Park Hyung Sik and Park Shin Hye in their previous drama “Heirs” on Viki below!

WATCH NOW

ource (1)

“Doctor Slump” is also a great success when Fanmi comes to Japan! Top 5 recommended movies that will make you fall in love with Park Hyung Sik

Speaking of sparkling prince type Korean actors!

BYSHIHO ATSUMIRELEASE DATE: 2024/03/09

Park Hyung Sik said there was a lot of competition for tickets to his fan meeting, which will be held for the first time in seven years on March 10th. He is a popular actor with sweet looks and outstanding visuals who has experience working in an idol group.The Netflix drama "Doctor Slump", which is currently being distributed, will soon reach its climax as it approaches its final episode. So, Korean drama professional Shiho Atsumi has carefully selected the BEST 5 from the dramas in which Hyunsik has appeared!

Spoiler

NETFLIX

The starring drama is now available on Netflix!

Park Hyung Sik's ``Doctor Slump'', which is distributed on Netflix, is a huge hit. I'm not really interested in dramas that just involve flirting, but when it's Hyungsik doing it, it's really fun!

Spoiler

a man and woman sitting on a bench in front of a store

COURTESY VIA JTBC

As a drama fan, I'm also happy that this drama will be a re-co-starring work with Park Shin Hye from the legendary blockbuster drama 'The Heirs' and Yoon Bak from the blockbuster hit 'Why We're Family'. Well, I guess things haven't changed much since when he was doing dramas around that, and he's also taking some sort of lizard-like elixir of rejuvenation. I'm really surprised that nothing has changed at all! The long-awaited fan meeting for the first time in 7 years will be held this weekend, and this time we will feature a special feature on Park Hyung Sik's works! I can hear...I can hear...the cries and sobs of those who lost their tickets to FanMe! ! So, I would like to go and see it with high excitement in order to distract myself from that sadness even a little!

Doctor Slump (2024)

Spoiler

a man and woman taking a selfie

COURTESY VIA JTBC FACEBOOK

Park Hyun-sik and Park Shin-hye (Pinocchio), high school classmates who hate losing, are rivals and natural enemies who are tied for number one in the nation. 15 years after each became a doctor. Hyun-sik, who was running a clinic as a star plastic surgeon, is sued after failing to perform a surgery on a super VIP, and ends up closing the hospital and racking up a large amount of debt.

Meanwhile, Shin-hye, who became an anesthesiologist, was forced to overwork by her boss, who was the worst in power harassment, and had her thesis taken away from her. She became depressed and quit her job. The two of them are at the worst time in their lives, but when Hyun-sik, who has had enough, moves into the roof of Shin-hye's house as a shopkeeper, they meet again. The two of them don't have many friends to begin with, and as they argue childishly every time they meet, they end up having more chances to drink together, and they begin to see each other's pain and sides that they didn't see in high school. Eventually, they come to know about each other's ``mental illnesses'' and begin to support each other.

Spoiler

a man and woman posing for a picture

For romantic comedies that deal with such heavy motifs, it's very difficult to portray them properly without making fun of them, and at the same time get a good laugh out of it. And Hyunsik is perfect for this kind of work. Just by standing there, you can see that he was well-bred and honest, so he can handle serious scenes well, but what's great about this person is that he can break down in a big way when it comes to laughing! It's cute and light, and the image doesn't collapse! This is a talent he was born with, along with Song Joong Ki and Im Siwan, but to put it another way, the challenge is how to play the role of a man who has become an old man and has fallen apart!

a man and a woman posing for a picture

Well, Hyunsik is ``broken and cute'', but first of all, he goes out drinking for the first time in episode 2 and gets excited! Shinae-chan, who was wearing a surgical gown, had a fluffy jacket over her, and people said, ``It's creepy!'' Under a snowstorm of cherry blossoms, she said, ``The atmosphere was so exciting, they kissed!?'' And then she said, ``It's disgusting.'' It's the best. The way he twists the string of his hoodie because he doesn't want to leave the roof room, and the way he cries out at Shinae-chan, who believes in his innocence for the first time, and then gets pinned and rolls around in a big way, are too cute. !

Spoiler

a woman kissing a man on the cheek

I tried to hold on to Shine-chan, who suddenly burst into tears, without hugging her, but I ended up crying too! It's really great to cry with you! Also, in episode 11, when the two got back together after breaking up, they said, ``He's the most handsome person I've ever met,'' ``She's the most beautiful person, including the people I'm going to date!'' and ``Wow!'' , I thought it was the second coming of “Do Bong Soon”! It's great to be laid under Shinae's mother's RickRoll'D, let alone Shinae's! I don't care, but Shin Hye's house is a milmyeon and mandu shop run by an uncle on the first floor, and Hyungsik lives on the fourth floor, and he eats jajangmyeon and green onion kimchi in the middle of the night, and it's truly a paradise!

a collage of a man and woman

Pay attention to the suspense this weekend! I think hyung must be ●●! Reasoning! Loved Hyunsik! So, there's no meaning behind it!

*Exclusively available on Netflix

https://bit.ly/4a358ef

08.03.2024 netflixph  IG Updated

How to plan the perfect romantic field trip:
🍙 Homemade field trip snacks are a must!
🚌 Make sure to sit at the back of the bus—like the popular kids—and lean your head on your partner’s shoulder.
🖼️ What’s a field trip without a trip to the museum?
🏫 Optional but definitely a plus: Dress up in matching school uniforms!
️ Camping overnight with friends is the best way to end the day!

instagram.com/p/C4PnCRcrAHs/

Spoiler

10 Most Popular Netflix Programs Currently In Korea (Based On March 12, 2024 Data)

Check out the most popular programs on Netflix in Korea according to this ranking at the moment (data of March 12, 2024).

Kay Sesoko, Kpopmap Editor
2 min to read  ·  Published : Mar 12, 2024

As a Netflix user, you've likely noticed the rich array of Korean dramas and TV shows available on the platform. It's essential to note that Netflix tailors its content to each country, ensuring a unique viewing experience. The dramas, TV shows, and movies accessible to viewers in Korea may differ from those in other countries, and the release schedule can vary too. Stay tuned to explore the diverse and exclusive content that's popular on Netflix in Korea through this ranking.

Netflix Korea has a top 10 ranking of daily popular content on its platform. These are the most popular Netflix programs of the day in Korea based on March 11 data (retrieved on March 12, 10:08 AM KST, data of March 11).

10 Most Popular Netflix Programs Currently In Korea (Based On March 12, 2024 Data)Netflix Screenshot (12/03/2024)

10 Most Popular Netflix Programs Currently In Korea (Based On March 12, 2024 Data)

Netflix Screenshot (12/03/2024)

1. "Queen of Tears"

2. "A Killer Paradox"

3. "Doctor Slump"❤️❤️❤️

4. "Solo Leveling"

5. "Korea-Khitan War"

6. "The Gentlemen"

7. "Jun HyunMoo's Plan"

8. "The Apothecary Diaries"

9. "Captivating the King"

10. "Ghost Doctor" 

Are you watching any of the shows in the top 10 Netflix Korea ranking?

kpopmap.com/10-most-popular-netflix-programs-currently-in-korea-based-on-march-12-2024-data/

'Doctor Slump' Park Hyung-sik ♥ Park Shin-hye, new dream of happiness... proposal 'exciting ending'

Entered 2024. 3. 11. 10:36

Photo credit: JTBC

Photo credit: JTBC

'Doctor Slump' Park Hyeong-sik and Park Shin-hye began to dream of new happiness again.

In the 14th episode of JTBC's Saturday-Sunday drama 'Doctor Slump', which aired on the 10th, Yeo Jung-woo (played by Park Hyeong-sik) and Nam Ha-neul (played by Park Shin-hye) each faked and hid their sadness and went back to their daily lives, pretending like nothing was wrong. 

After Min Kyung-min (played by Oh Dong-min) passed away, Yeo Jeong-woo accepted his complex and subtle feelings for him as they were, and Nam Ha-neul went back to his original place as a full-time professor. And Yeo Yeong-woo caused excitement by preparing a surprise marriage proposal without Nam Ha-neul's knowledge. 

After the details of Min Kyung-min's medical accident were revealed, Yeo Jung-woo and Nam Ha-neul suffered from aftereffects for a while. Nam Ha-neul received an offer from the anesthesiology department where she was assigned to return, but she expressed her discomfort, saying, “It’s like I’m taking a position that I’m pushing away with my own hands.” 

Yeo Yeong-woo was also going through a confusing period of resentment and anger towards Min Kyeong-min, and at the same time, understanding and longing. Meanwhile, Yeo Yeong-woo decided to go on a weekend trip with Nam Ha-neul and his family, who leave for Busan around this time every year. He was trying to run away after hearing the news that his parents were not happy about his arrival.

The tumultuous journey of Yeo Jeong-woo, Nam Ha-neul, Gong Wol-seon (played by Jang Hye-jin), Gong Tae-seon (played by Hyeon Bong-sik), and Nam Bada (played by Yoon Sang-hyun) was heading towards Sanso, where the father of the sky and the sea is worshiped. In lieu of the anniversary of his father's death, he will take a special trip to remember and miss him through each of his favorite seasons. 

Yeo Yeong-woo felt like it was not his place, so he took a step back, but was surprised by the bright and happy atmosphere that was unexpected. In response, Gong Wol-seon explained that “there are many types of longing,” and that it has become stronger and calmer over time, and Yeo Jeong-woo shed tears thinking about Min Kyung-min, saying, “How long does it take for time to become so dull?” 

Then, Gong Wol-seon comforted Yeo Yeong-woo like a mother and said, “Forgiving someone is not because of that person, but because of myself,” leaving a touching impression.

Nam Ha-neul, who was contemplating returning to the hospital as a full-time professor, also made up her mind through a conversation with her maternal uncle, Gong Tae-seon. With the death of Min Kyung-min, the whole truth is revealed, and Nam Ha-neul gets back the opportunity and position that was taken away from him, but he did not have the confidence to tell Yeo Jeong-woo, who was having a hard time because of it. 

Of course, contrary to his worries, Yeo Jeong-woo offered his sincere congratulations and support, saying, “This is just the result of your hard work.” In this way, Namhaneul returned to its previous daily life. Although he did his best as before, he did not forget to promise to take care of himself and his journey.

However, Nam Ha-neul, who returned to the hospital, was too busy to see his face, and Yeo Jeong-woo suddenly complained of lovesickness (?) symptoms for which there was no answer or medicine, making everyone laugh. Meanwhile, Yeo Yeong-woo, who received back part of the penalty he had paid for a medical accident, drew attention to Dae-young Bin (played by Yoon Park) by saying, "I want to spend it on a place where I can be with Haneul," seemingly hinting at a marriage proposal. 

He personally went to Namhaneul's laboratory and said, "I made a very big decision to be with you." At a moment when a strange atmosphere was flowing between the two, Yeo Jeong-woo made an unexpected suggestion to perform surgery on a child with microtia together.

At the end of the broadcast, Yeo Yeong-woo took out the ring he had prepared for Nam Ha-neul, hinting that the moment of proposal was finally approaching. The happiness that came one step closer after the misfortune of the ‘Woonul Couple’ stimulated anticipation. 

In addition, nurse Do Hye-ji (played by Song Ji-woo) appeared between Bin Dae-young and Lee Hong-ran (played by Gong Seong-ha), who were maintaining an ambiguous relationship as to whether they were flirting or just liking each other, forming an unexpected love triangle, heightening curiosity. With only two episodes left until the end, more attention is being paid to the final story full of laughter and excitement of 'Doctor Slump'

‘Doctor Slump’ airs every Saturday and Sunday at 10:30 p.m.

Copyright© bntnews.